>Russians say no
>Russians accept help from Dutch many days later
>All survivors dead by that point
Why are Russians so bad?

They are Lithuania/Mongolia's Canada.

>all survivors dead
wot

>Americans offer to help
it was already sunken what more could they have done to it?

mongolian rape babies

Space Shuttle Columbia disaster
btfo us space man

Saved survivors.

WE ALL DROWN ON A COMMIE SUBMARINE, A COMMIE SUBMARINE, A COMMIE SUBMARINE...

ahahah this is pretty funny. fuck never thought of it like this.

DSRVs could have been on site in 18 hours.The crew that was still alive had oxygen for a bit longer.

wtf im not getting this

They woke up dead

whoosh

nigga r u obtuse. give the polack a break

all people that survived whatever initially happened ended up dying anyway

all the potential survivors died since they didnt accept help

i guess thats what he meant to say anyway

probably because you're america's canada

if you are talking about the Kursk... it is widely believe that sub was SUNK by a collision with a USA sub.

Which is bullshit because USA subs have been tracked by literally every nation they hold wargames with.

The USA submarine program has been in a pathetic state for over a decade now.

Big ass ocean and they run into each other? That's some pretty shit luck, I tell ya what.

>he thinks The Hunt for the Red October is real

>Please don't steal our outdated sub designs America

Is your's really any better? I mean, I realize that's where ya'll put your nukes, but, beyond that?

America has done worse , Russians are only doing what they need to do
Would you let soviet help a sinking secret sub with nukes in it? No

I hate mongorian

>>Russian sub sinks
Isn't that what subs are supposed to do?

Too bad we're supposed to hate the Russians otherwise I'd talk about how brave the crew of the Kursk was. Everyone knows they were smoking cigarettes next to top secret rocket torpedo fuel.

We only use 3-4 subs for nukes. The majority are being swapped over for Astutes.

The wargame it held with the US was able to track and hit Virginia class subs without being detected.

But then again the Swedish were able to do the same so..

>all survivors dead
If they're dead, by definition, they did not survive.

its more like no shit that's what he meant

cyka blyat

God what an unimaginable nightmare, I can't imagine something like that happening

It does prove my theory Montana doesn't exists and is made up to make America look bigger.

Just try to go to Montana and see what happens.

And not kill the crew is in the fine print

Highly doubt it. The Oscar-class is massive compared to a 688-class, and double hulled.

People that point to the hole in the hull being a torpedo hit are wrong too; that's where it was grabbed to be lifted up, and a torpedo will make a fuck huge hole anyway.

It was an internal explosion.

This. Americans just wanted to peek around in the sub.
T. American

Those guys were all dead as soon as water started coming into the sub just due to the pressure, dude.

The real tragedy was this thing was loaded with hydrogen peroxide fueled torpedoes.

Using hydrogen peroxide in submarines has been done since the very early days of submarines - and every single experiment has met with tragedy. No one is stupid enough to fuck around with hydrogen peroxide on submarines anymore.

But the Russians did. And no one on the Kursk knew how to service the fucking hydrogen peroxide powered torpedoes. So they started leaking. Leading to an explosion. Just like happened with all other hydrogen peroxide submarine experiments.

With the state of Russias submariner training, this was an absolute inevitability.

I wouldn't put much stock in war games. They're usually used for intelligence gathering purposes of capabilities.

t.DDG skimmer vet that did his fair share

oh but it is you very ignorant sheep

it is based on a real story mate just that it was a modern destroyer

What happened to USS Thresher and USS Scorpion? How many destroyers crash this week?

The vodka drinkers were trying to put torpedoes inside of fart bubbles to shoot them faster.

>t. Lord Nelson

Well, they were simply afraid that the Americans would keep and reverse-engineer that sub.

Brutal but understandable, I'd say.

>Russian intellectuals

The "Survivors" probably would have been dead anyway....

:0)

>Russian Navy competence
yeah they arent famous for it really read the story of the voyage of the Baltic Fleet its all you need to know pretty crazy sad and fucking funny bloody mongs

We have such a hard on for aircraft carriers that we neglect important shit.

Admittedly I'm pretty ignorant about seamen and their crafts, but wouldn't a robust submarine force go a long way towards protecting and defending our carriers?

Then again though, maybe we WANT to lose one. It would be like a mini 9/11 event and the public would be enraged at the perpetrator.

Kekus maximus

We Smashed the kurisk. Then offered help.

I'll bite, what the fuck are you referencing

Shit happens.

He means that Russia rules Mongolia and Lithuania by turning them into cuckholds.

>explosion registered on seismographs in Alaska
Crew, minus 23, were dead within 10 minutes of it sinking

Their subs are probably like caveman tier compared to what America has.

hey, back off grammer nazi

There really wasn't anything too outlandish on an Oscar-class, though, unless it had secret test-bed stuff on it.

It was most likely nuclear warheads that they wanted to be kept secret (i.e., how many and if they really were there).

They are the best in the world, actually, fatty.

Subs these days are used for nuclear strike capabilities, the most important part of the USA nuclear strike package. Use cruise mussels to take out other ships.

Competitive, but not really best.

Their diesels aren't better than say, yours.

Their various nukes aren't better than US ones (or UK/French).

>cruise mussels
We weaponized vagina looking seafood?

it was probably a nuclear armed sub with maps of america on it

they do have supersonic torpedoes... think about the physics of that... a torpedo that is going over ~600 miles per hour under water...

for a redpill on the OP search this Russian submarine "Kursk plus USS Memphis and USS Toledo" Those two Navy subs may have been 'involved' with the Kursk...

Two Words:
Red October

Fuck the ocean and the jackass shit men are doing on and in it.

No comrade see is actually good test of drowning capacity of soldier. If they do not drown well then we need to give them survival gear.

only in a straight line they arent that good as they sound and you had them to or the project to make them

Scary movie 3 reference

See I understand the lingo, I'm a cool person. Vote for Hillary next election. She knows what the kids are into!