Macross Delta Δ

Are the NUNS going to do something in the remaining 8 episodes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_hpjxntu8p0?t=7m14s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He looks like Corner from 00 in that scene. I hope it will not be a recap episode.

Why bother when all it takes is one Aerial Knight to fuck over whatever they send?

Also how did Arabs even get into space?

Solo Wing Mirage soon

>4 rest episodes
>1 quality episode
>recap episode
Nah.

The show is shit, except Mikumo, so we can expect all sorts of retarded things from the writing.

>The show is shit, except Mikumo,
You're shit.

Have all of you stopped playing wings.io? I miss the days of listening to Uncertain Cosmic Movement on endless loop and tricking people into the good old BOOM BOOM SPACE

Protoculture's descendant Mikumo.

I didn't mention Heinz outside of it being a part of a quote from you. What point are you even trying to make here?
We know Heinz has the power to do it and it's been clearly explained within the setting itself.
Heinz also doesn't lose control while singing like we saw Freyja did.
She was approaching danger levels rapidly without any conscious thought and had to be stopped by an external force.
She wasn't able to stop herself, but you think she was mind controlling people?
Note we don't see any actions taking place under supposed control, just that the civilians were entranced by the bio fold waves (resonating from the ruins remember, those ruins you said "aren't doing it") and weren't even getting visible symptoms - also note Hayate was able to continue piloting and fighting while under the influence of this mind "control"
You barely addressed the post at all.
Face it, your theory only holds up if nobody questions anything you're saying and it crumbles as soon as sources come into play.
You showed that you yourself don't even know what it is you're saying.
Maybe continuing to embarrass yourself with your theory isn't the greatest idea after all.

Reminder that Hayate's feelings for Freyja are fake and Freyja will die alone for mind-controlling Hayate into loving her.

Here we go. The shitposters are coming

Hayate is essentially given the Code Geass treatment of 'live'. Freyja needs him alive so he's automatically does everything he could to live. They just don't know it yet.

At least its better than autists dumping fanart.

Is this the face of mind controlled person?

I want to touch frejyas rune

Oh come now. Even you have to admit with the twist from the latest episode, this was inevitable. Besides, this is largely contained to a single thread than the Re:Zero bullshit.

Yes

>Arad x Kaname
Disgusting post.

I wouldn't mind this.

If Kumo was in the bowl it would be a crazy ride, but on the other hand it could only end in massive heartbreak no matter who wins.

Has he done anything for himself or anyone else since the last few episodes? Because he's kinda unnaturally overly-obsessed with Freyja.

>unnaturally overly-obsessed
Crazy little thing called love

Kay
He obsessed with MUH SKY in episode 14.

Kumo would instatly win the bowl.

But to this degree? You can probably meme that Yuno yandere face onto him at this point.

Why would you want her to win Hayate?

If Kumo was in the bowl, it'd be the Kumobowl with Freyja and Hayate fighting for her heart.

youtu.be/_hpjxntu8p0?t=7m14s
>have to wait for the 2nd album to get this song

If the love triangle are Mikumo/Hayate/Mirage, who would you root for?

She can build a harem and win everybody.

Mikumo. Not-Nagase is boring compared to Kawamori's self-insert.

t.Messah-kun

Hayate and Reina for a quadruple NTR.

Really? I mean he look a bit creepy when he wayching Freyja singing in episode 17 because shitty animate and drawing but he didn't obsessed with Freyja that much he just care about her more than other.

I think it could've made for some good scenes and cute/funny interactions.

Also if she ended up being the winner in the end, we could've had something crazy like her singing DYRL with original Protoculture language lyrics to him or something.

Mikumo would demolish Mirage.

Honestly she'd demolish anyone.

Unless Mirage getting some actual development in earlier episodes, otherwise whoever replace Freyja, she will still win the bowl easily.
The bowl isn't about which character, it's about which one will the staff only focus.

I can see the writers setting her up with someone later in the show like they did with Bogue but I don't see her being with Hayate. He doesn't strike me as someone who would attracted to shinpiness. Also, he built a pretty friendly relationship with Freyja before falling for her, and Mikumo is a loner.

