EMERGENCY!!! ALL HANDS ON DECK!!!

WEINSTEIN IS BEING SCRUBBED FROM THE INTERNETAS WE SPEAK!!!
Archive everything now!
>WEINSTEIN IS BEING SCRUBBED FROM THE INTERNETAS WE SPEAK!!!
Archive everything now!
Archive everything now!
Archive everything relating to Weinstein right now!
Archive everything now!WEINSTEIN IS BEING SCRUBBED FROM THE INTERNETAS WE SPEAK!!!
Archive everything now!

Other urls found in this thread:

primewire.ag/tv-4132-Family-Guy/season-3-episode-22
archive.fo/snkjI
gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/president-clinton-talks-with-miramax-studio-boss-harvey-news-photo/777365#president-clinton-talks-with-miramax-studio-boss-harvey-weinstein-picture-id777365
archive.fo/EAxnG
youtu.be/aRl7OC1tvAw
youtube.com/watch?v=5kbTjvhWRGc
imdb.com/title/tt6898730/?ref_=nm_flmg_prd_2
archive.is/ATUjy
imdb.com/name/nm0005544/?ref_=nv_sr_1
archive.is/rXxmY
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

actually it's true.

>primewire.ag/tv-4132-Family-Guy/season-3-episode-22

was watching when you wish upon a weinstein from family guy season 3 last night, refreshed the page on openload.co and the video was removed. it's back up again now, but, weird that it was pulled for a while

There's some stuff online about him being a regular Whitehouse visitor during the Bill Clinton years, as well as hanging with them on Martha's Vineyard.
I smell pizza

>33 KEK confrims!!!
Spread this far and wide, archive EVERYTHING!

Good fuck this (((guy)))

Thanks user!!! find and Archive EVERYTHING on that NOW! It is happening this very second!

Yes, yes, fuck this guy, sure.
But this information is being destroyed so that it can't be used as eidence. They are trying to make this entire story disappear!!!
ARCHIVE ARCHIVE ARCHIVE

don't let this slide!

bumping because this seems important

Thanks for the bump...
they are removing his name on IMDB from every project...
they are erasing his name from every web page that it is found on. they are trying to bury his memory, this is soviet level stalinist shit going on THIS VERY INSTANT!

This is Damnatio Memoraie...
They are trying to erase an actual person and scrub all traces. this is disgusting, and i never thought i would see this live within my lifetime

Sorry shit phone, no archive.

Apparently Weinstein wrote a book, he mentions his time w/ bill at the WH & the Vineyard in the book.

Thanks for bumping...
They are removing all his credits from all his movies... astounding Stasi tactics at work here...
keep bumping and keep archiving all evidence... this is the last line of defence of free thinkers in the world

What do you mean they're scrubbing him? Can you gimme an example?

Jews are shutting it down huh?

well then have a bump, because fuck the kikes

Hi user... See: also, here is a video that explains what is going on RIGHT NOW!!!

archive and spread!

Harvey who?

Bumpity bump

bumping

THANKS FOR THE BUMP!!!

AND DON't LET THIS THREAD DIE!!

ARCHIVE and SPREAD!

If all the women in Hollywood who weren't raped would step forward and speak out, this would all be much easier to sort out desu.

Thanks for the BUMP

Archive all Weinstein related information..

and don't let them

SHUT IT DOWN

bump

They are shutting them down too!
They shut down ROSE MCGOWAN's twitter yesterday. Expect to see witnesses made an example of to chill investigation. Expect the worst from these people. This is the deepest of deep state wet works here, user.

>Politics at Play article from 2007
archive.fo/snkjI
>Getty Image from 2000
gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/president-clinton-talks-with-miramax-studio-boss-harvey-news-photo/777365#president-clinton-talks-with-miramax-studio-boss-harvey-weinstein-picture-id777365
>Hilldawgs Bday(ironic this was written oct 11 2000)
archive.fo/EAxnG

Read this- and we connect more people to him as well:

>Weinstein is known to be a strong financial supporter of the Clintons. In August he hosted a party for Hillary on Martha’s Vineyard, featuring performances by Carly Simon and Jimmy Buffet. And Weinstein also produced a star studded fundraiser for Al Gore and Joe Lieberman at Radio City Music Hall Sept. 14 that raised $6.5 million for the Democratic National Committee.

the jew who lived
dual ss lightning bolts

check
may Based Lord KEK protect us all...
and provide qt3.14 girlfreinds

bump

Anyone have a list of people who went to that spirit cooking dinner/performance with weinstein?
something like 15000 attended it
pretty sure that's going to get scrubbed, if anyone feels like hunting for it

keep up the great work!
archive archive archive!

>33
Give this user what he asks for...
based Lord KEK demands it!!!

SHILLS, where are you?
Why no shills in this thread?
Are they just letting it die, rather than bump it by responding?

>controlling the narrative by not shilling, that's some next level shilling right there!

well....bumpity

There's an email leak of Weinstein offering Hillary's people help to bring down Bernie during the primary.
Find it.

If Weinstein is getting scrubbed from the internet, they might be in other sectors of the internet right now, conducting the usual sockpuppet shillfaggotry damage control.

thanks for the bumpity!

