What’s it like to have blonde hair and blue eyes?

Even if your hair/eyes are brown, almost all white people have something non whites don't have.
>hair is brunette
>eyes are not brown
>vice versa
or
>both features are brown but are light brown, not shit-tier dark brown

t.chang

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Have blue eyes
>*Walk outside at high noon
>"AHHHH MY FUCKING EYES!"
>*hide indoors till twilight
>don't need artificial lighting because I can see in the dark

>What’s it like to have blonde hair and blue eyes?

It's wonderful. My two kids and I are all blonde and blue and proud.

hello baidu user

Are hazel eyes Sup Forums approved?

Dunno pham, i have green/grey eyes and dark brown hair but my skin is as white as porcelain

im white and have dark brown hair and brown eyes.

feels bad man.

also before anyone says nigger/ammerimut or whatever I have ZERO nig dna in me

I have blonde hair and green eyes. It's okay. I burn in the sun extremely quickly which sucks.

>blonde hair

There are better things than this.

>be me
>every one in my immediate family has blue eyes
>be born with hazel eyes
>everyone jokes about me being adopted
>mom tells me they're just joking
>bitch has blue eyes
>i dont trust any of them

youre probably jewish

well if both your parents have blue eyes and you dont i have bad news for you

Brown hair green eyes master race here.

no, i'm not.

>lucy (mom), you got some splain' to do!

Anglo here - blonde blue. When I grew up (in the 70s, old fag here) I wanted brown eyes, just to be different. (now people look at me like im a freak... kek))You guys will never know that world. Our greatest difference was catholic or protestant. And the italians... oh my god they were loud...

If its anything like being dark blonde with green eyes its pretty ok deal i guess.

I have light brown, almost dirty blonde hair.
I still don't feel that good

Absolutely. Hazel eyes, light brown hair master race reporting in.

>crimson red hair
>bright green eyes

feels irish m8s

>be me
>everyone in my immediate family is white
>be born dark black
>everyone jokes about me being adopted
>mom tells me they're just joking
>bitch has pale skin
>i don't trust any of them

blonde green eyes

I am an aryan god

they have the aesthetic value of brown but the genetic value of blue

Couple days ago I was told by coworkers I looked like a bible camp kid. Didn't know how to feel.

Sam, if you're on here (and that would explain a lot), you should know I'm secretly a nazi.

I have light brown/blondish hair and brown eyes.

Tbh, the pale northern skin tone, light hair, and dark eyes is a cool look since darker eyes are rarer for Northern Euros. The whole recent fetishization of light hair and eyes, I think, is a nonwhite import. Obviously turn of the century Nordicism valued blondism and light eyes but that was in combation with physiognomy.

To me light features are just a normal aesthetic of being a European. They obviously should be valued but it's the variety that makes it cool. If my future wife is blue eyed, there's a 50% chance each kid will have baby blues since I carry the gene from my dad. We're just a genetically awesome race.

I'm dirty blonde I think technically, but my hair is borderline golden color. My eyes change color between green(not hazel) and a light blue. I don't feel any different from anybody else, although I think it's helped me attract girls better but I'm not sure.

I have blonde hair blue eyes, no family history of baldness either. It's long as fuck right now, I'm trying to decide whether to keep the golden mane or chop it off for a nice Hitler youth cut.

Underrated.

Having blonde hair and blue eyes is awesome. The qts melt. Black shirts with blue jeans seem to maximize the contrast. Goddamn it feels good to be Aryan. Too bad we're autistic and way too nice

I have jet black hair(well, that which isn't grey now) and green eyes. Kind of a rare combo, I think. Here is the 23andMe breakdown:
46% Great Britain
18% W. European
16% Greek/ Italian(Grandfather emigrated from Sicily)
6% E. European
3% European Jewish
2% Ireland

This. feelsbadman.jpg but then again i have light brown hair and blue eyes.

