Koe no Katachi

Just finished this manga and the ending really bothered me. i know its 2 years in the future and i mean, OBVIOUSLY they get together, but still, i'd like it if it were shown.

hoping for some improvement in the film coming out in september

Absolutely nothing wrong with the ending.

just wanted a kiss of a confession or SOMETHING. i mean again, its fucking obvious they get together (probably already are considering the 2 year break) but i just wanted to SEE it. dropped a point out of 10 for me because of that empty feeling the last chapter gave me

This is why the ending was perfect. The author did not pander to kissufags like yourself. 10/10

wanting a confirmation of a relationship that is hinted at the whole time instead of blue balling us is not that much to expect

It was a shit ending and second half in general, and everyone acknowledged it was shit when it happened, and now KyoAnifags and shitposters are trying to say it was a good ending because of the upcoming movie.

>no char development from almost all characters
>great

>pls hold my hand and shove the obvious in my face because implied endings are too much for me

Ok

overall i think the manga was pretty good, just the last chapter could have made it one of my favourites if it ended it properly. instead they were separated for 2 years and nothing was confirmed..

yep, it makes me happy to see characters kiss or confess. not sure why youre such a grinch that you dont get enjoyment out of that shit.

I love this manga

i liked that it ended where it did because if it went for longer it would have been convoluted and annoying

Fuck off. We already know how they "improve" the source materials.

Kissufags...

The manga was NEVER about that. Fuck off and get some reading comprehension.

Or you know what? Just stick to ToraDora.

>Stick to Toradora
I'd advise everyone to do that, it's a much better series.

The ending was fine. It was always about friendship.

This thread is the reason why everyone hates shippers.

>The ending was fine
Nigger, they didn't resolve anything. Forget the kissu, it didn't even resolve anyone's problems properly, they just skipped forward and ignored the fact that half the characters still deserved to be committed.

All things considered, yeah, the ending was fine.
It's just that everything after hospitalized Ishida until the movie screening was terrible and dragging on too long.

So good

yeah this scene was great

...im not "shipping" them, come on now. there was literally a confession (albeit a botched one) like 20 chapters in.

how was their romance never part of the manga? it clearly was from extremely early on

>>The ending was fine
>Nigger, they didn't resolve anything.
Leaving the plot thread with Shimada just hanging like that was a crime.

>im not "shipping" them
You're jerking off to a pairing and going as far as making a thread just to rant about not getting enough of it while ignoring the whole thematic of the story and putting stupid hopes on the movie, you're shipping them HARD.

I really really REALLY hope this scene is in the movie. I want every scene with violence to be in there.

im not shipping them, its literally canonical. i just wanted to see less of a cliffhanger

You just know that user is a complete retard when he genuinely believes that shipping doesn't apply to canon.

You're just trying to evade people pointing fingers at your insufferable shipper behaviour.

>violence
>Kyoani
>Yamada "Keion" Naoko
Goid luck, bro.

they talk with their hands
hands=mouths
they did kiss

This scene fucked me up
One of the good things about this manga is how it beats you down but then it heals you by the end of it.

Hand holding is the pure form of sex.

CHEX

Why scare quotes?