ARCHIVE and SPREAD!
Don't let them SHUT it DOWN!

BUUUUUUMP

>33
>That's the 3rd 33 in this relatively short thread! KEK is here, and he approves your message!

Find, Archive, and spread, user!

Well shit... bye guys.

Wrong Image.

>access to this website blocked by court order
What in the actual Fuck is This?

I'm not down playing it (although the timing is a bit fucky, given vegas and the Benghazi and Awan investigations).
Lot's of hints but people can't talk. And plenty of pious jumping on the bandwagon by people who have nothing to complain about, or should of done so years ago if they cared.
Why not begin asking who wasn't raped, and not let this get washed away with endless
>X grabbed my ass once
>statement from X, very sorry, different era, search soul
>petty voluntary penitence
>learning from mistakes, need to work together to move forward blah blah
>news cycle repeat
We're still at a stage where this is being (((handled)))

Gonzern an gwezduns

Yup. It's really happening. I just searched weinstein and only got two pages of results. GO GO Gadget, Archive!

Bump

Yes, you have a point.
However, what is more of concern at this minute is we are witnessing in real time the deep state internet censorship machine being activated to scrub the web of a person's information. A first in world history. This is a cataclysmic event, and if they can do this with this even, they can do it with any other event. Just make people disappear from history.

bump

see

From your bad friend,

HARVEY

Godspeed user, Godspeed...
May KEK bless our endeavour. This is the last line of defence against a truly orwellian future, where they can just remove all references to a person from the historical record. Truly terrifying.

youtu.be/aRl7OC1tvAw

Bump, the more angry manchildren without any influence whatsoever in the world know about this, the better.

Bump.
Screencap and archive everything. Spread it, do not let this die out!

Our court can put out orders to block domains here.
They promise they wouldn't the law like china does. They lied.

List of potential victims keep track of these ladies could be important

>Actual chills ran up my spine hearing this!
Holy Fuck user!
Listening to those people actually yelling "SHUT IT DOWN" like that actually sent a chill up my spine. We are dealing with extremely powerful forces and need the blessings of Lord KEK and the Divine Council.

Spread and Archive EVERYTHING, the internet Kill switch has been activated!

CLAIM WITH NO PROOF
HAPPENING
DONT LET THIS SLIDE

bump

Truly Terrifying times, when they can just shut off access to a domain, it is the equivalent of book burnings... son to be followed by witch burnings!
You can be jailed for thought crimes or wrong speak, and they are going into overdrive... God bless us ALL!

>proof
youtube.com/watch?v=5kbTjvhWRGc

Welcome Shill, I was waiting for you! I need your help to keep this thread bumped, thanks!

yes, the more you know...

spread and archive

imdb.com/title/tt6898730/?ref_=nm_flmg_prd_2

Seems Harvey was going to be producing a documentary with everyones favorite lard ass liberal donut puncher.

>0 results

archive.is/ATUjy

i archived this

Michael moore is fucked

>0 results???!!!
WTF!
Strong work, thanks!

Screencap everything, archive everything. The bots and AI have all been deployed... this is cutting edge cyber!

EVERYONE IS A SHILL
SEE YOU ON PAGE 1
OVER AND OUT

>was
His name does not seem to appear on this page... what gives?

bump to help you

Bump bump

Bump

Sup Forums needs to be all hands on deck for the foreseeable future with all these happenings

the board is being shitted up to prevent us from formulating a cohesive counter narrative

keep up the good work and KEEP POSTING

imdb.com/name/nm0005544/?ref_=nv_sr_1

It is still there... for now

MEME WAR 3.0 AKA. OPERATION PEDOJEW

ask the right questions and we can legitimate PIZZAGATE to the normies.. do not waste this opportunity

>all messages and videos from the night of the attack have been wiped clean.
Men in Black?

archive.is/rXxmY
updated the archive.is for that

bump

>all messages and videos from the night of the attack have been wiped clean.
a little concerning to say the least

Nothing can be scrubbed from the internet

You lose jews

BUMP THIS THREAD LETS DO IT

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Bumping for Great Justice.

lol remember when huffpo brought up this image for being anti-semitic then promptly took it down the same day because its true

pls note excellent digits rewarded for bumping

Bump

establishment jews are officially beginning to panic. This is a big enough crack in the narrative to fracture the entire far left. too big to sweep under the rug

bump because this is the jewish tricks the public needs to be made aware of

anyone have this in high res?

Until now...
They have activated the emergency UN-BROADCAST system. Who knows what they have up their sleeves?

wait can someone explain this whole weinstiengate to me? I'm thoroughly confused.

>biggest hollywood jew requires sex from kids to make them into famous people
>people are coming out
>no way to cover this up

weinstien the pedophile?
dang.

I am too retarded to archive of find anything useful so bump.

Where is it being scrubbed? I just searched Weinstein sex assault scandal and got tons of results.

They should go ahead and remove that trash from existence.

bump

Bump

HAPPENING

>where?
>they should remove that trash from existence

Bump to fight the power

They would've lived without being famous had they not accepted his proposals, the poor things.

Family Guy is shit.