/CFG/ CALIFORNIA FIRES GENERAL - REAL WORLD SAFETY SQUAD EDITION

Anybody not in affected communities: stay on alert. There was an attempted arson in San Rafael that was luckily put out before any serious damage could be done, or the fire could grow too strong. Keep eyes and ears out for any potential fires, keep eyes and ears out for any potential arsonists. We're already spread thin, we need to all stay vigilant. RWSS are about protecting people, anons. It's about understanding we have need to work as a team to benefit the community. Be smart, be safe.

google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?ll=37.49771915506931,-118.22811412883755&hl=en&z=7&source=embed&ie=UTF8&mid=1TOEFA857tOVxtewW1DH6neG1Sm0
maps.nwcg.gov/sa/#/?/38.824/-121.9114/9
youtu.be/ItcrGFBn39A
youtu.be/3wsegE01zUE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/50SBntBs7PA
abcnews.go.com/US/31-dead-horrific-california-wildfires-hundreds-missing/story?id=50383162
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
amazon.com/dp/B00008RW9U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_iKc4zb1XDVE9S
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I live just to the west of lake mendocino here and it's windy as fuck right now.. Apparently Willits is totally isolated but fuck them and lake county they're all tweakers..

Also just heard on the scanner "some guy just threw a soda at his 9 year old son."

lmao white trash amirite

bamparuh

Is it happening?

I live in boyes springs and we've had the nuns and partrick fires just chilling a polite distance away for the past 2 days.

Aww man, some of my favorite wines come from Potter/Redwood Valley. I love it up there.

Stop pushing the arson meme. Makes us all look like schizos. Help figure out the real reason it's habbening

ANTIFA is burning out conservatives By an means Necessary.

I've lived up here off and on my whole life.. everything north of the redwood valley store is fucking gone it's a trip to think about.. RV doesn't exist anymore

Jesus man, I'm sorry. I'm in the wine industry down in Berkeley but have lots of friends up in sonoma/napa/mendo and this is pretty fucking heart breaking. I'm loading up a truck with donations and going to go up to sonoma to volunteer this weekend, but it just seems pretty helpless at this point.

I imagine this is what Sodom and Gomorrah looked like in it's final moments. You think you might've called down the wrath of God at some point with your degenerate bullshit, califags? Gets that noggin a joggin.

Someone needs to shop the homeless blowjob guys from the vegas shooting pics in to that one.

>keep eyes and ears out for any potential arsonists
Why do you care about California burning? Let it fucking happen

Wishing Berkley to burn to the ground here.

In California...?

Aren't they seceding soon? Why waste resources? They can get the illegals they love so much to help them out.

Yes. They are burning out the rich whites. What did you think the blacks or illegal immigrants care about N Cali? They can get welfare and make more money than working the crops...... And best yet is that their spoiled white kids are helping in the belief they are destroying capitalism.....

Yeah RV is the nicest part of the area.. millions lost in wine and ganga.. it hasn't really sunken in yet it's gonna be a trip to drive through when this is over..

lol at the pot plants in this video

youtu.be/50SBntBs7PA

I'm sure anything would help a lot of people are displaced right now but the community is coming together .. santa rosa and Napa seem to have gotten it worse cuz of the population density but so far 8 confirmed dead in redwood valley which is insane to me

If God wanted to smite degens in cali he would have done an earthquake and leveled SF.. northern northern California aren't raving SJWs it's mostly right leaning country folk .. lot of Christians where I live

Good luck... Half of America despises California s actions the past year. We will send no charitable aid. We celebrate the fires.

Who here /master state/?

Good thing they are going to ban cars, could you imagine how awful the air quality would be otherwise?

This why they were targeted. Hiring illegal immigrants for cheap labor. Doing nothing while the state says fuck federal immigration laws. Allowing the Hollywood elites to act as the face of the state while trying to shame Christian values. They may lean right but are not innocent.

Satellite from earlier today

We tried to warn them.

I bet antifa did this

They have already admitted to the actions. The area was targeted.

Here is more recent. The smoke is pretty bad in the bay area.

This one is kinda funny

Yeah its been blocking out the sun for a majority of the day in a lot of places. Smells pretty good though

Source pls

As a Californian who lived in Texas this is the best image ever. Austin was a sweet place to live regardless of it being a hipster, SJW sanctuary

It smelled good the first couple days, now it just smells normal and hurts a little to breath.

In all seriousness, I hope you aren't affected. This looks pretty awful.

The Sup Forumsϟafetyϟquad should take a break and let California burn.

Thanks user. Usually Northern California is up in flames, so we're used to it and prepared where I live. I feel bad for the So-Cal plebs.

Have you not been paying attention? Do I have to hold your hand? How about I change your diaper and wipe your ass while I am at it.

I've been staying mostly inside. I've seen a lot of idiots in cars with their windows down, or bicycling. I can understand if you're out there volunteering or something. Stay healthy, user

I don't know if you remember but we had some pretty nasty forest fires between Austin and Houston during the drought about 4-5 years ago. It was miserable to go outside for a good month.

