Russian-linked campaign used Pokémon Go to meddle in election

>The mobile game app Pokémon Go was reportedly used by a Russian-linked campaign to meddle in U.S. politics.

>CNN reported that a Russian-linked campaign called "Don't Shoot Us," likely run by Moscow-linked "troll farm" Internet Research Agency (IRA), used Pokémon Go — among several other mediums including Facebook and Twitter — and posed as a part of the Black Lives Matter movement.

>The Moscow-linked actors appear to be the source of the campaign that had a goal to raise racial tensions by bringing up incidents of police brutality.

>The campaign posted on its Tumblr page to urge users to play Pokémon Go as part of a contest. It encouraged users to find Pokémon in places where police brutality had happened and then to rename their Pokémon after the victims.

>"It's clear from the images shared with us by CNN that our game assets were appropriated and misused in promotions by third parties without our permission," Niantic, the makers of Pokémon Go, said in a statement provided to CNN.

thehill.com/policy/technology/355189-russian-linked-campaign-used-pokemon-go-to-meddle-in-election

HILLDAWG DIDN'T LOSE BECAUSE WE DIDN'T POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS
SHE LOST BECAUSE WE DID

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zX2uR-KqD8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Russia is destroying America with blacks

Wew

>Sup Forums obsesses every day over the Jews and how they're clearly trying to use blacks to destroy the white race
>Sup Forums worships Putin and Russia
>It turns out Russia, not the Jews, are behind the white genocide conspiracy

Watch Sup Forums try to explain this away or pretend it didn't happen

>Russian elite aren't Jews

Wew.

Also no one here likes Russian we don't even think they're white and they act like niggers. Kys shill.

So.... Russians are using liberals and blacks to destroy America. And I guess electing Trump?

I'm fairly convinced the Russians are just telling the press they did this stuff. That's the whole of their plan to divide. It all seems rather silly.

>CNN reported
>likely run by Moscow
>linked actors appear
>provided to CNN

That's how you know it's fake news and 100% made up...
Option field as usual, fuck off nigger.

wait, there are Russians on Sup Forums right now
Does this mean Russia is using Sup Forums internet memes
should we appropriate it?
instead of ebaums or 9gag, we're blaming ops on Russia

Russians are putting americans in space now in Russian rockets because your nigger President ruined your space program.

We can't let the Russians seize control of the legendaries and gyms

Are you new? Sup Forums jerks it to Putin's chiseled bare chest every day and would elect him President of the United States of America if they were given the option to.

You're talking about plebbit you nordcuck.

No one here likes Russia in the least bit

>Jewish overlords
>birth place of communism
>destroyed Germany
>act like stupid drunk niggers

Kys for real, you're not even a good shill.

>>The Moscow-linked actors appear to be the source of the campaign that had a goal to raise racial tensions by bringing up incidents of police brutality.
>>The campaign posted on its Tumblr page to urge users to play Pokémon Go as part of a contest. It encouraged users to find Pokémon in places where police brutality had happened and then to rename their Pokémon after the victims.
Ok. But if this wasn't supported by Russia.
Would the media find it objectionable?
No. No they wouldn't.

This whole Russia hacking story is just getting more confusing by the day. It has more twists then a M Night movie.

Check this out - this dude predicted this over a year ago - about half way through -

youtube.com/watch?v=zX2uR-KqD8o

Way to Correct The Record Hillary

If pol knew GRU played them they'd be passed. So prove it, dickhead or get back to your 3 D horror show.
It is that because you can't get outside you broken reality model.
You know what non linear change is?
This is non linear war.

> find Pokémon in places where police brutality had happened and then to rename their Pokémon after the victims

Lol is this the new Shariablue strat? Call anyone who says Russia is a shithole a liberal? You guys are pathetic. Russia tries to use niggers to ruin the U.S and you're talking about how we love that kike shithole that ruined Nazi Germany.

Btw you niggers are missing the point entirely. Russia/USSR/whatever other shithole countries have tried to subvert us and spy on us for years and we do the exact same thing.

They found out that NIGGERS are more destructive than anything else in our country. Niggers and nigger loving liberals. They used you stupid liberal nigger lovers to divide the country. Trump supporters are the resistance against the niggers and Jews that control them and their lovers.

You are just stupid liberal pawns and always will be. Caring more about

>hur pol btfo durr russia ebil

More than the fact that niggers are the best way to ruin the U.S.

Russia uses Pokemon Go to fuck with American public. Company which developed Pokemon Go is ran by John Hanke who has been funded by In-Q-Tel AKA the CIA.

My dad works at Nintendo and said it's true, they hired those trolls on Team Rocket to steal Hillary's pikachu and cost her the election because they can't stand having a woman run the most powerful country on earth.

Just when I think they can't possibly jump the shark anymore with "muh russians," now pokemon go is part of it too.
>Niantic
A CIA nigger company.

>The Moscow-linked actors appear to be the source of the campaign that had a goal to raise racial tensions by bringing up incidents of police brutality.
Yes, the Russians. Not our "progressives" or the media constantly talking about how he wuz a gud boy who dindu nuffin.
Can we spin this so that progressives turn against BLM?
Reminds me of the trump tweet
>I have become so powerful I can make my enemies tell the truth!

>Black Lives Matter does stupid shit and make their cause look bad
>I-IT WAS RUSSIANS MERELY PRETENDING TO BE BLM