It's "selamat" you dolt

I don't even speak Bahasa

>selamat malam
EOPsan

Yukko ha hontou ni baka dana shukudai shite konai shi

Dont you mean: selamat pagi, mai?

OHARMONY

It's 10 pm here, idiot.

Selamat pagi dapat, hindi salamat pagi. Anong sinasabi mo, "thank you stingray"?

Jokes on you. It's night over at Malaysia and Indonesia.

I'm going to impregnate this baka.

forced, unfunny greeting

Go suck a dick faggot, that wasn't funny at all.

That'll never catch on.

Forced thread. Forced greeting.

Fuck off shitskin.

A cute girl feels the urge to do cute things with a cute girl.

Unable to do cute things, she is gifted with by cute ex machina with the cute girl's thing. Never minding the strange thing, she immediately does cute things, and is overjoyed to find out that cute girl wants to do cute things as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's cute things done with the cute girl, she only looks at her with a uncute expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the cute girl she did cute things with is not the same cute girl she originally wanted to do cute things with. In fact, she doesn't want to do cute things in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who wants to do cute things with the MC's own alternate universe cute self, who too is blissfully unaware of her desire to do cute things.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their cutest, most private things in order to equip the other with cute things they need to do cute things with their other cute selves. While the two do cute things with their alternate universe cute girls, NOTHING ensues as they begin to feel desire to do cute things with each other instead and question the NATURE of MOE.

Why is she carrying a fish?

>Forced greeting
That's basically the joke.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

SLAMAT FAGI

Enough.

I want to rub Nano's metal clit and bite it, eliciting an orgasm for her as she sprays oil into my mouth. I can imagine her blushing as I turn her over and spread her ass cheeks revealing a perfectly shaped hole leading inside her. I thrust into her furiously while her midsection becomes a piston which moves back and forth. Finally after I cum, a roll cake pops out of her metal asshole and we enjoy it together while cuddling.

>why can't I escape.gif

salamat malam OP!

arun sawad, Sup Forumsnon

Thread kok kagak jelas gitu. Setengah jam lagi baru pagi

Anyone remember which episode Yukko and Mio had their fight?

What fight?

pukimak

camne lak ko taw cakap bahase aku nie eh

lancau lu

>no (You) on the blank side of the paper
Apply yourself.

This animation is so forced and yet so great.

>animation is so forced
stop this meme

I love Mai.

meant for this