There is nothing wrong with being a hapa

There is nothing wrong with being a hapa

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/59poqu/the_faces_of_asian_american_power/
beautypageants.indiatimes.com/miss-international/macau-crowns-sofia-paiva-as-its-miss-international-represent/eventshow/59597033.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=B9BLopqWzpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's nothing wrong with any race combination as long as the parents are attractive, healthy individuals.

>t. 5 ft US spic marine

I'm actually a leaf in China but my VPS server is in Japan.

wow there japan

oh that explains a lot

faggot

Mixed people are ugly and stupid.

Ok but why are female hapas so fucking hot

I actually believe that because only a leaf could make such a shit post. It isn't a shitpost it's just shit.

Hybrid vigor

That's wrong. You're placing beauty above intelligence, morality, culture and everything that actually defines someone and their respective race.

Kill yourself you fucking race traitor.

Those all correlate with attractiveness and healthiness.

CORNED

I have a Hapa girlfriend who is going to give me Quapa kids.

You mean

>t. weeb beta e-2 airman

Then you support North Korea's efforts to transform the West into a hapa ethnostate by impregnating every white woman?

Bump for Somi

Nigger,

Hybrid vigor only works with a cross between two extremely inbred lines.

for this to actually work you would need to inbreed people from each race for 6 or more generations in a row than cross people from those two ultra inbred groups and those kids would be beast

Asians are the most common in the world, whites the least common. To flush your genes for short brown ones is the most desperate thing a person can do. The men in these relationships have to abort their sons and they fetishize their daughters

TOP KEK

reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/59poqu/the_faces_of_asian_american_power/

>REEEEEEEEEE

wHAT IS THIS

White man here

I go to UC Irvine. Just started a year ago. Asians EVERYWHERE. Sexy ones.

My hometown had like no Asians. Maybe 1 person class in elementary school.

I’m getting yellow fever bad and I want an asian Waifu.

Please convince me otherwise

>Please convince me otherwise
WHY

this is war. The Art of War is your guide. we nips/chinks must unite against the white man and RICE them

Yes, balding 5' men marrying short chink women are going to produce sons like that. Okay.

All my friends are shit talking saying Asians are gross etc.

I don’t want a fucking straight up Ching Chong, but I want a westernized looking asian who still maintains her values at home (there are a lot of these type at UC Irvine)

Don't fall for the meme, your kids will never be white, she will be gross and materialistic

The only friends you'd have sooner or later would be other interracial couples.

I doubt that'd matter if you are in a STEM field however. It's mostly white guy and Asian woman, it's almost expected these days.

>never being accepted by either parent's race
Elliot Rodgers is no meme.

The internet. As in cherry picking the best to show.

Hapa girls are made for white dick.

This.

>nothing wrong with hapa
Unless you're this guy.
What a faggot. I see him shilling and posting here sometimes.

Doesn't China own your country now? And your people are dying out? Good job Ivan, are you excited about becoming Kazakhstan

European father, Chinese mother

beautypageants.indiatimes.com/miss-international/macau-crowns-sofia-paiva-as-its-miss-international-represent/eventshow/59597033.cms

youtube.com/watch?v=B9BLopqWzpw

absolutely disgusting

she would look better if it was Asian father, european woman

>implying the best would not be European father, european mother

Racemixing is detrimental to the development of the child. They see their parents as belonging to two different tribes, and have no solid sense of identity which leaves them feeling outcast. Not Asian enough to be Asian, not white enough to be white.

i dont think elliot was an ugly dude. just had insane standards and was a turbo sperg.

As much fun as it would be to push all limits to try and capture the attention of a 6/10 white girl, only to have her reject me and later accuse me of rape, I think I'll have to just settle for having 9s and 10s in Asia hop on my dick at the drop of a hat.

>Source is Eliot Rodger
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

theres a reason thats not happening. because only european woman are worth having

the men are useless fags. so this is what it has to be.

I know a Happa girl and she's basically perfection. Like, a real life anime character. Sweet and bubbly personality, feminine, great artist, good aspirations, just great to be around. Would wife in a fucking second. But sadly some other baka gaijin got her first.

I'm a hapa.

Look at my flag.

>Being this triggered over semantics

I don't know. But I love them so much. Everytime I see a girl that makes me do a double-take they are hapa. Lucky to have fucked two so far. But they are so rare, and so fetishized so there's a lot of competition for them. It's not fucking fair.

They would not be 'beast' as you put it, they would simply be back to normal

Love this guy. Literally pimping out his two underage daughters.

Defeatist bullshit. We are both living people. They are already either willing or can be brought round. This is especially true because the are woman, who are inherently malliable.

That's like everyone woman ever though

In general I think wmaf is the way of the future. Let white girls have their niggers and Muslims.
>yeah yeah, this is letting the Jews win, blah blah blah.
Don't care. Sick of these fucking cunts. Sick of:
>muh wage gap
>muh mansplaining
>muh rape culture
>muh white men are evil sexist racist misogynists
>muh wymmin being kept out of maths and science
>muh affirmative action
>muh patriarchy
Everything about white women pisses me off. The Jews may or may not have led them down this path, I don't know, I don't give a shit. All I know is that they went down the path, and anything that went down that path can get fucked.

