Best Girls Respectively

Why every best girl in a series is rejected?, why the japanese loves the bitch girl?

because they all have shit taste weve been over this

Top right was a real shit though. For how smart she was suppose to be in the matters of the heart Senjougahara is a lot better. Top left commited Seppuku I dont fucking know why, maybe because she wanted the bro-sis relationship to improve but didn't realize they were red necks of Japan. Bottom right she did nothing wrong, bottom left she had the problem of being stuck in a shit plot, blocked by a baseball and a faggot that would sleep during a perfect moment.
2 of those series the MC is a shallow self insert that gives human beings a bad name.

because japan loves NTR

Rem is the bitch though. How many times did Emilia kill Subaru?

they had their chance
they cucked themselves

Three times in the current arc that was shown.

Kurokeko los because she is stupid for breaking up and 2nd because te mc is an incestuos faggot.

Kosaki lost because she is shit and boring as fuck, also chitoge was best girl from episode 1

I don't know who are the other 2 shit stains, must be whores from shows I dropped.

Why do the girls with darker hair always lose?

But Rem donĀ“t know Subaru, but after she really loves him, she is a tsundere?

what? when?

Because main girls almost always win and they tend to have non-black hair.

there is no way in hell Rem loses in re:zero, the show goes at her like it's got nothing better to do

>Kuroneko
Second best.
>Hanekawa
Worst girl.
Kosaki
Worst girl.
>Rem
Only third best.

I have bad news for you

Bitch girl is more fun and a better fuck

Only "best girl" in the pic is Rem, Nisekoi and Oreimo had the best girl win and no one cares about Monogatari

None of those girls are best girls. In fact, three of them are shit.

I assume he's referring to Emilia's contract with Puck, that's basically "lol if I die, kill everyone that I cared about or that was close to me at the time".

the contract is that he gets to indiscriminately destroy the whole world

What kind of faggot MC runs away from this?

People who watch haremshit really needs to only pick the girl who wins in the ends rather than pick a girl faction when the series is still running. That way waifuwars will stop happening.

Kuroneko and Tsubasa are also bitches though. Are you retarded or something? Rem was also a real killer bitch at the start. Literally killer bitch.

To answer your question, the girls that won in these respective series is the main heroine of their series. They also are more interesting and hotter by comparison, anyways.

I'm not even mad that Chitoge won but Raku's character arc was the worst development I've seen in a manga in a long time

>Why does Japan love the bitch girl
>Posts Kuronigger

To be fair, all girls in Nisekoi are generic and shit so who cares if animu girl no.4577186 wins or lose

It's yandere, idiot
Holy shit look at her reaction to witch cult abductions during episode 15 and cross-reference a wiki instead of getting your 'deres crossed

Are remfags kuronekofags, irohafags, noefags, batfags, motokofags, mikotofags, eririfags, sakurafags, orihimefags, mayumifags, esdeathfags, toukafags, nagatofags, reifags, onoderafags, sekaifags, sakurafags x2, evafags, aoyamafags, hatokofags, orangefags, kannafags, minamifags, rankafags of Re:Zero?

Japan hates boring doormats. They don't make good romance partners.

?

Hanekawa is the only good one out of those.
Kuroneko deserved what she got. She broke his heart first.
Onodoormat wasted 6 fucking years even though she had the chance to win at any moment. She also didn't develop one bit since the beginning of the manga.
Rem is just a shitty waifubait character that will be a slave to your cock no matter how pathetic you become.

did you really expect me to read all that shit

Counterexample.

My wife Rem is so cute.

It's too classic for their culture. They have to pick the rarer breed to make it interesting. For them it's the exotic thing to do.

Multiple reasons.

1. Japanese authors have huge fucking egos. When they write a series they already have the ending planned out and no matter what happens in the interim they will stick to that ending come hell or high water. So when secondary heroines end up being written with better chemistry or start getting more fan support, the authors do their best to ignore it and try to write themselves back on course. That's why Haganai ended the way it did.

2. Generally, the first girl who appears to the MC and has a "moment" with them is always going to win the most fans. Light Novels take months to come out and by the time the second one comes out people are already hooked on the first girl. In anime and manga it's a little more varied, but generally writers solve the time issue by just focusing on the first girl to the exclusion of all others for a few weeks.

