A PRAYER OF PROTECTION FOR ROSE MCGOWAN

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend Rose McGowan in battle.
Be her defense against the vengeance and wrath of the Evil One's servants.
May God rebuke them, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan's minions,
and all the evil-doers,
who prowl on the vulnerable and the weak,
seeking ruin of the innocent, and scandal of the young.

Amen

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/rose-mcgowan-twitter-suspended-ben-affleck-fuck-off-harvey-weinstein-a7996486.html
theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/12/rose-mcgowan-amazon-studios-harvey-weinstein-ignore-rape
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/10/rose-mcgowan-harvey-weinstein
people.com/movies/rose-mcgowan-is-back-on-twitter-and-claiming-harvey-weinstein-raped-me/
theguardian.com/technology/2017/oct/12/rose-mcgowan-twitter-suspended-ben-affleck-harvey-weinstein
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/13/rose-mcgowan-says-hw-raped-claims-amazon-executive-knew-scotland/
tmz.com/2017/10/12/rose-mcgowan-twitter-jeff-bezos-amazon/
insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/10/tucker-carlson-harvey-weinstein-doj-should-investigate-hollywood-sexual-abuse
people.com/celebrity/rose-mcgowan-how-she-survived-and-escaped-a-cult/
metro.co.uk/2016/09/14/read-rose-mcgowans-powerful-letter-to-fellow-ex-charmed-actress-shannen-doherty-6127415/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Praise kek save Rose

let it be so.

One does not go into Babylon to whore and expect the Grace of God when you get older and they don't want you anymore.

she hasn't exposed anything of value, she's more worried about her screenplay lol

Prasie...

fuck off

Amen

Why are women completely unable to stand up for themselves or have a fucking spine?

Why do you need to know why? Accept reality and be a man.

Amen

You know, most the time I think these people are full of shit, but for some reason, I believe her.

I'll protect her, but only if she offers me sexual favors as payment

Amen and shiznit

She did take a settlement from Harvey, and was given a gag order for taking the money
That shit was not even that long ago, they paid her to stfu, IDK why all of sudden she's talking, I guess the gag order doesn't apply anymore

>Off by one
Shes dead nigga

Amen

The goyim knew so they had to shut her down. Sad, but that's life.

Amen

The first time I pray in years and it's with strangers on the internet

Couple of things about Rose that stand out to me. She was a fairly cute girl with long hair until about the mid-2000s. Then all of a sudden she starts dating Marilyn Manson, then she gets a buzz cut.
Something had to happen to her to take her from that witch show with Shannon Doherty to where she is now.

May the power of the 2 BOGs look after this lost girl

Raped in 1997. Cops wouldn't arrest, no mag or paper would run story. Called HW rapist two years ago. You guys are just meatpipes and have not been paying attention

Sauce? I don't really follow the hollywood crowd, so it wouldn't be something I would notice or care about.

Comp us a quick rundown

She read Sup Forums one night.

This is pic McGowan referring to as ex AND RAPIST.

Huffpo used pic couple days ago and she wasn't impressed

This is heart breaking ...she knows and now everyone else knows why she ruined her looks.
Shamed

So this is how women try to progress their career once they hit the wall.......

Someone's going for the book deal.

People need to knock off the macho act and get behind her. If not you with the pedos and rapists
This is just as big as Trump's election if Hollywood goes down. STAND with her FFs. She's showing more balls than all of the A list males scared to speak

I hope your mother gets ass raped by a Nigerian green monkey

Ya let's relive years of rape and feeling worthless . I hope you have no sister's you cunt

Is Sup Forums alt-left now?

Has Jimmy Kimmell cried about this yet?

fuck this mudflapping bitch hope she chokes

No, but there's a chink in the hollywood armor. We can be the knife that shatters the illusion. Plus lefty-pol won't know what to do or how to handle it if we go full blown rape victim defense.

I thought it was a bit overboard banning her from Twitter at first. till it became apparent, was probably more for own good.

While obviously madder than a box of frogs, probably has her reasons for being so, but calling Harv 'her rapist' (as per ) maybe not entirely in keeping with either the spirit or the exact legal wording of her hush money agreement.

Amen

This. Liberal Mecca must be held to their own standards.

Anyone know why she didn't go public at after this originally happened?
Trend of women coming forward long periods of time after the fact just seems like attention seeking behavior to me.

I think we could really make Sup Forums the defender of the defenseless. Sup Forums can stand for the victims of rape, and against the (((weinsteins))) of the world.
I could see this turning safety squad if we play our cards right.

In most rape cases the victims don't talk for fear of a violent response of the aggressor.

she is ourgirl
our client

and our crew got her back

everyone support her

Luke 12:2

she was a hotty back in the day

jewywood uses and abuses them...

#rosehasmyback
#standagainstweinstein

this

of all the girls in jewywood, she's the one that would and will burn it down with us

Some user with more organizational skills and patience than I needs to start a general. We need to show Rose that she has our back in standing up to the (((hollywood))) establishment.

yes

masssssive opportunity to shove redpills in celebs' mouths and remove the illusions

they no longer have to get raped and vote for communism to keep a job if we push this relentlessly

the veil is coming off and the ugly kikes are being seen for what it is

you don't get banned from twitter unless you are speaking truth

twatter is jew run

she is on our team

enemy of our (((enemy))) is our friend kinda thing...

It's more about people standing for Justice for women against the misogynists in Hollywood. Turn that narrative right back in to their face and use it like a spear. We have a golden opportunity.

No need to capitalize satan.