>tfw looking in the mirror and trying to pick out all my racial features.

Especially guessing what my father might have been.

Every*

Yes there is something wrong with it. I am a hapa, and you will forever not be accepted among whites or Asians fully. Making mixed race kids will lead to them feeling like they never truly fit in with any sub group.

What does she look like? My oneitis is a short, light brown hapa (artist also). With AMWF parents

I know.

t.white

How about some evidence you useless little shit? Fuck your dumbass inability to see past your "aryan purity muh huwhite blood" faggotry. East Asians might as well be white.

so out of thousands you have pretty few fuck ups to show for

okay no more larping.

REDPILL WARNING

Men are actually the ones who are more likely to mix than women. Back before monogomy was a thing, it was best for the man to spread his seed far and wide. But in society nowadays the man does not aim to create the best looking children, but for the easiest wife. This is due to polygomy being frowned upon and less interest in children all together

It's not the women, its you faggots who are mixing

Daily reminder that hapa females are allowed in the White Ethnostate.

>East Asians might as well be white
but they're not

I am half Taiwanese, and half American (mostly scottish descent) My grandparents moved here in the 1970's from Taiwan. I fucking wish I was one or the other. 개새끼

>so out of thousands you have pretty few fuck ups to show for
how do we not know those thousands who haven't gone nuts won't? or live in misery themselves

wow that makes it twice as worse than before.

The next race war it's going to be very interesting.

You idiots don't comprehend what it will be like for your mixed children. Having no distinct race means having no distinct culture.

Where is my religion? I love European culture but if I engaged in religious tradition I'd only be LARPing. My presence in any white nationalist organization would be subversive by nature, regardless of what I say or do.

If I tried to go the other way, I'd have no choice in allying with the global multicult left. Because a centrist, civic nationalist position produces the same result as what we have now.

It really doesn't matter that my parents' pairing produced some good physical attributes, since that in no way makes up for this confusion of the soul. I'd rather be 5 inches shorter and 5 IQ points less if it meant I belonged somewhere.

good question how do we know?
how do we know they arent normal people livin normal lives

Did somebody talk about histocompatibility issues?

>They see their parents as belonging to two different tribes, and have no solid sense of identity which leaves them feeling outcast.

>I'll keep repeating this until it is true.

Well said.

Both a male and a female are required for reproduction to occur.

>Men are actually the ones who are more likely to mix than women.

Each incidence of mixing requires one man and one woman. So how is what you say true?

>nothing wrong with being a hapa
>shows female child.
Nothing wrong with the female children, it is the males that need aborted.

Yeah, I have already said as much, and this has been my personal life experience as well. I am smart and decent looking guy, but I have weird Asian pagan tradition, and European christian traditions. Relationships are always weird with women too because they only half way get were I am coming from on most things. Life as a hapa is a weird struggle constantly trying to figure out who you are.

yeah man, i totally love being hated by both sides, keep racemixing

??

>There is nothing wrong with being a hapa
better than being half black.

>Doesn't China own your country now?
Nani

Im hapa and I got my Civil Engineering degree while being perpetually high for three of those years straight. While fucks were dropping out or switching majors, I was going to class and doing every daily errand stoned as fuck. Im better than 9/10 white bois cucks, and race memers are afraid to admit scrapping their wetdream of an ethnostate based on m-muh skin color in favor for one based on IQ because they would have to face facts that they are essentially no different than a nigger or common degenerate

>reminder that whites created SJWs
>reminder that whites created communism
>reminder that whites are the cause of most of the cancer we have today

I don't get why pol hates WMAF relationships. I've never been happier desu. She was born here though.

True. But when the women mix it is 100% of the time with a man of higher class than them for marriage. They will enter an interracial marriage if he is of a higher "caste".

For flings, thats a different story. Think of black women, they will not fuck a white guy. but they will MARRY one.

Men however do not discriminate like women do for partners. You do not have the maternal instinct the mother has with sex, therefor you do not care as much for the relationship OR the child.

>r/hapas
>pol

Please kill yourself, degenerate

Kalergi is the perfect illustration of how yellow fever freaks ruined the West. Kalergi was born to an Austrian father and Japanese mother (his dad was a massive weeb creep), and Kalergi made it his lifelong mission to destroy the West by implementing the mass migration Kalergi plan that is still being carried out today. If only the KKK lynched as many WMAF couples as XMWF couples, the West would still be in tact today.

>hapa male
Might as well be a nigger.

>Humans are plants

Nice.

Because half of Sup Forums is literally more cultural marxist and Jewy than /r/hapas.

So to go even further about what I'm saying is.

Women will Marry above racial class.

Men will marry above AND below class. Therefor you mix more.

American-born hapas are niggers, the rest of the world knows how to raise them properly.

>Why? Because mtDNA.

>can't compete with hapa males
>being this much of a cuck

>implying westernized Asian women are literally any different

True sometimes I cringe at how stupid it gets here. Like the nazi shit is cringe.

WMAF hapa here. Eliot was obviously a fedora kid and didn't realize it. Look at this fucking faggot. Blamed his female problems with muh Asian masculinity and females being inherently racist. Reality is he was an autistic faggot, had no game, and no BBC or master race white penis.