>on stealth mission
>wait I smell apples lol
>abandon mission
>walk into enemy base
>bullshit with enemy around fire

Fucking wow. She didn't even bother to give Hayate a heads up so he wouldn't think she was dead in the mud somewhere. Just fucked off to chill with the enemy because she smelled food.

I wish I could put my chinpo in her shinpi.

I'm just saying, in these past episodes, we heard him call out Freyja's name a lot more than we have for the previous cour. You can say it's just love, but I wouldn't put it pass Kawamori to turn it into something else.

Get in line, buddy.

>tfw she leave you behind and go chilling eating apple with enemy

Dont underestimate the power of ISIS-san

What is he 16, 17?
Easily.
Love is dangerous, I won't be surprised if their connection being too much once he's back from the crash landing is a topic brought up, they don't want Hayate getting himself killed for nothing.
But you also need to remember he's receiving love from Freyja throughout the episodes as well which is just fueling him on even further.

I can taste the NTR from here.

>Mikumo didn't run off for once, that's good
>She just decided to randomly start singing in the middle of your stealth mission

Being Delta sq is suffering

Post yfw when Bogue rune pika

>She didn't even bother to give Hayate a heads up so he wouldn't think she was dead in the mud somewhere
She was still pissed off/sulking, that's why.
I'm not saying it's smart but she's a girl, did you really think she would stop her emotional state clouding her judgement?
The apples remind her of home and whatnot so when he goes to find a different spot her thought process is
>Right now apples make me happy and not you, so I'm going to go to the apples

What would they do really? Forbid him from flying, forbid Freyja from singing? Surgically remove her rune?

Maybe now that he's away from her singing and isolated, his head will clear up and he can finally start wondering if all this fold boosting is doing more than simply make him piloting better. Because Hayate has been incredibly blood-thirsty for this second half.

Tbh Mirage is the one who have a most normal behavior when she not gasping. Freyja and Hayate are too hyper feeding each other's autism and Mikumo is too SHINPI.

Nothing they can do.
If anything they just tell him to try keep it under control instead of losing his mind on the literal sound of freyja's love for him.
That sounds lewd

>She was still pissed off/sulking
>His dad fucked my planet.

All these "Hayate has been mind controlled by Freyja into loving her" are obviously shitposters and you guys are falling for their bait. Jesus christ. Just ignore them, you're only leading them on by responding to their stupidity.

I'm not going to lie but I feel the same. This overly dramatic thing that Hayate and Freyja has been doing is starting to grate on me. Seeing someone acting normal and professional is starting to feel incredibly refreshing.

I don't think he'll be gone for long.
The important question is how does he get back?
Does Mirage find him?
Does he walk around singing and Fre-Fre locates him with their love connection?
Does he just walk it off and come back on his own?
>Mirage finds him and the first thing he asks is if Freyja is alright

>any theory that I don't like is shitposting
>please stop discussing the show and just post more pics of Freyja

Lelouche pls. This isn't code Gayass.

I don't think anyone is going to be on the planet with him since he was the only one to crash and in a place far removed from everyone else. Either he stays on Voldor or Keith finds him and brings him to Windermere for interrogation, and later where they both find out what Hayate's father had really done when he dropped the nuke for UNDERSTANDING end.

That's normal for a teenager in love.

They did kill Messer. He learned his lesson about not going for the kill.

He's also a soldier and there's a war going on. He has to restrain himself.

But to this degree? I would understand it for Freyja, but Haste has been acting somewhat overboard for someone with his personality.

But he kinda creepy and look bloodthirsty when someone try to mess with Freyja and I like it.

I would accept it as a sound theory if people actually connected it to the plot and not went around screaming autistic anti-shipping bait. Anyway, carry on. Feel free to shitpost all you want, nothings stopping you.

Not him but it's a silly theory and I haven't seen a single decent defense for it despite it being memed in threads.

Is this bait? How blinded by shipping shit do you have to be to not see that even the show is painting it as something weird and not normal?

Good point, the final scene with them all standing around and Hayate missing seems to be back on their ship.
So either they recover him before leaving and he's sleeping off injuries or he's still MIA on Voldor.
The faces are pretty amusing though
>I know she's rebounding from Messer but she won't leave me alone
>Faggot won't even pay attention to me when I'm trying to get him in bed
>I only just made up with my husbando and now he's gone, pls bring him back
>Keep him, see if we care
>dude weed lmao what even am I
>This is bogues, nothing special
Makina's face is pretty blank

Woops forgot the image.