3. Otaku have legitimately shit taste. For them, the "fantasy" is the waifu they want to win, not anything that remotely resembles reality.

You're a fag.

>When they write a series they already have the ending planned out and no matter what happens in the interim they will stick to that ending come hell or high water. So when secondary heroines end up being written with better chemistry or start getting more fan support, the authors do their best to ignore it and try to write themselves back on course.

IS writer in a nutshell.

what are you even trying to say?

They're fans of losers.

Yeah. That's most LN writers. Overlord writer is one sort-of exception, kind of.

What, Houki got more focus in the latest volume?

Rem a shit.

Emiliafag here, I'll bite your b8

>Kuroneko
Yes
>Iroha
No, Yukino
>Noe
I didn't like either of them
>Bat
I hate Gatari in general
>Mikoto
Yes
>Eriri
Yes
>Orihime
No, Rukia
>Esdeath
Fuck no, Mine
>Touka
No, Origami
>Rei
No, Asuka
>Onodera
No, Chitoge
>Sakurafags x2
?
>Eva
You mean from Negima? Yes
>Aoyama
No, Mashiro
>Hatoko
No, Tomoyo
>Orange
No, Silver
>Kanna
If this is referring to NuraMago then no, Tsurara

Also some of those aren't "losers" to begin with

Your reply makes even less sense than his post.

All of them but Rem are literally the worst girl of the show.

>Evafags are the Remfags of Negima
No we fucking aren't. Evangeline is canon unless Ken literally writes fucking NTR in UQH.

I went down his list and specified which girl I preferred, sorry for the confusion

shit taste desu.

Gross.

>bashes Hanekawa
>"b-but rem did nothing wrong"

I want crossboarders to go

Oh, but he was asking if these X-girlfags are the Remfags of Re;Zero.

I find it weird that you're a Silverfag considering your other choices.

If the LNs were written better I might like her more but as it is Silver is the only really interesting character in OreShura

I didn't want to open a fresh can of worms so I ignored his original question

>mikoto
>losing

Weren't you told to fuck off in the Raildex thread that just fell off the board?

i haven't posted on a for around two weeks so I don't think so

So it IS you, fuck off with the meta posting. already

*Sup Forums

>you
Who?

They all lost to better girls to be honest

tfw made one right choice in my life

but i'm also a setsunafag, yuifag, and a minorifag
at least none of my waifus actually fucking died oh no WAIT THEY FUCKING DID I MISS YOU MAKOTO

>but i'm also a setsunafag, yuifag, and a minorifag
All solid choices, always thought the hate on Minori was overblown though I prefer Ami myself
Taiga was worst girl to be honest

ftfy ;^)

I'd switch Rem and Kuroneko

Kuroneko is top tier, but she doesn't deserve to win. Kirino is better suited to win.

Hanekawa is the worst girl in the entire Monogatari series. SHe doesn't deserve Arararagi. And Satella deserves to win.

>and Satella deserves to win

Applies for more than one series

Girls dont know how to take rejection, what you call a "bitch" is just a stronger girl, persistence wins.

Really don't see how anyone can justify catfaggotry considering what apparently happens in the novels.
I mean crab punched math; where was cat?

>changing story because of fan support
It's like you want anime originals

Not every best girl was rejected tho

user best girl won the KoiChoco.

>Remcuck

Kuroneko deserved to win god dammit. She was just too kind and broke off with kyousuke for kirino. If kyousuke wasn't such a fucking fagget and watch Kuroneko helplessly cry there and done something right it would have ended right there and it would have been fucking perfect.

Soon. Though she isn't best girl.

>remfags are doormatfags
CLOCKWORK

Does she even want the D?

Only best girl there is Kuroneko

This.

>first girl wins
post Love Hina times

Because nips want to believe cute bitchy girls that don't like them want to be fucked by them deep down.

If Naruto was a harem she would have lost

>harambe

you forgot chitoge a best

>muh doormat
This is why you're a kisless virgin

You guys can't be this new

Kuroneko is second best.

Rem and Hanekawa just lost because MC finds a waifu before they even consider making a move.

Nobody cares about Onodera.

Is there a series where best girl won?

Sure.

>tfw all the girls you root for end up winning

Araragi did best rejection.

Lots of them.

>kuronekofags
Yes
>Irohafags
YES, IROHA OR DEATH
>noefags
Still mad