Bleach Manga

Ending spoilers in less than 24 hours.

Will Ichigo return to the real world?
Aizen is dead?
What's going to happen to the Soul Society?
Who are going to be the new captains?
Who will be the next Soul King?
Who you expect to see in the epilogue if there's even one?

How you think the Kubo will wrap all this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFNQhmDLjTk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 Bleach Darkness is announced

Someone please give me some evidence on why Bleach is ending next week. Not some shitty second-hand information from Reddit.

I can't wait for none of the romance to be resolved!

thank god

Aizen. Who else? Yoruichi, Tessai, Most of Division Zero?

>Someone please give me some evidence on why Bleach is ending next week.
We literally don't know. The only way we'll find out the reason is if Kubo gives an interview after the manga is done.

I am Kubo and I confirm that Bleach is ending this week.

Which girl cannonically got the biggest tits? Did we ever got some sort of confirmation on the data books about that?

And who's got the biggest ass?

Best pairing.

Does that mean pure fanservice?
Cause I'd be up for that.

Just an editor's comment somewhere.
The rest is a LOT RUMORS and some anons claiming to read Japanese that say will only get a double color page and the end of the final fight.

Ichigo just became the new Soul King and a new Zero division will be choosen to protect him.
Who gets picked?

Explain this Bankai to me.

Then tell me how it's power is related to shooting red beams everywhere and blowing shit up.

who is aizen?

Whats all this "this is not the last chapter" bullshit floating around? Are the sources just full of shit, or is it just troll posts from nip chans? This has to be the last chapter, all signs points to a rushed ending. Not to mention an unfulfilled one too.

Chad
Momo
Nel
Hanataro for healz

>Which girl cannonically got the biggest tits?
I'd say one of the following:

Rangiku
Kuukaku
Halibel
Yoruichi
Unohana
Isane
Neliel
Orihime
Ichigo's substitute mom.

>Hanataro for healz
Will he have his bankai?

>Draw 11/10 girl characters
>Can't into Fanservice
Why Kubo do this?
Bleach Literally have no fanservice compared to Naruto & One Piece.

Naruto has fanservice?

I can't remember much (female) fanservice in the manga.

Will bleach end next week?

Anything between 1 to 7

>Rangiku
>Kuukaku
>Halibel
>Yoruichi
>Unohana
>Isane
>Neliel
>Orihime
>Ichigo's substitute mom.
Also, Hikifune (probably wins if in her "big transformation).

Is joubin the new antagonist ?

Think of the bankai has a surgeon's tools bankai.
It can scapple shit apart, and sew shit back together

>Then tell me how it's power is related to shooting red beams everywhere and blowing shit up.
I'm guessing the beams are low end versions of the destructive potential his destruction aspects of his bankai have. instead of strings we get beams though.

I say we got some nice ass fanservice from Yuroichi.

IS JOUBIN THE NEW ANTAGONIST?
AIZEN DONT FUCK WITH ME I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT I KNOW ABOUT THIS

>Naruto has fanservice?
A lot. Especially in the earlier chapter.

>compared to Naruto
What fanservice did Kishi draw? All he really gave us was Tsunade and female!naruto. It has the least fanservice of the three.

Are you dead? Oh wait...

Yeah, but by 'earlier' chapter it's like the first 100, with the 'Sexy no Jutsu' and that scene in the onsen with Jiraiya peeping.

After that? There's mentions of Tsunade's big breasts, and we see some cleavage shots here and there, but it's not really plenty. There was a new large-breasted character as we enter the fucking long final arc, but she didn't play that big of a role either.

I agree with , Naruto really is the least sexy work of the three.

>Grimmjow survived while Ulquiorra died

It should've been the other way around Kubo, you fucking hack.

I'm ready to have my butt blasted

fuck me up, Kubo

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>And the cat transformation in the bath room one
Yeah. As far as I know, all the fanservice scenes were Yoruichi's

i love shinji!

It's been a long time since i make this, i feel old now

>Absolutely No.
Fucking hell, man.
Will this meme magick deliver?

it was dubs user

He got doubles.

What are you talking about? This entire arc has bits of fan service everywhere.

dubs check again

>And who's got the biggest ass?
That would be a lot harder to find out, the Japanese don't care so much about ass.

Is this fanservice?

>Japanese don't care so much about ass
Truly the least of mankind

We got yoruichi is basically pasties this arc, that one royal guard with the big breasts, orihime wearing a revealing top, rukias ass. Kubo really amped up the fanservice this arc.

Remember when Bleach was good?
youtube.com/watch?v=EFNQhmDLjTk

Only Ichirukifags will get mad.

