He literally did nothing wrong. Any alpha would have behaved the exact same way in his position...

He literally did nothing wrong. Any alpha would have behaved the exact same way in his position. You're being played like a fiddle by feminists.

hey ((kantbot)) what's up

we hate him for being a commie jew not for fucking bitches

Being contrary just to be contrary is neither clever nor funny..

If he was a white man I might not care, but a dirty kike must burn in hell for this

>t. beta faggot

So what happens when their inevitable next big target is a white man? Women are out to destroy all men, regardless of race.

-He's hollywood
-He's a kike
-He supported and donated Obama and Hillary
-He's anti-Trump

He absolutely had it coming and deserves much more

He got some good pussy I'll bet, I'm certainly jealous of that. I'll bet he regrets it now, but on his deathbed he will know it was worth it. Do it all for the nookie.

true, but we didn't start this war, and they'll all burn in hellfire by the time we're through.

fuck off shill

>Any alpha would have behaved the exact same way in his position
nah.
I listened to his tape trying to fuck that mestizo model.
That was no alpha.

Fuck that fat kike. Hollywood is burning both figuratively and literally and I couldn't be happier. Everyone's forgetting this shitbird was buying up all the scripts going around Hollywood and never producing them so Miramax would have no competition. This fat perverted fuck is the reason why Cinema has been shit-tier and unoriginal for the past 3-5 years. It's not because there are no original ideas, it's because he bought them and burned them like the stupid fucking jew he is.

Fuck, how hard is it to grasp? Do you work, user? Do you work in an extremely demanding, highly critical field? No. Well, let's pretend you do and let's pretend you're not a literal faggot. Your boss pressures you to suck his cock, in exchange you get bumped up to the position you've always wanted, more money etc etc. Do you gibs the gobble or not? You would say no of course but that's only because this scenario doesn't exist. So, who would be wrong if you actually did it? You for wanting the promotion of a lifetime or your boss for asking and pressuring you into it?
>inb4 'ur a fuckin femnist'
See above.
Don't be fucking dumb.

both tucker and hannity promoting r maddow, with hannity sounding like he's auditioning for a job at msnbc. all this shit is just opportunistic outrage. fuck all this bullshit.

For the time being, this serves our purpose. No one's being played.

> Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.
Do you even Sun Tzu, bro?

>He literally did nothing wrong.
He had women whose only job was to lure and comfort other girls in his hotel room and then disappear to let him rape the unsuspecting victim.

They are gonna dig in every country he visited for every dismissed assault deposition, it's gonna pile up so much, even cases he has nothing to be concerned with .. he's gonna be guilty of it.
He's gonna have to deliver so much money for settlement attempts, he's gonna lose it all and end up penniless in jail.

Calling it : he's gonna off himself by the end of this month.

>You would say no of course but that's only because this scenario doesn't exist.
I'm not sucking dick for any promotion or amount of money, faggot. Even if I wasn't disgusted by it I wouldn't, because I'm not a fucking whore.

I couldn't care less.

He's a fat, commie, jew. Jew being the biggest problem.
Therefore, he dies like the rest of them.

The list of enemies has (((them))) at the top and it's pretty crystal fucking clear you stupid nigger. Women wouldn't be a problem without him and his ilk corrupting them.

How tall is Harvey

alphas don't need to rape or coerce