How do we fix liberal teachers?

Last week l corrected my professor in Art History class and she took it pretty hard l basically proved her knowledge wrong and got thrown out of class for it!

Thankfully rest of the students protested this move and followed me out

They asked me to hold the next class at my house and teach them the next chapter

Eventually we all went to the deparment head and complained so the teacher is now suspended and I have an A in the class

You're so smart user I wish I was as smart as you.

There is a reason the intellectuals of the world are liberal user

Maybe you should listen to what they have to say

Shills hard at work today I see

also, if you already know enough about a topic to teach the class on it and spontaneously inspire all the other students in the class to elect you their leader, in an event that totally happened and isn't complete bullshit, why are you taking the class?

and please, what did you correct her on, don't leave us in suspense.

Because I was more informed than a hack teacher only here to spread liberal propaganda?

>in an event that totally happened and isn't complete bullshit
>Projecting this hard

Damn, so inspiring, wow.

Praise kek, XD. He must habe bin wit you! XDDDDDDDDDDD

She was talking about the recent history of America and how it relate to modern hard. Notably the 2016 elections and Trump.

Needless to say she had no clue there was someone from Sup Forums in his class

If your story is true, then good job user. As to how we fix them, generally you just challenge the validity of their claims/beliefs in a public forum as you did.

I bet it wasn't even politics related and user just had an autistic shitfit in the middle of class about snowflakes

>She was talking about the recent history of America and how it relate to modern hard
Modern hard?

Get raked, leaf.

Thanks. I'm considering setting up a society within my college to promote uncensored political debates and rhetoric.

Who else is doing their part in the field of education?

While none of this happened the fact is that universities are totally fucked. The entire institution of university was supposed to be elitist. You went there if you were particularly bright, ie. you were chosen at some young age to be educated.

What we call education now, that is, mass education, has almost nothing in common with what education used to be. The old foundation was a long education in Greek and Latin, mathematics, and philosophy. After that you could study specific things in universities.

What our public education systems are founded on is just random garbage thrown together, the only remaining merit being the math and hard science portions.

>I'm considering setting up a society within my college to promote uncensored political debates and rhetoric.
Sounds good, make sure to lay down some ground rules to avoid. Debates from spiraling into rl shitposting/fights. To use technical words when possible for specifics with emotional connection. That way you can discuss racial topics without getting shit on for members using words like nigger.

>Who else is doing their part in the field of education?
Personally I consider modern academia lost, but applaud any efforts to salvage it or provide a place for students to actually learn. I'm working in the private sector, had planned to pursue Ph.D but scrapped that when I learned about academic culture.

>universities are totally fucked
Yes, more often then not even the original spirit of inquiry isn't present anymore. The research portions are fighting for grants for research that may not even have a basis in the real world too. Trying to get others to cite your paper, perhaps without reading it, to get a higher 'impact factor'. It's all a sham, practically no actual science takes place anymore.

Agreed. user is clearly a genius and should be made a professor immediately. With talents so awesome, he clearly should be next in line for the greatest Canadian throne of all.

>next in line for the greatest Canadian

not a lot of competition, desu

I'll take things that never happened for 400 please.
Let me share a story that actually happened. Feminist econ teacher makes test question describing a trend in economic data. The most likely direction for this trend is for it to increase, but she didn't ask what was most likely, she asked what was least likely, which her answer to was decrease. The kicker is that she had "stays constant" as an answer which is obviously the least likely result for the trend to follow. She did poor fundamental logic by flipping most likely to least likely and increase to decrease. I demonstrated to her with a formal logic proof, explained it in words, and got an econometrics statistics professor to back me up. The end result? Everyone in the class agreed with me and walked out. JK I obviously did not get the credit for that question. Obviously still got an A, because Gender Economics is not a reasonable course, but god damnit it was the principle of the thing that pissed me off. She hated me the rest of the course too.
TLDR: OP is a fag. I corrected a feminist teacher and got shat on for it.

Fake and gay.

"When confronted by a giant, everyone else looks like an ant." Old Chinese saying.

Yeah wow I bet he watches Rich and Morty

You have to go back, Mexican

I bet you too watch Rick and Morty

You mean mounting Emma Watsons tight pussy

Lol, the reason why you'd learn all that shit was because 4 years was enough to cover all of theology, cosmology, and physics since there was so little work done. Shit you do in high school would literally be graduate material.

The Trump election is a direct response to globalization, so yes she is correct.
The midwest, a predominantly blue region, went red because all of the old manufacturing jobs are gone.
The other reason is because hillary is about as shit candidates can be.

I wouldnt go that far. Places like MIT do genuine science, it's just that there is a whole system of bullshit built on top.

Also the study of literature in any form is irredeemably corrupted.

lol I was forced to write an essay with feminist theory to pass an English course. Tl;dr if you're a pollack just write an essay about Jews and replace with men or white men and you'll get an A+

The reason you would study Greek and Latin was because it allowed you to understand 2 millenia of human civilization, which was supposed to be your foundation for understanding the world, along with some philosophy.

The math was because math is the language of all real science.

You really think highschool students have anything approximating that level of education?

>Modern hard
Sounds kinky.

Nope. Just another leftist show trying to sound smart by going MUH DRUMPF GOD DOESN'T EXIST *BURP*

I don't think you understand what I'm saying.

