Beta MCs

I'm aware they suck but why does it feel like the complaining got louder over the years especially this year? There aren't any memorable betas this year.

>There aren't any memorable betas this year
>posts pic of anime with memorable beta MC

the only memorable thing about the anime was the girls

>one beta MC goes beyond the first fedora stage and enters the supreme gentleman tier
>all the normalfag cancer faggots starts complaining
Subaru did N O T H I N G wrong.

Subaru isn't beta; he's just a fucktard.

I'm talking about the pussy fearing kind.

Subaru is the most realistic kind of beta. "Failed normies" is a real thing. "Robots" are pretty much non existant.

Cool, I'm a rare person.

Do I get a reward?

Not really. Your reward is being born with such a grave brain damage that you don't even care about relationships. You are hardly even a human being.

Now please leave us "failed normies" and "normalfags" alone with our struggles.

Subaru did nothing wrong.

Kazuma is alpha as fuck, the guys just swipes the panties straight off half the women he meets.

He's psychotic sex offender. Yo, lemme steal this little girls' panties while she's wearing them in a public bar and flash them around.

>lich
>tits don't fall off like Zombina

>the only memorable thing about the anime was the armpit girl

brutal

Kazuma is what Subaru could've become if it weren't for the ungrateful whores he ended up with.

The majority of the isekai genre

>implying those are Z's tits

They're oppai balls.

>There aren't any memorable betas this year.
coconutsu was pretty beta

then we have mitsubishi, one of the most beta MCs ever

>Lich
>having tits at all

Konosuba doesn't seem to understand that

World's End Harem came out and the Redefined how Beta a beta male can get

how is this faggot memorable

the grills and his father were somehow memorable, the mc was a nobody

It's a compounding thing.
Someone who just now getting into anime has to sift through more and more dogshit to find an MC who isn't beta

That's like saying everyone in a fantasy world is a serial killer. Go hug a catcus or something stupid shit.

And that makes him Alpha.
A real beta would go 'Oh No, panties I need to cry about my missing girlfriend now'

World's End Harem sounds hilarious

It's quite possibly the worst, most infuriating thing I have seen.
If you ever want a reason why beta MCs need to fucking die out go read that.
Even Shinji Ikari and Tsuna from Reborn look like fucking Sakamoto to the the power of Graham's Number in comparison to this MC

>tfw my legendary betas were Yukiteru and Tanukichi; I was lucky to avoid to avoid most betas

Why do I get the feeling that World's End Harem is going to be an even bigger shitshow than Nisekoi?

Because it's only 6 chapters in and it already defies even the most basic of pragmatic thoughts and shits of the fantasy of ever male with a pair. Even going so far as to make a character who adheres to the latter and making him a bad guy when so far he has done more for humanity's survival than the MC has

Sounds like Terror in Resonance bad but will fade into nothingness like Sacred Seven because the beta MC's lack of logic is show 2 chapters in

No, this is going to be 'The Room' of Harem Manga.
So bad you have to see it so you know what NOT to do.

because in recent years a majority of male MCs are betas
back in the 90's and early 2000's the average MC was trench coat MCbadass the most powerful cyber wizard in the wasteland, so the viewers could self insert and fulfill a power fantasy

now the average MC is a beta with no distinguishing personality traits, most of them even have the same haircut. now the viewer can self insert as some loser who gets super powers or something and then gets a harem of every single girl in a 50 foot radius

>not actively seeking to ruin your life like everybody else and trying to become a pussy slave in a soul draining relationshit and slave of work means you have a grave brain damage
What a wonderful world we're living in.

World's End Harem would be better if the Hero and 'Villain' were swapped.

Or hell if the MC was willing to fuck other girls while helping in researching the cure.

But nope, MC has decided to go past Nieskoi level of retardation and straight into the atmosphere.

>Or hell if the MC was willing to fuck other girls while helping in researching the cure.
I know right? He'd have more men helping him find the cure, but no he has to be the solo hero.

The new wave of isekai is chock full of beta-as-fuck protagonists pretending to be alpha. They only dare do anything because of their broken cheat abilities and their thought process is still the exemplary beta.