Daily reminder:We are proud white Europeans

youtube.com/watch?v=3rnRPhEwELo

Stand proud and tall, sons of the west. Hail victory!

>The cheapest sort of pride is national pride; for if a man is proud of his own nation, it argues that he has no qualities of his own of which he can be proud; otherwise he would not have recourse to those which he shares with so many millions of his fellowmen. The man who is endowed with important personal qualities will be only too ready to see clearly in what respects his own nation falls short, since their failings will be constantly before his eyes. But every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud adopts, as a last resource, pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and glad to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.
Arthur Schopenhauer

I'm not so sure that the Romans would agree.. Neither would the Germans during the Third Reich.

>Who Are We?
MIGHTY FAGGOTS

Rome was unironically full of plebs.

Damn that was cringe, only because it was narrated by richard spencer.

Are you White? I mean, really? If not, then why do you even care?

fuck off anarchist swine

I am and I don't. I just like to trigger white trash.

I have a feeling that you're not White. Here's my genetic heritage. Let's see yours.

Wrong. Only non-brainlet NW blooded Chad's may be proud. Other "whites" may celebrate their "heritage" and give aide to "our" reclamation by submitting their qt gf's to their beds and raising their offspring with "our" "shared" values. "Your" race depends on it. Embrace eugenicists principles. Genetically superior men.

nonsense. did schopenhauer have children? speaks like a man disconnected from time, not caring about the futire. where are his genes now? forever turned into dust

>Asia Central
>giving your shekels to the lab Jew just to find out your great-grandmother got RICED
lmao

>Only people with kids can have an opinion.

>((((Schopenhauer))))

I can assure you his ideas are far more valuable than the trailer park genes lesser men are often proud of.

oh everybody can have an opinion but this fool is criticizing the pleb, the pleb make a country powerfull, keep it safe, allows shitters like schopenhauer to criticize their benefectors.

You're wrong and here's why: Having the same pride that comes from one's accomplishments for one's race or nation is of course dumb because you did not directly contribute to those, but that's not what pride means here.

This sort of pride is equal parts gratitude and responsibility. You can be proud of an accomplishment of your father, not because you helped in it, but because you came from that same place. A piece of that greatness is in you, and it's your responsibility to live up to it. It's not about lording over others arrogantly, it's about living up to those who came before you and trying to meet or surpass their greatness. You can feel the same way about your home town, your country, or the human race as a whole. That's the kind of pride it is, and it's a purely healthy thing.

Speak for yourself, small-dicked virgin.

Glad these niggers took the clown face 5/10 uggos. Leaves the 10/10 based bitches for the whites.

Thanks nignogs.

You really think that the hottest, most desirable, most high-status white women aren't lusting after massive black dicks?

>not wanting to turn your country into a dystopic concrete sponge of depression and suicides.

Enjoy seeing your country turn into your worst nightmare kek.

>35 year old post wall kike

>hottest
>most desirable
>highest status
>white

Top kek, nice try schecklstein

You doubt that hot young women are lusting after massive black cocks too?

Coming from a guy who couldnt sacrifice himself for others and was a buddhist...

>kekistani flag poster
Kys

>disrespecting pure, white monarchs
You know how I know you're a fucking nigger?

Your small dick making you mad?

daily reminder
that is clearly a gay man

Fpbp

Get the fuck out collectivist scum.

Nope. Your pleb tier banter techniques.