The Rising Of The Shield Hero 5

You should all have your pre-orders by now. So come on, I wanna talk about how fucking awesome Glass is.

I still don't, coming this wednesday.

Give us a gist user, i dont care if i get spoiled.

>One Peace Books
How are they? Are we talking Yen Press Americanization or Kodansha USA translation?

Bit of both i guess

Glass was and always will be, the best character. Too bad she only ever showed up in that one chapter, and was never explained again.

>buying English LNs or manga

How pathetic you EOPs can get?

She gets to appear more often now though

She's back in this volume though, so that's something.

Plus the bonus chapter is a hot spring chapter, as required by Japanese law. I haven't read that far yet.

I want to eat this tanook.

They started off with multiple spelling errors and grammar errors in the first few volumes but they have improved.

Will arrive Thursday.

This is the LN. She has a much bigger role now.

one place for supporting goys

user?

Oh man, I should consider buying the LN.
There aren't any scans, I assume.
What book does the deviation from the WN start?

I'm pretty sure it starts doing that this volume. They completely get rid of the party swap arc.

So the pope battle goes like the WN did?
Also who the fuck are these two people in the cover? Ones who are not Naofumi and Glass. I guess the girl could be Rishia but the guy?

They are LN only characters.

Yeah but they still had some difficulties with the pope even with the wrath shield III.

Those are L'Arc Berg and Therese, they come from Glass's world. Pic related is rishia

What's the best OTP and why is it Fohl and Kiel

I wonder if glass will fall in love with naofumi later on, that is if she's not lesbian still in the LN>
Ghost blowjob woo woo

Is the light novel worth the read compared to the Web Novel? Or too early to tell?

I only read the mango and i very like it but novel is not really my thing.

So far the LN has followed the WN. This volume is where it really changes,

>Not Bird and Water loli

Desu. Mago is forever > Anime > Shit> LN >WN.

Tanook and EdgeBro.

epub up on homuwaifu yet?

No.

>Rising of the Shield Hero
What kind of ESL's do they hire? That shit sounds terrible even if it's technically grammatical which I'm not sure it is.

Some Nip probably made them use that title.

>translate the title properly
>hurr muh rewrite localizations
>use a title by nippon overlords
>hurr ESL do you even into grammar