Why is obesity a problem in the US but it doesn't affect other first world countries so much?

Why is obesity a problem in the US but it doesn't affect other first world countries so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fvdWox0Fm8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

niggers and spics I guess

because other first-world countries aren't first-world, they're second-world, and the whole worlds-rankings are off by one.
nobody has it as good as we do. suck that greasy burger nut, baby.
oh and sage.

it does and it's becoming a problem in many nigger African countries and south east Asia too.

No, Whites are fat too. It's disgusting.
It's not just America though. IIRC Mexico is the #1 fattest.

We eat mostly unhealthy processed food and lack self control due to years of conditioning.

We are taught that our only outlet and normal acceptable source of pleasure is food. Christians go full gluttony mode at all four meals.

no, it's the US, but many countries are on almost the same level like Mexico and the UK

This. High calorie-density processed food coupled with being the most wealthy nation that can afford to feed themselves a surplus.

Start a fasting regiment.

FUCK that looks like it FUCKing hurts.

Aren't most fats under the belly? Why would you suction fat from your ass and thicc?

Isnt this an extremely unhealthy way to remove fat

>other first world countries

the delusion

From my experience even yours MRE are shit like all of them are shit (ours have nuts honey and dark chokolate in it)compered to real food but cmon its so full of conservatives that i had to rethink tha i wasnt so hungry after all

women get fat there and not everybody wants to be a brapper

Your food is 10x better than anyone else’s is why.

I’d eat steak tacos from chipotle, all you can eat soup and salad lunch special and 7 of those amazing bread sticks from Olive Garden, and fettuccine Alfredo from Macroni Grill everyday if I lived there. And free Dr. Pepper re fills.

First world = NATO
Second world = Warsaw Pact
Third world = nonaffiliated

Cheap fast food and americans don't usually walk a lot. Plus the fat acceptance

KYS Faggot, how about you go do some research before you make retarded slide posts.

Almost every "western country" is suffering the same problem because of the shit food and the (((media))) encouraging degeneracy and horrible dietary habits.

Seriously, kill yourself. You are waste of bandwidth.

Because the US is a rich country and lazy people's laziness compounds when you give them food stamps.

'cause nignogs and greesballs or just the world made a mistake by putting it in the first world countries list.

Because we're the only "first world nation" with this amount of niggers and spics.

It does look at the statistics of obesity rates

It's almost never used that way anymore.

this

There have been studies showing a correlation between being a devout Christian, and obesity.

Mexicans and blacks are fatter than white people, on average. But that's probably because Mexicans and blacks are more likely to be Christian. If Islam is the religion of peace, then Christianity is the religion of pizza.

Marilyn Manson severely injured during performance and rushed to the nearest pizzeria.

youtu.be/fvdWox0Fm8s

>Taking fat out of the ass

That's the one place you want women to have fat. And boobs I guess.

because we have a lot of food and a lot of money.

Related question: I recently lost 160 pounds and I've got a bunch of loose skin and I guess leftover depleted fat cells. What do?

Big Pharma.

Your a delusional 14YO cuck with no knowledge

this

>Turkey, Albania, Montenegro, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Romania

>First World

Be honest.... there are no other "first world" countries. We just stoop to their level because we have had guilty conscience faggots in charge for 50 years. We are superior, and thus we get fat because have the most shit.

Two things.

1 - highly processed sugars are widely consumed here and not elsewhere. No joke.
2 - America is the only first world country.

I thought all you guys were dead?

I was in montenegro.
Nice place.

Nice people.

100% poor AF

Because the government gives us gibs and no jobs so we literally just get fat and eat all day.

I've spent some time in the USA and the entire country is incredibly car dependent. The highways are crazy and the roads (at least in Texas and Florida) are well maintained. Freeways everywhere and they are well designed and can get you around very fast. The freeways in Dallas are like out of a scifi. It's hard to walk or bike anywhere. Cars are very cheap and insurance is also very low. Gas prices are a joke, I was driving a top of the line F150 and it was costing me less in gas than my cuckmobile in Canada. Now the food... the food is also very cheap and delicious. I spent more money on takeout than at the grocery store because of how cheap it was to eat out.

kek this is a murica bear thread now
i deleted my folder

On this, it isn't just the fact that we don't burn the calories waking, but because we aren't forced to exercise we don't realize how in bad shape we are. We figure it doesn't matter if we can't run a mile, but heck most Americans can barely walk a mile and probably don't realize it. This means we don't have to test ourselves ever and don't realize how undignified our existence has become.

What? This isn't normal on the rest of the planet?

We don't shame fat people.

It is not just Americans but Europe as well.
Reason for this is because our governments lie to us on what is healthy and what is not.
Ever since the 1970s people started getting fat because fat was demonized. So what they replace fat with? Sugar. Sugar is so terrible for us as well as grain carbs. Fat is such an awesome fuel source as well as keeps you feeling satisfied for a long time. Also, when you eat fat, your body gets used to burning fat, and therefore will look at the fat on your body to burn as well instead of muscle when you are hungry. Eating fat is only unhealthy when you eat it with carbs.

first of all, hungary was in the warsaw pact. which countries joined nato later on is irrelevant

and it doesnt matter how many times you retards misuse this distinction

this isn't a fucking ranking system. just admit to yourselves that you were wrong and that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about

posting on this board requires a bit more lurking than Sup Forums

now go kill yourselves

We have a lot of fatties here, they go on about selling sugary shit in schools.

Well sugar is bad. It causes cavities, and diabetes. It causes diabetes because the cells get too much carbs and stop processing it, well all that sugar that is not being processed gets turned into fat.

Ever seen a diabetic worry about how much fat they can eat? No, they worry about the sugar intake. Ever noticed how diabetics have a fatty tire around their mid-section where they take their shots? That is because of the insulin. Insulin does that.
Then there is the hormones in the meat we eat that, and the fucking gmo crops. Shit is killing us.

Corn Subsidies