>That Red Sun

Chills

Fellow Berkeleyanon here. I would be interested in helping to bring supplies and anything else this weekend if you want drop me a line man [email protected]

REMINDER THESE FIRES ARE VOLCANIC IN NATURE, THE GROUND IS LITERALLY OPENING UP

i hope that isn't your real name

proofs, plox

It's a Sup Forums union requirement.

gib sauce plz

death count up to 23

>More than half of the deaths occurred in Sonoma County alone, officials said. Taken together, the death toll from this week's fires exceeds the number of fatalities in the 1933 Griffith Park Fire in Los Angeles, the deadliest wildfire in California history.

>About 400 people were unaccounted for in Sonoma County as of Thursday morning

>At least 7,000 people were without power Wednesday in Napa County.

>More than 8,000 firefighters and support personnel are battling the fires

abcnews.go.com/US/31-dead-horrific-california-wildfires-hundreds-missing/story?id=50383162

Theres plenty to go around and while you are at it read back you will find what you are wanting me to show you.

This state is shit, man. It has potential though. It could be an even bigger agricultural powerhouse than it is right now if it weren't run by communists and infested with nonwhites.
I don't want to see it fall but frankly I'd rather this whole place burn down than have it continue on in the state it's in now.
I'm almost hoping the fire reaches me so that I have an excuse to go live with my relatives back in Minnesota or Norway.

should've called the RWSS

Boy California is turning red......

I have a theory.

I think Chinese nationals committed arson here, specifically with the intent on driving out the people that lived there to free up space for real estate development. Most of the people there will happily take the money for their property and move out, allowing the Chinese to come in, buy up the land for a pittance, and let them construct.

There's no way this was done by accident.

haha get gassed frisco

i want cally to burn

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

California burning is not a tragedy. It is a mercy.

It is what they did in Gatlinburg. There were out of state fire restoration trucks station in TN before Gatlinburg burned. Many of the poor families could not afford to rebuild on properties handed down for generations.

Are you from the bay area and also love pop team epic? Do you want to be friends?

California doesnt make money, nigger.

And who's to blame?
>Reagan
>Bush
>Other Bush
Ironically, Clinton was the harshest on the border. Republicans are the only ones who fought for (and actually passed) amnesty

All these inbred midwesterners and southerners talking shit about California, when they are the ones that ruined it

yes and yes :3

You gotta understand the areas with the biggest fires right now are country towns with nothing to do with the bay area or LA

underrated post

Feels so useless just doing everyday things when theres a thin layer of smoke and terrible smell wherever I go.

>terrible smell
>forest fire smoke
?????

where in the bay?

I live in Tenderloin. Want to be friends?

I do.... but have no sympathy. Yes the ag business is ran by mostly conservatives in Cali, but they chose to look to the side as Democrats brought in large amounts of illegals. They changed laws so these illegal immigrants could function in society. The conservative farmers used those immigrants for cheap labor. Those illegal immigrants now want rights........ They want to vote for their democrat masters. They drove up population numbers to increase reps. The fault lies with the man that hired an illegal and California has the largest illegal immigrant population. The so called Cali conservative was just used by the liberals, the same for the illegal immigrants.

I'm ok with this, I grew up white trash in marin counry. Do you ever go to the brainwash?

Nah, I was just joking. It was the worst neighborhood in San Francisco I know off the top of my head.

lul, my man's dad ran the tenderloin. I hung out there for a bit when I was trying out comedy. Shit don't scare me.

If sequential digits the fire will keep me from going to work tomorrow so I can day drink and play vidya

I've walked through it. If they could clear out the bums it would be a fairly interesting place.

did you not watch the houses burning you colossal retard its why the smoke stinks its burning more then just forest

You must be a transplant. Homeless are part and parcel to a Californian.

because every other state sends them here

Yes, we are the human trashbin of the rest of the nation. It's why anytime user talks shit about CA they're only talking shit about their own failings.

No, I'm not a Californian, and I don't live there. I went to a convention in San Francisco 3 years ago though. That's really the extent of my knowledge.

no but the smoke that i have smells pretty fucking good my dude
the smell of burning wood should always smell good for a true californian

Are all of the libs walking around with SARs masks on while fake coughing? You would have thought I was peeing on a refugee, based on the reactions, the last time I smoked a cigarette in California.

sanjo

Oh, I'm up in Marin. We'll have to be friends from afar.

I’m in California’s Cleveland National Forrest.

>No solid rainfall since April
>Sorrounded by pines and oaks
>mfw

rip

My neighborhood bums dont seem to have any issues with the libs for smoking ciggs and doing meth in public

Be aware that wet ash WILL fuck your car paint up

Shits like acid, if it’s try and you brush it off you’ll scratch the paint, if you try and wash it off and it sticks you’ll etch the paint. You need to wash with soap and a wash mitt

Also consider this, the fire ain’t going out any time soon

amazon.com/dp/B00008RW9U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_iKc4zb1XDVE9S

eric clanton those bitches

Some nice guy with a hipster beard offered me a clean needle in San Francisco too. It's a different world than where I'm from.

ok!

>paint industry inside job

916 reporting in. Bay Area needs to burn. All of it.

This is Lil KIm send me coordinates to fire nukes. This will show the cheeto man.

LiL Kim again. Warranty void if strikes Hispanic or any other type of Mexican......Over.....