Why is japan a safe country?

why is japan a safe country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bo6Xmip4kDI
youtube.com/watch?v=0RWR82N-MYE
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/China/United-States/Crime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Virtually no niggers or slimes

SUicide rate is high, so most people with mental health problems kill themselves.

Little to no subhumans

Prosperous economy

Isolated as an island.

probably more.

people are too busy masturbating to anime to go out and mug someone

All males are beta as fuck.

High IQ, no communists in positions of leadership, primarily one race.

But isn't the Yakuza still a huge presence? Have they just bought off all the cops?

How many blacks are there in Japan?

These.

No niggers?

They did almost everything right when we did everything wrong.

there is literally nothing wrong with the yakuza, they have monopolized vice and therefore eliminated violent crime

They don't have as many niggers and muslims. And the ones they DO have seem to actually be civil.
This is why quality control exists.

Because their culture is inherently servile. They submit so willingly to authority that to obey is second nature.

Because it is inhabited by civilized people.

Aging, homogeneous population raised in a culture focused on politeness and respect.

NO SHITSKINS
HARDLY ANY COMMIES
IMPERIALISTS ON THE RISE AGAIN

there was a study that found people on welfare long-term tended to talk to their children less, these kids were more likely to develop antisocial behaviour as a result of being neglected and then end up doing petty crimes

japan having a shitty welfare state as well as not allowing bydlo in has probably stopped crime AS WELL as dsygenics and shitty parents raising fucked kids as in white countries

I bumped into a Jap dude in Harajuku on Takeshita street by accident. The dude wanted to throw down right there. I guess it is a safe country because everyone is dyel.

found the nigger/wigger/jew

Didn't a black win a beauty contest?

Or whites

>Yakuza delivered aid to tsunami victims before the JSDF could

>no Jews causing unrest (feminism, communism, antifa)
>no Blacks, Muslims, or Latinos
>homogeneous people with strong national identity and work ethic
>strong economy
>good education system
>superior, western-tier culture
>have a higher IQ than any other race

We need to import immigrants to give police jobs

>there was a study that found people on welfare long-term tended to talk to their children less
You should acknowledge that it could just as easily be that people who talk to their children less are more likely to be on welfare. Just because there is a correlation doesn't mean that one causes the other.

no shitskins live in japan, that’s why
half-black, but most japanese don’t give a shit about that one contest and don’t like her. contest was probably controlled by the joos

MODS MODS MODS

THE TORCHBEARER OF CIVILIZATION
youtube.com/watch?v=bo6Xmip4kDI

He was probably just a wannabe gangster. No one over there ever wants to fuck with foreigners.

Ahmed please stop posting.

>be jap
>see cumskins in the alley
>hey japboi where ya goin?
>hand over ya pokerz, Nao!
>jap gets out his gameboy link cable
>level 100 lugia traded for a level 4 spearo

>"now beat it, nerd!"

People actually care about one another in a homogeneous society.

>why is japan a safe country?

Advanced racially and culturally homogeneous countries tend to be peaceful.

Keep Japan for Japanese. Kill anyone who objects. I'm not joking. Kill them.

Touché

>brazillian

How did they get there?

Is that him?

That is quite possibly the best first world problem that I have ever heard of.

who /jagaaaaan/ here?

Racial homogeniety.
Cultural homogenienty.
Advanced technology and standard of living.
Emphasis on familial values.
Culture of servitude, complacency, sacrifice for the many, no individuality.

>You should acknowledge that it could just as easily be that people who talk to their children less are more likely to be on welfare.

the point is such bydlo woudn't be able to have so many kids which they would then fuck up on if it wasn't for generous european welfare

the guy who wrote the book welfare trait noted how bill clintons welfare reform actually helped stop more of these kids being born

stefan moylneux did a video on it, he points out it's not just a correlation

Basically, Japan is just China if China had never gone full blown Communist.

