POOR LEO AND FRIENDS ARE NEXT

complex.com/pop-culture/2015/11/history-of-the-pussy-posse-leonardo-dicaprio

nymag.com/nymetro/movies/features/2793/

>in 2016, a story emerged that Leonardo DiCaprio had bet Tobey Maguire that he could sleep with six Victoria's Secret models during the Cannes Film Festival. Reportedly, DiCaprio took an efficient approach by inviting the women to join him in threesomes.

>In 1998, Nancy Jo Sales published what would become the definitive look at the Pussy Posse: a piece for New York magazine entitled "Leo, Prince of the City." In the story, she details how she had been attempting to get in touch with Leonardo DiCaprio and came home one night to a bizarre message on her answering machine:

>"A group of young guys – they all sounded drunk – were laughing and cutting up in the background. It was kind of strange. The speaker was telling me that if I wanted an interview with him, I'd have to 'make a deal' along the lines of doing something for him that Monica did for Bill. 'Then maybe we'll talk!' he laughed."

in b4 shills blurt out the civcuck insults

These are all people in hollywood who don't partake in this bullshit.

How can one Baldwin be so fucking great while the other is an absolute shitstain libtard of a person?

can't wait til the oscars

I asked the same question yesterday. Someone said that Alec was actually a Trump supporter but did his shit for money. Idk if i believe that though.

>inviting random sluts to consensual threesomes
>comparable to a greasy motherfucker schlonging desperate women as a means of making or breaking their careers

Not quite the same

He's bulletproof...................................................................................................................................................................................for now

Here's What Nickelodeon Slime Is Made Of

Jimmy Kimmel and that unbelievable fucking cunt Colbert should be put down, slowly. Colbert is unbearable to listen to, the most arrogant dumb fuck I've ever seen in my life. I've never hated someone as much, I think.

>niggers and jews
Back to plebbit

no one cared when James Franco tried to fuck a 17 year old and no one will care that Leo tried to get a reporter to suck his dick

Digits say Oscars get cancelled

> Peyton Manning
> Tom Brady
> "people in Hollywood"
Nigger what

"hollywood" = celebrity caste. They are all connected from Sports to Movies to Politics.

There coming after /ourguys/ to get us to stop digging.

bramp

>على للرغم من ان الحمار
>"even though the donkey"
I'm guessing they typed something with "ass" into google translate.

You know that his personality on these late night shows is an act, right? All of these "views" aren't his own.

bumps

hey could we bring the ratings on that close to zero?

By being extra entertaining.

DICaprio is literally jewish.
So this should be a shock to no one.

They actually are his own. That's why he's no longer funny. He's not parodying things. That's his stream of consciousness.

This thread keeps getting posted with old articles. Why are we going after gentile actors?

It makes me so sad when I see someone be correct about something when they sport a sand people meme flag.