Why did it flop?

Why did it flop?

It's not a good show.

It was a good show.

Unfunny shite

Boring

Too expensive Blurays, the editor went batshit insane on the price.

Japan has no sense of humor.

No, you just have a garbage sense of humor.

Too many episodes

Forced animation

Seriously speaking, it failed because Japan has had it's taste in anime systematically obliterated by year after year of garbage pandering shows.

It was all Hyadain's fault.

Daiz.

Okay, now that we've got all the memes out like forced animation and that it flopped because it wasn't funny or because earthquakes and whatever, post new reaction pics, webm and gifs made from this show.

just finished it.
i really enjoyed the second half when nano gets into school.
overall i liked it but i have a feeling that if they were more focused on nano, the professor and those 3 girls, maybe also the teachers i would love this show.

>mfw it's all lel so randumb xD skits

It didn't

because it was good

Or maybe humor is subjective you fuckfaces?

No, it's measurable. The humorotron detects 0.0000023 humotrics in your post.

Nintendo-tier humor

It wasn't as good as harsh noise

Mio a best

Wasn't good.

Because gag manga usually rely on the structure of the medium to drive punchlines. Translating it to another medium often loses a lot of the humor. Nichijou had well-crafted animation, but it wasn't always animated or directed in a way that understood why the source material was funny.

So in other word, the storyboards and the director didn't do a good enough job for the lots of you.

It needed more of the cute Professor.

Because the Japanese have shit taste. And because of those shit tastes KyoAni is making Euphomium S2 instead because it's more economically viable. They deserve their low birth rates.

It's been explained numerous times. Aniplex fucked the show with their BD prices.

BDs/DVDs were too expensive
Nips couldn't give a shit on that time because there was an earthquake.

>only sell in box sets
>mark up box sets to be way more expensive than normal
>no OVAs or specials
>only extra included is a little manga booklet

Gee I wonder why Nips didn't buy it? This was so hilariously stupid that one has to wonder if Aniplex was trying to sabotage the series deliberately.

Because you didn't buy the BD's.

Because Ishihara has a terrible sense of humour, couldn't understand what made the manga funny, and adapted it into a weird SoL thing with randumb shit happening.