Obama

Hey Sup Forums, this is former president Obama. Say something nice about him :)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4419616/How-Hillary-groveled-Obama-night-defeat.html
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He'll look good with his neck in a rope.

you were so shit you caused a right wing resurgence, and inevitably Donald fucking trump.
thanks dude

He has a very handsome wife.

He was only the second worst president

QUADS TOP KEK.

I really hope this isn't a LARP

Thank you for overseeing one of the most impressive economic recoveries and not acting like a mental patient every day.

Most anti-Israel president since Carter, compared to the Zog puppet Drumpf.

t. obamaleaf
kys

Literally the worst recovery since the great depression you economically illiterate Leaf. And of course he didn't act like a mental patient, he was busy droning all the hospitals

I mean its quite telling that trump hasn't done shit to change economic policy in any way and we are sitting at 4.6% unemployment with about 400% gain in stock market value since 2009. Almost a full year after and we are still riding high on the obama economy.

No, fuck him and fuck you

He got republicans to pretend to be conservative.

>Leaf
>"we"

Anti-Israel = Pro-Muslim

quads confirm that obama produced one thing: donald j. trump

You sheisty levels of mass manipulation through using NLP and mass hypnosis from your speech writers were on par with the best in history. Your motives and ethics are on par with the worst in history.

Dumb shit

His wife has a big dick

fuck off obama leaf, my I cant even afford healthcare anymore

Can eat a lot of hot dogs

77077 aesthetic numbers fag

He got better at golf as his hommies in Chicago ate lead @ higher-than-predicted rates.

Not at all.
Nice try equating the two though, JIDF.

In fact, the main and worst kind of Islam (sunni, Saudi, wahabbi) is politically allied with Israel, attempting to destroy the Shia-Christian-atheist bloc of the middle east.

Obama BTFO of Israel and Saudi/sunni Islam by making the deal with Iran. The Israelis and Saudis were so butthurt, to this day they scream 'oy vey filthy antisemite!' at Obama and Kerry.

Trump is reversing Obama's based policy. Turning the guns back on the Shia-Christian-atheist axis, and going right back to sucking Israeli and Saudi cock and conducting their foreign policy using American blood and treasure.

Trump is the goodest of goys.

Praise be. THANKS OBAMA

He was smart enough to fool millions.

He had a terrible relationship with Israel. So that's a plus. Buts quickly negated when you realize he was a puppet of the American Jew, which is a devolved species of kike

good president, likable guy. but i also like Trump. Have a nice day mr. President.

Nigger

He accomplished many things for his CIA and globalist masters

No!

He's a fucking piece of shit. That is nice

who?

He reaffirmed the stereotype that niggers suck

He's a good liar.

Cancer soon.

He's No longer the president

Super brave to climb michelle

He kept Hildebeast out of the White House

TWICE

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4419616/How-Hillary-groveled-Obama-night-defeat.html
>as the results rolled in for states like Pennsylvania, the clear tipping point for the race for the White House, Obama called Clinton and said: ‘You need to concede’
>Obama was ‘determined to make sure that his friend understood that the election was over’ and that she had to accept the loss with dignity
>Obama said that he ‘didn’t see any point in prolonging the inevitable’ and didn’t want to turn the election into a ‘recount mess’
>‘Mr President’, she said softly. ‘I’m sorry’.

Sandnigger

He's a male, so he's got that going for him. I like him more than Hillary, so...

Why did you put USA in so much debt? Is that all politicians do nowdays? Just endebt entire nations?

he is half white

He left office, also he ruined the race card forever.

Nobody remembers how much he fucked up. Which is nice for him I guess.

better than trump

Will be tallest president after his spine decompresses for several days on a noose

Whenever I try to say something nice about him, the only thing that comes out of my mouth is NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

He's a former President.

He has a zombie army of morons posting bait. This shit is 3 weeks old minimum in it's current iteration. Don't reply newfags, it's a classic slide/distractions thread.

This is nice tribute

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

Thank you for making the right stronger than it's been since the 80's.

thanks for crimea, faggot

At least his palms are white.