Will Weinsteingate cause the extinction of Chads?

Every guy who ever copped a feel is about to have their careers ruins. Make no mistake, this is an assault on male sexuality.

Women will never be faulted for getting to drunk and groping a dude on the dance floor. Men will never claim PTSD because an ugly chick grabbed their junk 13 years ago.

You may all laugh because Hollywood is burning, but at the end of the day, this is the start of a war on men. You will never be safe again.

nice try jew

No more chads and no more Jews? Where's the downside?

>Memeflag
>Sage
Chads will be fine. They don't pay for sex or trade favors for sex.

You are a pussy faggot. men and women are different there are double standards. you just sound like a feminist

This

True Chads dont coerce women using their career they have sex with willing women who achieve real orgasm because they desired to be there

Weinstein is a jew, not a Chad.

/thread

Jews are jealous of Chads. Chads (true Chads, not fake ass gym normies) are Aryan gods to which women willingly give themselves. True Chads have no interest in women that aren't coming to them first. Fat fucks like Shekelgruber wouldn't know that feeling. They never will. They can only fantasize about being heroes. Jews are the ultimate watchers, but they will never do. They will ravish bodies but never truly possess them the way a Chad takes a woman who has willingly given herself to him.

Go to bed son, you don't know anything.

Good. Fuck promiscuous behavior, it's literal cancer. Sage.

Stop overacting! fuckin drama queen

Women will continue to suck dick and eat shit to appear on TV, regardless of chads and weinsteins

Chads are just white niggers avoiding adult things like responsibility and family. They couldn't give a fuck less about the white girls they turn into psychotic cumsocks, but we need those girls to make babby before the wetbacks overrun us.

I hope he washed his hands after that. That guy knows she shits from there right?

braaaaap etc.

Why do so many incels LARP as badass prettyboys on this board?

Lol Chads make babies too dumbass

Spbp

>larp flag

I've spent my life controlling myself, tied into a bundle of sexual frustration, respecting women while living in burning soul-ripping envy of men who laugh at the idea of respecting the women they fuck and chuck.
I hope this is true. I hope there's an awful purge and all the shitty, abusive, manipulative, womanizing lying men I've ever envied burn to ash.
SHADILAY

Yes but they leave a trail of devastation in their wake. "Lol just smash pussies then marry a virgin" doesn't work because it's not mathematically possible for the average man. The average man gets Chad's cumbucket leftovers, and we all know about those crazy whores. Chads are white niggers.

The war on men started with the Democrats' "Great Society" welfare programs in 1965. The war is only intensifying to the point that lite leftist are being targeted by the machines they built and programmed.

>Chads

don't care about such crap.

You aren't describing anything new.

And no Chad is not affected because girls seek him out and he doesn't need to promise Stacey anything.

Are you actually implying a fat jew was a chad?????

Jews fear the Chad.

>No more chads
t. numale
start lifting and stop whining or go back to plebbit
the only way to end this bullshit is with masculinity
remind women that the only reason they have power in the west is because we let them have power

If kike Hollywood collapses, we win. That's the source of degeneracy.

You don't understand female sexuality if you think it follows logical rules.

No weinstien wasn't a Chad. If he was attractive this wouldn't be happening right now.

Listen to OP, boys. I was listening to the radio today, and a radio host - a Jew, of course floated the idea of outlawing "harassing behavior." This will be a win for feminism.

FUCK OFF

I do lift. I'm attractive enough that I get a lot of attention. But when your choices are "psycho cumbucket with a big ego about how many dicks she's managed to put in her whore mouth" and "frigid college career bitch who's also secretly a whore" it's time to talk about what's (((causing))) it. Chad's are bluepilled retards sating their ego and insecurity. If they knew the truth, they'd be making 15 babies instead of decimating the birth rates.

I like it.

Where's his shoes?

Where are his shoes???

Check em

Most of Sup Forums is frustrated NEET virgins anyway. We know that men's sexuality has already been destroyed it's already a carefully crafted double standard where only Chads can still get away with trying to sexually escalate because women have created a system where escalation is illegal for everyone but Chads.

We might as well let this push the whole thing into overdrive so that even Chads are afraid to sexually escalate and nobody gets laid, then maybe something will change. Women did all of this to themselves. Stupid roasties.

>Chad's are bluepilled retards sating their ego and insecurity.
Not necessarily. I think men need to reclaim arrogance, and articulate physically fit men who don't take shit from women are a good place to start.

Same senpai.

>Scott Disick
>chad
Dude was kardashians bitch. Not a chad by any means.

F am = senpai damn

Bro, hugh Hefner died, game over.

>Deep in thot

Why isnt chad wearing shoes

That bitch got 2 titties dog, a nipple on each one

No, Chads don't fuck children unlike Weinstein

>Weinstein
>Chad

LOL did you miss the leaked tape where he had to beg a girl just to sit with him and when she said no he sounded like he was starting to cry?

>Weinstein was a Chad

Top kek. What a sad state this board has become. Chad gets groped, he doesn't do the groping. If he did grope, it would be consensual, because he is Chad. Only non-Chads can grope inappropriately, you disgusting meme flag new fag.

If you have a problem with women just be more handsome.

Sluts go to clubs to get groped. Don't go to work and grope your co-worker. Comprende?

fuck off Jew, Jews can never be chads.

