It's alright when we do it

>It's alright when we do it

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/918267396493922304
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all hes trying to do is maintain control of the narrative

allegiances shift

i dont hate the man or envy his job

So you support news media being able to lie? It would be like if they made a story about how OP was straight

#FREEDAN

#TASTEYFEET

pic related

#DANDIDNOTHINGWRONG

#SWEETSMELLINGTOES

Yup. It is. Get the fuck over it loser

#SOLECUMMIES

People have been suspicious of the media for as long as I can remember and I'm pretty old compared to a lot of you. The fact that regular "normal" people on the left are now going to bat for mainstream outlets, especially in the internet age, due to Trump is hilarious to me.

Wahtchu talkin aboot

Media can do whatever is within the law, but what's even funnier is them all crying about being attacked by the President when they're the ones who make up fake shit every single day. Hypocrisy of these fucking people is off the charts

It's almost like electing a radical president in a bipartisan system makes both sides separate further away from each other.

We need a normie friendly moderate in the white house.

REVOKE IT

THEY

ARE

A

THREAT

TO

HUMANITY!

Same. I remember during Bush & Obama when lefties hated the corporate media, they always wanted a leftist Trump to attack them but it never happened.

Now that someone is actually doing it they hate him because he's right wing.

>but muh principles

Fuck it. I'mbhere to win and run up the score. Let's go for two.

>The Press will not be free to tell lies. That is not freedom for the people but a tyranny over their minds and souls. Much humbug is talked on this subject. What is Press freedom? In practice it means the right of a few millionaires to corner newspaper shares on the stock exchange and to voice their own opinions and interests irrespective of the truth or of the national interest.

>moderate

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/918267396493922304
>mfw it's real

no time to explain

#TOTSFORTOES

Jews did this.

revoking will be the biggest mistake he can make

Yep.
Every dirty trick you libshits have used we will return the favor 10x

Fuck yeah, Trump. Hes not pulling his punches anymore and I love it. Campaign Trump is back? Did he just give them an entire year to dig their own graves?

>leftists during Bush's reign: FUCK THE CORPORATOCRATIC LYING MEDIA!
>leftists during Trump's reign: DEFEND THE CORPORATOCRATIC LYING MEDIA!

Hi, I just felt like calling one random user out and cussing him out. You fucking cum stain piece of shit I hate you and all that you stand for you should kill yourself you faggot.

ya you can see the libs signalling that they want help from the impending BTFO but it's not coming and it never will come. Trump's going to destroy the libs and we're going to watch and applaud.

fuck u pussy

Shills distracting from the real issue.
Trump commented about broadcast corporations using public airwaves to editorialize.
Their license to use public airwaves is free on condition they provide news, not infotainment or speculation.
On that matter, he is correct, the license can be revoked.
Nothing to do with CNN ,Fox News ,NYTimes, etc

I'm down for this. whatever makes Comcast lose a shit ton of money.

Freedom of the press exists for a reason.

If Fox News is allowed to lie, then so is every other station.

Not far enough, he should nationalise every MSM corp, shut them all down and give the journos a pension upon signing a contract that states they'll never work in the business again. He should do the same with the universities. That's how you irrevocably destroy the establishment

Good grief leaf he isn't shutting down their business, he's talking about revoking their FCC licenses. They have an access to public airwaves that we don't have, and their being irresponsible with that power. They've gone from a fourth estate to a fifth column.

>muh fox news! republicans blindly believe fox news cuz i blindly believe CNN so they must behave like me cuz I think I'm important
faggot

Somebody that has policies on both sides. Compromise is what this country is built on you dumb faggot.

Politicians compromise to legislate, it's a necessity not an ideal

I fucking love Trump. Marshall law now

Da

Politicians compromise cause theyre greedy.

The difference: liberal media tells outright lies.

CNN is up to what, 70 major stories being fabrications in the last two years?

That's not a news station. It's fiction.

When 15% of what your station says is lies, you have forfeited your status as a journalist and therefore are not entitled to the protections that status endows.

No, they're greedy for other reasons. The only way to formulate legislation in a parliamentary system is to make enough compromises to manage a majority. This is also why parliamentary democracy is a meme system

When did left/right bluepilled reddit0rs stroll in?

>he said for the increasingly nervous 14th time

but seriously what's the difference?????

I mean, we have libel laws for a reason

See you in 3 years

So how do we, as citizens, start putting pressure on these propaganda mills to either cut the shit and start showing some fucking real, honest news for once or their license be revoked?

Exactly why radical leaders who don't budge won't get anything done.

See

>>how do licenses work
>>to be this fucking dense

goddamit, how has this idiot not coked himself to death already?

Saying the press is insidious is a lot different than actually restricting it. You're being disingenuous and you're attacking a strawman.