The fuck was her problem?

The fuck was her problem?

Not fucking homu.

Nothing.

not being sayaka miki

Karma got to her.

What the hell are you even talking about? Try to be a little more specific before making a thread next time!

What did she mean by this?

It means Homura did nothing wrong.

Forgot image.

>people still defend the ending of the Anime and say that Rebellion is shit and Homura was in the wrong when things like this are a fact

Fucking shitters, all of 'em

Rebellion also gave us Nagisa

>madoka will turn nineteen in two months

Nagisa is by far the most boring character in the franchise. It feels like they added her just to give yuri fans someone to ship with Mami. I just hope they make her a more interesting character in the sequel.

Naivety.

Madoka and Sayaka opposed Homura. Homura forced her will on her.

Imagine you were someone special and some asshole depowered you and turned you into a boring motherfucker.

Me too, hope she gets an actual role. But her design was cute as fuck.

I'd be happy if it meant I can be with my family and friends again minus the one friend that allowed me to live because now said friend is hiding from me.

>Madoka and Sayaka opposed Homura
>Implying Madoka can be trusted with her own agency
>"Homura, go back and save me from my stupid self"
>Implying Sayaka is ever in the right

Nagisa will rise to cheese.

That isn't the problem.

right in the feels

Is this a good series? I watched episode 1 and wasn't really interested, does it get better?

how is it not that a problem?

I don't understand

it's fine, it gets better after the third episode. Just don't watch the third movie, it's shit.

The plot picks up during the 3rd episode.

You know .. her friends not dying or worse, becomming suffering-spreading monsters? Yeah. That was her problem.

I kind of like those open endings where you know shit is about to go down, but it's left up to your imagination. Big O season 1 and Tenchi Muyo! OVA 2 were like that before they got sequels after so many years.

Fuck you I'm blubbering

You're talking as if she had some nerve against everyone else. Don't fuck around in this fandom.

Yeah, she was a purely fanservice character and one of the reasons why Rebellion shouldn't be considered canon. Faggots will defend her because she's cute

What is Nagisa's purpose?

Fanservice, and to add to the "off" feeling the first part of Rebellion prominently plays up. She's supposed to be a big red flag that something is wrong. Also, to give Homura a reason to fight Mami. She's more of a plot device than a character.

Yeah people seem to miss that Nagisa's presence was the only reason Homura got curious enough to figure out what was truly going on in the first place.

She's still mostly fanservice though

rebellion is better than like 75% of the original series

if you like pandering maybe.

I do!

Ow my soul

Did you like what they did to Sayaka?

Homura did nothing wrong.

Her problem was not really having a problem.