Blue eyes are a mutation from around 8000 years ago, so yeah, blue eyes suck in sunlight

this.

it's how we know we have subterranean origin

I can literally never go out into the light and be perfectly happy.

t. blue eyes

You basically have to use your autism to figure out how to meet girls one-on-one. They love you then. No matter how smart or tall or handsome I am or how much I can bench (a fucking lot btw) it's just not in my nature to be the big oogabooga at the party. Also most social gatherings seem soulless and subhuman to me. Noble beings make their nest in lofty solitude like eagles ya know

Cloudy days make me happy af. I want to be somewhere gray so I can open my eyes.

Nietzsche sez choice of climate is as important as diet and exercise. I need wet forest. Hot Western desert sucks, midAtlantic nigger swamp sucks. I'm thinkin PNW

brown hair... brown eyes... am i white? i'm wondering if i should reproduce with an aryan qt, or will i just contaminate her genepool with my nigger dna

Genes go recessive and expressive in cycles ya dingus.

Feels nice to be able to see colors better than non blue eyed subhumans

I agree user. When im at parties i tend to be the guy who just gets blackout drunk in the corner because idk how to fuckin talk. Although sometimes i can get everyone to laugh BECAUSE of my autistic jokes.

Blonde, blue eyes, scandanavian ancestry and appearance. I get a lot of reaction from black women. They seem to love my strong scandanavian looks. They go totally batshit crazy for me. I could probably bleach a hundred of them if I wasn't picky.

I thought i one of the few who loved cloudy days. My favorite.

or at the very least, nocturnal hunters.

A mammoth is best taken down while it's sleeping

what happened to asian men? how do you go from this

to this

Stay pure burgerbro

how did swedecucks go from this

My hair used to be blonde but it's brown now and it's too bad because I'm brown/brown but my siblings got blonde/blue

to this? answer jews

Blue eyes aren't all that great, I had a coworker with blue eyes and whenever I talked to him his eyes would creep me out.

THE GOYIM KNOW

This. Powerful aesthetic

Hazel is far more fetching than brown. They're brown plus.

right well whatever the reason i think it's time for asians and europeans to start looking into genetic engineering. because at this rate our grandsons are going to be born with wombs

blonde hair and green eyes

having the light eyes is objectively better feels good

Find a brunette and know your place.
Interesting. Citation? I always atttibuted my love for certain kinds of films to psychological reasons, but maybe it's physical. I love slow, visual, painting-like films. I go apeshit for Terence Malick nature scenes, thr napalm blooms at the beginning of Apocalypse Now, etc.
Really coming to realize the importance of climate. It was 60 and overcast today and I was ecstatic. Pale people have no business in sunny places. I think a climate you are unsuited for would make you sick, like milk for the lactose intolerant or work for niggers.

awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

This. Sunglasses dull the pounding, that's about all.

I have blonde hair and blue eyes and to be quite honest I don't think it changes my life much.
Although I have been accosted by a few prostitutes.

genetic engineering will be too little, too late, what we need to do is quick start a wordwide depression or world war and make the numales face some hardship so that maybe some men can be born

I gre up in the 80s, and a few people made a thing about blue eyes but I never thought anything of it. Do you know that today only 13% of Americans have blue eyes? If you look at those colorized photos from the civil war, most had blue eyes then. Anglo/Blue eyed phenocide is real. Did I just coin a term? Phenocide?

>work for niggers
kek

This. fuck our pathological altruism.

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

Pretty sure woke America is going to ally against the Jewish Empire with China and/or Russia soon

Pls FBI no bully

that doesnt really make any sense. war and hardship isnt going to affect your genes. genetic engineering will and effective immediately too once perfected

Like being a super saiyan

>brown eyes and brown hair

Meh, at least I have pale skin and pinkish-red lips, like a Black Forrest cherry cake

culture and enviroment does effect your psyche, just compare nazi germans to current day germans, old vikings and modern day swedes, too much comfort has made us weak

Are you me?

