destroyed in a single generation

outstanding

If my kid decides to have a "gender identity" they can take em'

>the absolute state of faggotry in canada

cool bud

Too young to have intercourse, old enough to have their genitals mutilated

You know you love it

LEAFED

Alright boys, we might as well invade already.

at sucking dicks

ah the good old neurotic rainbow family..

Then our LGBTBBQ folks can make like a leaf and... fall?

My nephew tried to pull the whole tranny thing so my sister packed his bag and drove him 16 hours to the Canadian border and dropped him off, told him he could live in Faggotville, Canada but he won't be living in her fucking home. He called 20 seconds after she left and told her the truth, that it was to fit in at school since its the latest fucking fashion craze to act like fags and trannies. He's in private school now and has a girlfriend with no penis.

>you lived long enough for the wacky molestation episode of southpark to become real

Kids now have a free pass to remove parents till they find a pair of cucks who let them do and have whatever they want.

It's only Ontario

>tfw live in ontario
J U S T

die

>canada is better
>government has the power to tear apart families
they are praising canada for what they accuse trump of doing

Fucks sakes, just annex us already. The world needs to move forward and we're already far too far up our own assholes to get there.

Know that if you invade us you will have local support.

>I-It's only Ontario

It's getting to the point where just being a liberal makes you worthy of death

>having age requirements to act on your gender indentity
>thinking the govt will take away a 16yo from a stable household

ah the passing laws to look like you support something card. a mighty one indeed.

Canada confirmed the new UK

>family is less important than the Programme
this is how you know you're property

Literally just like Communism.
Leftists should be killed.

I'M NOT YOUR 'BUDDY', GUY!

- IN TRUDEAU

The fucking commies have won, haven't they?

The only thing left for those of us who believe in liberty and sovereignty is bloody constraint.

The only thing this accomplishes is not letting mentally-disturbed people get help and letting them live their fucked up fantasies. RIP western civilization unless we take it back.

top notch parenting. Your family sounds great

The US will accept straight refugees from fagistan

Just when you thought it couldn't get worse than the doggo BJs...

The parents will be happy since there children are dead to them anyway.

gb2 canada leaf

Really hope this shit doesnt start making its way west

>start making its way west
Too late m8, see pic

The state is your parent now, goyim.

Kek

>tfw a rainbow cruiser takes your kids away because you didnt let them start taking hormone blockers because they decided they gender identify as two-spirited

It will. No one will be spared.

I'm honestly surprised Quebec isn't falling for this yet. That mosque shooting was pretty impressive.

Okay.
cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

>didn't sign the consistution act
>only province to say 'fuck no' to multicultural policies, implements interculturalism instead
still fucked letting in hordes of negroes tho, and corrupt as fuck politicans ruin the place

>nostraightnews.com
i wish to die

Norway has allowed their CPS to do this for ages. For things as trivial as a small baby girl being underwieght for her age. And if you resist you're swarmed by a heap of stronk deadshit posers wearing workpants and fingerless gloves.

The comments on this Kikebook post are the most cancerous thing I have ever seen. If you were on the fence about gassing fags when the day of the rope comes read the comments.

as a faggot raised by a bunch of fag haters; I would have much rather been taken by the government. then again, my parents are also retarded christians so i was more or less doomed no matter what

So Canada's tax payers are fine with the extra strain on their foster care system?

pastebin.com/b3rr6atu
here's the link to the FB post in case anyone is wants it

the comments are as equally disgusting as the post itself im afraid

It is honestly only Ontario.
Tranny laws? Ontario.
LGBT police? Ontario.
New sex ed program? Ontario.
Government monopoly on weed when it's legalized? Ontario.

Just saw . Western Canada can get fucked too.

Canada has become faggot central run by cucks , we need to invade the faggots and kill them all and let god sort them out !

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You are a disappointment and shame your family. If you were a better person they would have found a way to accept you. You just weren't worth it.

Try to be a better person so people actually care

I agree with you. You'd have ended up in an elite-sponsored rape den, and what faggot wouldn't love that?

Just fucking annex us already USA. I want your constitution NOW! You don't even have to let anyone in Canada vote in Federal elections.
Just make the provinces states, bing, bang, boom you just saved us from ourselves. Alberta would be ok with it it, Quebec would be Ok with being it's own state too, though they will miss equalization. So will the East Coast but fuck em. Let us keep our single payer healthcare scheme in some form and we'll be happy. Also keep the negroes out.

That is not true. Have you been with truly retarded people. There is no way.

WTF

youtube.com/watch?v=NCL_9lfvFuU