I like T H I C C milf tits

who tf is joubin

>Then tell me how it's power is related to shooting red beams everywhere and blowing shit up.
Explain the relation of Soifon's shikai and her bankai, they're almost the opposite. Except if we consider "two hits one kill, and one hit one kill" which works for everyone except the most powerful enemies.

A character from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Jojolion
And seems like he's going to be the main antagonist

Stinger and Stinger missile.

Ichirukifags, like me!

I'm salivating for that moment when this thing sinks

You're not alone.

Her Zan's special ability is the power to insta-kill
A nuke is the single strongest man made weapon in modern civilization which is insta-kill on a significantly wider range.

The two hits, have turned into two nuclear strikes, the same number of strikes that BTFO of Japan in WWII.

Their ideal body is a banana body with an ass that would pass for a semi-decent white girl ass.

Not surprisingly considering Japanese women have no ass.

He got 077 077, I can't even begin to interpret that.

Is this fanservice?

Very fine scale manipulation of spirit power, from a large blast to exactly cancelling Yammy's Bala, to creating a shield out his blood.

Then grand scale level of the same?

>I'm salivating for that moment when this thing sinks
why

No! NOT THE SHOULDER PILLOWS!

I have been shipping that thing for years and it is literally the only thing keeping me reading Bleach.

I just want to move on.

Actually, she can do three IRC. I guess that confirms the theory that the plane carrying the third atomic bomb was shoot down over the Pacific.

No, that was a rape.

I've been reading for the past 10 years just for Rukia. I feel your pain, user. At least the suffering is over

Same here.

i will always be mad that this wasn't animated

Same about this.

When has Kubo ever pandered to shippers?

Even though they're canon, there's not even a single Kubo-drawn proper GinRan pandering panel, or colorspread, or cover page, or omake. Only tragedy and missed opportunities.

I'm gonna cry. She went through so much in that arc.

My brothers.

I kind of wonder if Kubo's editors might just force him to end on a popular pairing just to get one last squeeze out of the sales

>When has Kubo ever pandered to shippers?
The IR honeymoon spread or whatever they call it is one example.

>a popular pairing
Which is? IchiHime? RenRuki? ChadHisRightHand?

Seems like Urahara's zanpakuto is a jack of all trades. It's cheating, but what did you expect from the Kubo?

>Their ideal body is a banana body with an ass that would pass for a semi-decent white girl ass.
>Not surprisingly considering Japanese women have no ass.

Then if we consider all Sereitei is made of Asians (a lot of them look white or black, but well...) I nominate Isane (tall), or Hikifune, Rangiku, Yoruichi (shapely).

>I kind of wonder if Kubo's editors might just force him to end on a popular pairing just to get one last squeeze out of the sales
I don't think Kubo cares about what his editors have to say anymore.

I can only assume ichiruki, judging by japanese polls, but if I had said that originally, I was only going to get triggered ichihime responses

Are you dead?

Thats true, but at the same time, if Kubo seriously just gave no fucks, he could just as easily listen to what his editors say because it's not like he cares about his manga anymore

The relation between Shikai and Bankai is not in the ability, but in the name, lore or theme of the Zanpakuto. Urahara's Zanpakuto theme is the manipulation of matter to suit it's needs, while Soi Fon's is a hornet, its theme intact as a golden and black striped weapon.

Nope, she can only fire two consecutively.

She has a normal recharge limit of being able to only shoot one every three days, more than that taxes her body.

In a fun additional factoid, three days is also the difference in time between the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings.

Ichiruki.

Will Kubo kill himself after Bleach ends?

>if Kubo seriously just gave no fucks, he could just as easily listen to what his editors say because it's not like he cares about his manga anymore
I meant in the way that Kubo will end his manga the way he wants, no matter who it pisses off.

If kubo had cared about popularity he would have had ichigo and rukia hand out more in this arc. Bleach would have shot up the ranks if he did that. Seems he was more interested in keeping the integrity of his own story, which I could understand if the story wasn't so shit.

Bankai has always been an extension of the Shikai's actual ability and has never strayed far from it until Urahara's.

Cute!

No, I meant, regardless of what Kubo thinks, his editors could just force him to do something anyways. But given that we only have one chapter left, I suppose Kubo could just spill some ink and call it a day

IchiRuki is probably the worse thing to happen to this fandom. It will be glorious when it gets blown the fuck out of the water.

I honestly don't think Kubo has a vision for what he wants the ending to be like. He probably just bullshat it like usual

Hitsugaya and Byakuya reviving seems like pandering. They both proceeded to take up space not doing anything important, making me think they were intended to stay dead.

Kubo told aspiring mangakas in his latest JUMP interview to not always listen to what their editors what/say.