Cloudy days have kelvin (light) temp around 20k. (lightbulb is 2500-3000k [yellowish] and bright sun is 5500k) This is a very blue spectrum and perfect for master race irises.

My nigger.

We should genetically engineer 7 feet tall amazon futa goddesses to inherit the earth.

the texas sunlight destroys my eyes. i wanna move further north. alaska maybe?

if america becomes woke then the jewish empire will be officially destroyed, since america and europe are the cornerstones of their empire and without christian soldiers to die for them, they will have no more power

kek that's not special faggot you're no better than a spic.

>Blonde hair green eyes

absolutely patrician

I am a shiny pokemon

if you're a guy, no one gives a shit about your hair and eye color unless you are legit good looking.

Women benefit greatly from light hair and eyes since it's a youth marker.

Brown hair baby blue eye master race reporting in

60% White tho and many are irredeemably brainwashed

By woke America I mean red state America

I have blue eyes, when I was a kid I had light blonde hair as I got older it got darker. My wife has light blonde hair and blue eyes. All three of my sons were born with light hair that seems to be getting darker but they all have light blue eyes.

If you fuck this beauty you must be prepared for the abomination which is ginger sons. They'll be hot-headed, prone to alcoholism, and 95% of the time they'll be ugly as sin.

Congratulations though if you luck out with ginger daughters.

who else red-brown hair, green/hazel eyes? What does that make me genetically? My lineage is French

Hmmm

In 1960 it was 53%
In 1776 1/2 of America was descended from the same ships that came over 1630-1643.
Immigration was limited to like minds - northern protestants.
It wasn't until early 1920s that we really let in southern Europeans (my family couldn't stand the upstart loud italians).

1970s was peak civilization - safe and welcoming. Individual rights and responsibilities. Ride a bike, fuck the helmet... different world.

changed my lifestyle early on: breakfast for others is dinner for me
t. blue eyes

Having blue eyes ca be rad, I may have fucked a lot of girls because of them (I don't actually know that but I bet they didn't hurt my chances) and when I had to live in UAE for awhile, I kept running into people who think that you can curse them if you have blue eyes and I'd pop my sunglasses down a bit while haggling and get good deals on stuff.

You produced 6 blue eyes, 3 white souls whose parents defied the genocide, user. If Sup Forums had a noble caste you would walk among them.

you guys will have to start a revolution in order to stop the spic majority from voting for unification with mexico

I'm Romanian so I have no idea.
But just be glad you're whiter and more recognizable than your average spic.

im always told about my beautiful blue eyes, feels good man

This cuz read American Nations. 1790 Immigration Act, too.

t. 1620's puritanfag. I've been pissed at degeneracy, in my epigenetics, for almost 400 years in America.

>sand nuggets think you can curse them if you have blue eyes and I'd pop my sunglasses down a bit while haggling and get good deals on stuff.

fucking lel.

that takes generations to happen. also today's men are a lot more feminized because of all the chemicals and oestrogen in everyday products. this cannot be counteracted by hardship we need more direct intervention

Cultural programming is just a big a factor. Think about how cucked many minds were before being redpilled.

I started dating her when she was 16 I was 17 both virgins. 19 years later we've had 4 sons, one deceased, still very happy. I think young love should be encouraged, instead of encouraging girls to go ride the cock carousel and boys to go chase pussy before they find someone to settle down with.

most non-whites don't know this, but brown-hair brown-eye whites are actually the highest tier whites and typically rule over the lesser whites. Blue eyes cannot see during snow-storms, blonde hair leads to increased rates of skin cancer, and it is generally agreed that celtic/gaelic people have no soul (which is why many of them are reduced to fucking sheep).

considering this. I hate afternoons

WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

hoping SHTF before they're a majority but it's literally one Dem Congress/Pres away

That said I think 2018 will be anuddah shoah and 2020 yet another

i get all the pussy without having to try

I always thought I was autistic because I couldn't open my eyes fully without sunglasses.