This guy gets it. Fucking numale with no cheekbones calling (((HARVY WEINSTEIN))) a chad. Make OP show flag. He is bad blood we need to confirm location.

no they don't, retard.
You need to focus the degenerate chads into monogamous men.
you cant blame chads for everything
They are to blame for enabling whores
but they are also at blame for teaching women to be whores because women want to be like chads.
actually blame them for everything but know they have no agency.

The absolute BETA STATE of pol that can't discern between a grotesque fat beta jew and a supreme aryan Chad

Reminder: the average pol user is pic related

Feels good to be a pathetic handholdless neet, enjoy jail chad desperate women will now be forced to return to the neet for daily semen consumption requirements

Women don't report Chads, you fucking idiot. Women LIVE to be handled by Chad. They report betas like you

Having your buddies lure your victim to your hotel room and stipping then asking for a message is not what I'd define as male sexuality. That's predatory behaviour.

Except Hollywood is a major force behind this crap.

Once Hollywood crashes, there won't be nearly as much sustaining this nonsense and it will eventually die out itself.

Nice pic. That's hilarious

Weinstein isn't a Chad, he's one of the most powerful men in Hollywood and still can't get chicks to fuck him voluntarily. More importantly, women will always prefer masculine and dominant men. They may pretend like masculinity is "toxic" but secretly they all crave the power in our loins. They desperately want to be taken and made to submit, just not to be taken by a guy who looks like a gelatinous old Jew.

>assaulting women is alpha as fuck because some Hollywood kikes coerced and assaulted women
This degeneracy needs to be purged from Sup Forums. Raping women does not make you a man. It is what kikes do.

>Will Weinsteingate cause the extinction of Chads?

No. He will cause the end of fat, groveling beta kikes.

Also. These weinstein shills. For fuck sakes...

Oh what happened recently to make you all of the sudden start giving a shit about the assault on masculinity? Maybe a fellow tribesman got into some trouble?

Fuck off, kike. There is nothing alpha or chad about blackmailing women to fuck you, it's the pinnacle of beta behavior.

How the fuck do you turn sexual exploitation of women into assault on make sexuality?! The mental gymnastics you people do would win triple gold.

Checked and saved for 2020.
>just in case zuck wants to play.

Thanks! Do you know the name of the girl you posted?

those legs are fucking disgusting he can have that

>some sluts exchange getting pawed by weinstein for fame
>bitch about it decades later
>weinstein ruined
>trump grabs every pussy he sees
>wall to wall sluts on cnn for a month crying rape decades later
>trump becomes president
It's pretty clear this is antisemitism at play.

Men who hunt puss at all times are degenerates.

I wish I could become a school shooter and kill chads

help me out Sup Forums

when I was young and in middle school, I used to cop feels on this one girl that had me rock hard for reasons I can't explain. She gave me primal urges to just drown her with my semen. She would always giggle, smile and say no when I would grab and rub her titties after school.

it's been more than a decade, and I've been thinking about looking her up and apologizing

why are you asking advice on Sup Forums?
all those neanderthals here are pro-rape and are just going to tell you to go rape and kill her family
don't listen to people here.

underrated

when chads cop a feel they like it, they don't go crying rape

weinstein has a lot of money but money doesnt make you a chad, he's still a virgin

Rape her and kill her family.

Most normal people who aren't SJWs/Jurnos/Feminists know exactly what went on here. They know that these women are just glorified whores, I don't know anyone that has any sympathy for them.

No, just that normies hokd the weight of an Actresses word in high esteem for some bizzare reason.

You should track her down, bro. Cop another feel (and maybe a little more *wink* *wink*). Oh, and also kill her entire family.

>this is the start of a war on men
That's why, every time someone mentions this in an attempt to shame men, we need to remind them that it's not men, much less white men, but actually a jew.

yo jimmy, don't forget to film it.

poor little wimminz, they dindu nuffin

all it says to me is that women are opportunistic attention whores who don’t see the irony in bringing something up 5, 10, 15 years later as if any rational person wouldn’t see right through it. fave it holes, you liked it when it happened or welcomed it as a fair trade deal. fuck women.

Is that Ben Affleck sticking his digits up that girls crack?

fpbp
/thread

fuck off/die roastie scum

Pretty much... all fuckable white girls are on birth-control. This is the end, my white friends.

"Pretty much" there seems to mean I agree with you, I don't. Just clarifying. Chads might have been baby-producers before, now they're not.

That'd just make women celibate. They'd rather die than fuck you.

psycopathic

I think it's Patrick Dempsey.

Don't ask me why I know.

yes goyim, we must make sure to protect the male identity of groping random women like Tyrone, nothing will make you more Chad, and if we can help a poor (((white))) man who just wanted to enjoy his baser instincts that's just the cherry on top

lol

>Weinstein
>Chad
You are retarded user. Weinstein is just a big industry pimp, like your rogue government organizations are big industry drug dealers. Sit at drawing board and back to basics.

Judging by his sweatpants he probably cum-filled dat ass and is saying good bye to her before he goes back into his suite/mansion and masturbate the rest of the day away.

Keep your hands to yourself, retard. This is something your shitty parents should have taught you when you were a child.

^this

I think Weinstein is being thrown under the bus to just move the media forward from the Vegas shooting.

You mean that internet losers are getting played by women again?!?!?!