Name something that an Onii-chan would give to his imouto when their parents aren't around

Name something that an Onii-chan would give to his imouto when their parents aren't around.

Headpats

His Dick ;p

The Dick

AW HELL NAW! DIS IS A FAMILY SHOW.

"candy" that makes her sleepy

Tequila.

His milk that makes her smarter.

Chocolates.

Fuck. Remind me again what this is from.

Good advice and brotherly love, Steve.

A mixtape of Alice in Chains and Mad Season's best hits.

Pomf

Show me sex!

The Brush

He'd brush her teeth for her.

3 9 user

Heartfelt advice on the harsh world that lies beyond the comfort of their home.

His genuine opinion about her and her relationship with her boyfriend or girlfriend.
Would actually open the door and give her the thumbs up with a smug red flushed face while she gets mating pressed by her lover, if he approves.
Else, look with disdain.

Did he always said this, or it's just a meme?

The "We're not really blood related" talk.

This hentai made me fucking diamonds because the VA reminded me of Aoi Yuuki voicing Jubei in Samurai Girls/Brides.

I should apply to family feud. I'm pretty sure I would kick ass. The rest of my family might hold me back though.

The Kingdom of Jerusalem

Dessert before dinner.

He's done it a couple of times, guys a total vagina

He did. It's a family, christian show

Harvey did a lot of wrong, but him being the host for Family Feud is one is one of the best thing happened to the show

Five Hundred Dollars.

She was testing him. If he did it she'd take his money and blackmail him for more. This is why people get raped

>She was testing him. If he did it she'd take his money and blackmail him for more.

user is wise in the ways of the imouto. Please, teach us more.

>;p
Kill yourself

Oh boy, here we go

>The "We're not really blood related" talk.

Meanie. I bet you're the kind of onii-chan that tries to take an imouto's lollipop away from her.

>not bullying your imouto

naked grandma

Some times he says "HWAAAAT" or just stares into the camera.

now post another version