Something like calculus wasn't a topic of high school education.

How does studying dead languages help me understand the world? Will I be speaking Greek and Latin? Such languages are mostly liturgical now (and were then). I may as well study the translated texts. The idea of 'classical' education is pretty nonsensical and doesn't make people who'll be of any use at anything. It just makes people who are prone to intellectual masturbation.

#NotAllintellectuals

Why are universities fucked all around the western world, even in third world countries?

Sure there exists sparse examples of some portions of some schools departments. Producing some research which could be considered actually scientific. But it's not so much an individual school issue, as much as a academic cultural issue. It hasn't been about actual real world impact for a while. A lot of the biological research was halted following WW2 because of the negative reputation. The only places fields like genetic engineering have an actual industry incentive is agriculture for example.

Most modern day research has little to no impact, people read headlines. But nothing ever comes of it because there was no intention of pursuing it. The worth while stuff which could be pursued is bought up and sat on by any huge company. The innovation would negatively affect. Happens all the time in tech and medical.

Generally in research you're either scrubbing a rat cage, or competing with other teams for table scraps to do research for industry benefits or government agenda.

Trump is fixing it in America. Based sheer will fix it in Canada. I hope you will have your brazillian trump.

>she had no clue
>Sup Forums in his class
?

A rope?

Because those in power offer lemmings comfort in exchange for consent.
Lemmings can learn to be satisfied in third world conditions and still act like a spoiled first world-only lemming.

And then everyone on the bus stood up and started clapping.

I don't agree, I just picked a random figure, Euler, and from browsing his wiki page, it seems that he had a very typical classical education. He wrote his dissertation on Descartes and Newton, he was studying Greek and Hebrew and theology, and then focused on math because of his obvious talent for it.

You could pick any figure from before 1900 and they will probably have a similar education.

I doubt either will, Trump has done what I elected him to do at least. The gods bleed. I genuinely hope you're right though.

Also Brazil is fucked. Like normal. If you want a real change you have to start at a local level and enforce a cultural change of law, order and decency. Something everywhere recently has lacked.

>How does studying dead languages help me understand the world?
Presumably because understanding how a language can differ in meaning. Compared to it's translated text is important in fully comprehending the material. Most of western society is still based on a few very early developed ideologies linked to classical periods.

I will agree that
>It just makes people who are prone to intellectual masturbation.
Has become more the norm though since seriously considering the merit of the classics. Involves going against our current core ideology of egalitarianism, which taints every aspect of academia. It's why it's still mainstream to push the 'out of africa' theory, why we're still taught 'we're all the same' why no serious follow up to Darwin and Wallace is allowed.

Idiot

Short answer - western society holds egalitarianism as it's core values.

Privatize education.

>How do we fix liberal teachers?

We don't, because we can't. They've already made up their minds about what ideology they align with. The only way to win at this point is having right wingers becoming professors to balance out the bullshit. That's what I'm planning to do at least.

>Trump is fixing it in America
He's certainly laying the ground work for others to fix it. But I don't think it's realistic to expect him to fix our problems without dismantling the whole thing.

But they're not! They're very good places to learn and work. Sup Forums likes to get mad at universities because they're diverse and they give authority to women, as well as because Sup Forums failed at schooling and other forms of qualification.

Denial and/or ignorance - the post

>meme flag
see

cant. really cant.

this pretty hard. Our system may not be perfect but it's definitely not worth throwing out, we do need to refocus on what exactly we're teaching, though as well as how we teach it and pay for that.

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown.

>this happening in cuckland
stop larping

Perhaps if you start paying them more then more competent people might start working as teachers?

Ever thought that shitty pay gets shitty employees?

le comeback

>Making mandatory education private
No thanks
That's how you get echo chambers.

If this isn't bait, then I encourage you to read up on the university of California scandal. Where the head was hiding funds and giving it to teachers while lying about lacking money. Even raised tuition costs because of it causing riots. California has plenty of well paid teachers, the quality goes down. The problem is not pay, the problem is there is no motivation to provide quality education anymore. The cost of tuition started rising when government started subsidizing it.

There is no accountability anymore, the larger problem is the quality of students too. Especially noticeable in pre-college level education. Parents have very little involvement in their kids lives these days. Try to hand off the role of raising their kids to government institutions.

>Making mandatory education
At this point compulsory education needs to end. Allowing parents who do give a shit to raise their kids properly. Home school kids tend to out preform their competitors in every measurable margin - even in socialization.

bump

Top 10 Best Anime Underdog Stories

lol

There are already options for parents who want their kids to have a better education. Why not give the kids with shitty parents a chance at a decent education?

>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
fucking commie

>Why not give the kids with shitty parents a chance at a decent education?
The resources that you'd be wasting on kids with poor home environments. Would be better spent on trying to improve said home environments. Government - especially in it's current form, cannot replace or take on the role of parents.

thread is dying. Might as well reveal I was false flagging all along.

Figured. Still got a conversation going about an important topic though. Next time start the thread with something better though.

I was hoping Sup Forums would take the bait by making it obvious but the majority of users here are complete retards.
This isn't the first time I get away with posting cringe shit I find on reddit and even the users there can call this crap out.

The amount of Sup Forums tier shitposting here lately makes it difficult to discern what's real/meaningful vs what isn't I suppose. I need to head out, thanks for the discussion user