The Yakuza is a very mild and polite gang. They rarely use violence and if so its seldom lethal.

so, taiwan?

Taiwan got cucked by China. Japan got uncucked from China real quick.

There are a good few documentaries on them, they're like the cops: harmless if you aren't doing something you shouldn't be doing.

I'm pointing out that your argument hinges on the idea that welfare causes the behavior of people to change when the sample of the population involved in this study consists solely and exclusively of people who qualify for welfare. No accurate conclusions can be made about welfare changing the behavior of people using unscientific studies.

Underrated post.

>As crime dries up, Japan's police hunt for things to do
I'd watch that anime

Lotta Japanese went to Brazil

>Jcp voter base is mostly high ranking members of rengo and majority of teachers

What did you mean by this?

this
wish it could be like this all over the world

Heterogeneous culture. No diversity.

3 too much

2 of them raped in their first month

Did they deport all the niggers in roppongi hills?

No bureaucracy to slow them down.

The funny thing is, the few Muslims that Japan allowed in ended up rioting, raping and smashing up the place.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF MUDSLIMES

youtube.com/watch?v=0RWR82N-MYE

Jews fear the Samurai

>It was a sexual emergency, your Honor
Will that excuse fly in Japan?

99% conviction rate is why. Also very, very few niggers.

Fuck
I meant homogeneous. Booze makes me even more retarded.

kek

absolutely not

Because the niggers in Japan are either tamed by US military or they are Nigerian poor niggers looking to seek fake Edwin jeans.

they still have death penalty in japan

Too much booze and you get hetero and homo confused?

I am getting "The Wire" flashbacks ...

Culture and a sense of family and duty in a homogenous community.
This in turn however increases the risk of suicide from being unable to handle the pressure on all individuals.

Also their crime syndicates aka yakuza work behind the scenes and practically have 100% control of the countries illegal activities.
Also having people in high places to persuade law enforcement that they are a better for japans interests mix than letting some chinese gangsters take control. A necessary evil.
also niggers stick out like a sore thumb so they cant go around doing shifty shit.

I wish America didn't have anti discrimination laws.

>Yakuza crimes don't get reported
Really activates my almonds.

Japan just proves we need ethnic cleansing, it's what we could be.
Pisses me off tbqh

This definitely isn't the reason. China could say the same but their murder rate is even higher than the US. And that's based on the statistics that their oppressive government lets out. The reality is probably even worse.

It'll fly about as well as his dick when it goes sailing off

Lucky that the Yakuza doesn't gut them.

They're completely different breeds, fuckwit.

Wait, so which foreign group is allowed if accompanied? is this the thing that it depends on the proprietor mood for that day?

no deranged whitey

Perfect.

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/China/United-States/Crime
The fuck are you on about?

A lack of young people

One reason might be that love isn't criminalized over there so people are generally more satisfied with life and commit less crime.

yakuza arent like that
they deal in their own crimes only

Don't worry, Japan, if you start importing in shitskins to bolster your declining population, your police will have LOTS of work to do once the rapes, thefts, and murders begin!

No Americans

GET IN HERE GRAPE-KUN JUST DIED

Exactly........

The police are everywhere in Japanese life, they stop by homes everyday and take notes, they know every family and which are the trouble makers, and they do hate foreigners

No Filipinos, at all.

Foreigners if they come with a Japanese friend.

Probably got tired of rowdy tourists or something. I've never seen signs like this where I lived (nowhere near Tokyo or Osaka)

Japan has quite a few places that won't let any non Japanese in, or some, like that one, will let you in if you are with Japanese people. Not sure why that sign specifically mentioned Filipinos but seemed like they would be treated like any non Japanese.

This one is supposedly from Thailand

Asians are like ants

>Not sure why that sign specifically mentioned Filipinos

You don't know much about Filipinos do you

No niggers.

Japanese prison is hell on earth. These Turks are Fuuuuuuucked.

"Americans" (Niggers/Spics)

Japanese prisons are homes for the elderly.