... I would imagine that the Vfs have GPS so they would be able to pinpoint Hayate's location.

Not everyone can control their feelings. Anyway it hasn't put him at odds with his duty yet.

Because he likes her and hates it when she's in danger? What would be weird is if he didn't care about her life.

It has nothing to do with shipping.
A teenager being obsessed with the girl he is in love with is normal and it isn't being painted as anything else.
I think you're confusing him just paying loads of attention to her, and what happened in 18s fight scene.

But it has been defended. Right now, it's not the most solid of theories, but it is something that has a leg to stand on and not to be dismissed as impossible. Right now, it seems you are acting more like rabid shippers than anyone else.

Not at all. You have to remember that he has changed from being a passionless bum in the first episode and it's largely thanks to Freyja. Of course he cares deeply and he's not an ass so he tries to be nice to her. This shit's natural for someone who isn't self-centered.

Look faggot them just flying to his location and instantly finding him isn't interesting.
Mirage bullying potential aside, he's probably still MIA because he isn't shown in that last scene with the rest of them.
Read the last bit of last thread and then that big ass post at the top of this one

The only thing the show is painting as bad is when their resonance gets overloaded, first when Freyja sang hard and second when the ruins mindfucked her.

OK. I'll take your bait. Please explain to me your take on why Hayate is being mind controlled by Freyja. Give me facts and sound arguments on why this is a thing.

This is a person who used to be incredibly carefree, once leapt off of a deck to ride the wind and cared about freeing the worlds so they can fly in the sky again. Now he's a merciless pilot that goes for the kill and willing to destroy anything that would harm Freyja. It's unnerving, to say the least.

>she's rebounding from Messer
but that's not true.

You might as well link to the post you are talking about so I don't go off replying to the wrong one.

Give me a moment so the user can link the post first. Last thing I want is to reply to multiple posts and get things mixed up.

Show me a good defense then. How can he be VARed last episode when they were directly monitoring his profile and didn't detect anything, and there is already a clear cause for his reaction in the ruins causing abnormal fold waves in both Freyja and the Voldor people, plus the fact that despite displaying the face-vein he doesn't feel or act VARed?

I could believe this theory, they've already done that kind of subtle or unexplained stuff in Delta, like Mikumo's behaviour being a bit off since the first episode.

He's killed once and had a teammate die as well, it's normal he wouldn't be so forgiving after that.
Also hasn't he been for Keith every time since Messer died? Not like he's killing everyone in his way.
He's being songbuffed hugely by the girl he loves, of course he'll go for anything trying to harm her.

How did no one detect Messer had Vars until the last half of the first cour? Remember, only Arad had known, so why didn't anyone else take him off from piloting since he was a huge liability?

He became a Ghost of Razgriz.

His mercilessness got beaten out of him gradually. First he's berated for aiming for the wings then he realized he had to kill to save his comrades then Messer fucking died. He can't afford mercy anymore, it has less to do with Freyja than him waking up to the reality of war. Hayate is not autistic, he understands when he has to get serious, this is shown as early as ep 3 where he drastically changed his attitude to training after one eye-opening lesson even though he was established as a carefree and lazy bum.

The ones I meant started at when the self proclaimed mind control shitposter gets dumpstered

>despite displaying the face-vein he doesn't feel or act VARed?
He was doing the same [incoherent berserk screaming] thing that Messer did when he got VAR while flying.

Ok, let me ask you this. When was the last time Hayate had danced?

>Solo Wing Mirage soon
>Waited enough episodes for her to be relevant
>Went MIA
>Still waiting for her to be relevant

Hope lost.

You dont dance in war.

No one was focusing on Messer, user. But Hayate's profile was being directly monitored. Also you haven't responded to the other arguments.

I think I had answered those posts in that thread as well. Granted, I can't answer all of them since I don't have the episodes on hand, so I can only answer what questions I can without the need to consult the episodes.

Can you explain its relevance to your point? I don't see the connection.

Hasr's just emotion. Keith, Bogue, yell when fighting too. In fact they reused the AAAAAA animation for both Hayate and Keith this episode.

Does it account for nothing that we're supposed to hopefully be better than the zentraedi?