I'm starting to cringe at anyone under 40 discussing politics or philosophy

I'm starting to cringe at anyone under 40 discussing politics or philosophy.

Stop talking to yourself

Care to explain why?

I'm goi g to dedicate myself to a life of study.

Everything
>virtue signalling(be it right wing or left wing virtues)
>the smarter than thou attitude
>the agreeing with the last philopher you read
>the psuedo-intellectualism

I'm always cringing at irish posts. For some reason Irish people are the worst fucking posters on Sup Forums, you're even worse than the Canadians.

I guess you are talking to yourself

I think that might be implicit bias there, buddy.

>based nip XDDF

You can discuss ethics and principles at around 20 if you are a man.

Women get stuck at the same morality they have in Junior High. (((Carol Gilligan))), Harvard Ethics, thinks this morality actually makes women better than men.

>only trusts opinions of worst generation of human scum world has ever seen
>baby boomers

No, he's right. Irish posts are worth less than the potatos they're printed on

I've met some terrible people over 40. I've never met someone under 30 who was the terrible.

Gross

*was not terrible

I'm starting to cringe at people over 40 spending any time whatsoever on Sup Forums

How so? Are you insinuating that I fit the profile of your first post? On the contrary, I actually at most agree with it. You're just such insufferable whimps. Everything you write on here is always some centrist cucked shit.
I don't know man, it's like that scene from that movie Step Brothers where that guy tells Will Ferrel that regardless of what good deeds Will Ferrel does, he just has an extremely punchable face.

Let me just not give a fuck and sit silent then. Fuck off retard

Those people are terrible(if they're real). I'm talking about people educated in a time when colleges weren't indoctrination centres.

Kek i've also noticed this, not all there are some exceptions yes. But i've noticed it to where a lot of woman in politics seem to get stuck in junior high mode as you call it idk why that is, you could go into depth thought about that in its self. But yes i've also noticed this.

They hate us cause they ain't us. Get rekt fuccboi.

kids/teens who talk about politics are literally the cringiest losers, seriously get laid losers

They hate us cause they anus? Da fuq does that even mean?

What is a kid to you? I mean agewise.

I understand but everyone (especially young people, being one of them) are a working progress.
I think it’s better that we make some cringey shit while we’re young then learn when we are older. There is still some retarded old people though. look at boomers.
And plus, I think it’s better younger people get into philosophy or politics than the cultural brainwashing that so many are trapped in. I know most of their philosophy and politics are based on feelz but this rise of conservatism in Gen Z, the feelz squad will be wiped out.

7-12 kids 13-17 teens, obviously i was referring to teens in my previous post but kids talking politics are even clingier than the teens