She is just doing what the jew tells her too

Sup Forums is a Christian board

Be gone degenerate

rose has more allies than she knows

let's roll

Anyone going to organize? If someone can get a list of links together we can start a /SRG/ Support Rose General. Will it work? It'll probably fizzle out after tonight but for some reason I feel like it might be a good kill-shot. Everyone is hyped up over this right now.

To celebrate this women and her naming of the Jew

I will watch the greatest film ever made , which she also has a part in: The 1996 classic, Bio-Dome

I have the game Pauly Shore is playing at the beginning. It's called Return Fire, and it was available for Windows 95 and the 3DO. Actually a really good game.

send Archangel Michael to smite and incinerate the 'serpents' children in Hollywood and Manhattan/Hamptons...

Reminder that this bitch is crazy. Support her at your own peril.

>ywn be in the 90's again
>hanging with your best friends
>going on walks in your 100% white middle class neighborhood to the video store
>renting the Bio Dome video tape every couple of months
>stopping for some french fries and candy at the corner store
>sitting in someone's living room together and laughing your ass off at Bio Dome and drinking sodas
>afterwards playing 4 player games on N64
>tfw realizing that same neighborhood is littered with Somalis and niggers, crime is through the roof and it's no longer safe
>everyone has moved away and childhood friends are like strangers to each other now

How did everything get like this

Rose is our new Joan of Arc. Praise her. May she smite the evil Hollyjews once and for with by will of the one true God.

But she’s crazy because of what (((they))) did to her. The filthy rat kikes corrupted her innocent soul.

Go Rose go

Same here, but I was renting NES games in my formerly ALL white neighborhood.
I wasn't joking earlier, we kind of have a great opportunity right now if we choose to take it.

>Reminder that this bitch is crazy
Don't know much about her or what drove her to wear what she wore in your pic, but right now Rose is a true heroin. She is the only one actually speaking out and naming names and telling it like it is. She deserves a lot of credit and respect for that. And she obviously needs our protection because we all know how evil, satanic, and ruthless they are. Even Corey Feldmen refuses to name names. Rose has balls.

UN view. Sad.

We really do have a great opportunity here. Hannity was naming names earlier. 4 out of 5 were Jewish (((Weinstein, Asner, Kimmel, and Polanski))). There’s never been a better time to redpill the masses on the JQ.

So throw me some links, I'll start a general but I really need to go to bed. I have to work in the morning.

oh no!

This thread needs more Rose ass.

Rose. Do it for Brittany.

Agreed, but there's time for Rose ass later. Right now we need to capitalize on this being in the news before the weekend slump.

Shit, I forgot about her. Suicide because of (((Weinstein's))) peen?

She has been naming names on her twitter account. Some of those screen shots are on other threads on tub-o-lard harv. I don't currently have any links.

My curiosity is peaked. Is beautiful Brittany associated with tub-o-lard harv?

I'll look around, if we do a general we need a good OP that can convince the rest of Sup Forums. It needs enough clues to cue people in to what we are trying to do without being obvious enough that some news organization can cap it and use it against us.
I suppose I'm just being retarded, I'll quit now.

Her and her Boyfriend were poisoned for threatening to expose Hollywood pedo shit.

amen

She was talking about the illegal immigrant smuggling/terrorist connection see saw on the border when making a movie. (((Hollywood))) was involved in that, too.

>I suppose I'm just being retarded
No, you are not. And two five's don't lie. A Rose general is just what we need. We need to keep the story alive and keep control of the narrative. Don't stop.

>I'll quit now.
Please don't.

forgot pic

she is a satanist whore, she is beyond forgiveness, remember she was with manson

Well throw me some links. I'll post a general if I get enough stuff to put in OP. I don't twitter and don't know shit about Hollywood, but for some reason this is jumping out at me as something that could be really productive.
Thanks for the kind words user

Crap. Had no idea. Why do they kill off the beautiful and talented ones? No actress today is as talented as Brittany was, nor as beautiful.

I need an article about being banned from twitter. An article about her being raped. An article about her being strong, and an article about Weinstein that fits the Sup Forums (((narrative))). Then I'll look for a very flattering and wholesome picture of her. I need something twittery from someone since I don't use that site.

You guys are all worthless.

Except for you good sir.

There are tons of pics like this of her, some with full vagoo.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/rose-mcgowan-twitter-suspended-ben-affleck-fuck-off-harvey-weinstein-a7996486.html

theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/12/rose-mcgowan-amazon-studios-harvey-weinstein-ignore-rape

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/10/rose-mcgowan-harvey-weinstein

people.com/movies/rose-mcgowan-is-back-on-twitter-and-claiming-harvey-weinstein-raped-me/

Hi Mr. Scheckleburg.
Here's what I have so far, I'll add your links, do you think I should do them separately or put them with some of the ones I've found?

#SaveOurRose

Rose McGowan is the only person in Hollywood willing to stand up for women, and women's rights. She deserves our support for her bravery. She was a victim of Weinstein, and forced to be quiet about it by the people who run the film industry. No one else has come forward, or been as strong in standing up for women as she has.

She was banned from Twitter for speaking up
theguardian.com/technology/2017/oct/12/rose-mcgowan-twitter-suspended-ben-affleck-harvey-weinstein

Harvey Weinstein raped her without any consequences
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/13/rose-mcgowan-says-hw-raped-claims-amazon-executive-knew-scotland/

Despite being censored, she hit back at the Hollywood establishment
tmz.com/2017/10/12/rose-mcgowan-twitter-jeff-bezos-amazon/

There is systematic abuse of women in Hollywood, and we need to take a stand against them.
insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/10/tucker-carlson-harvey-weinstein-doj-should-investigate-hollywood-sexual-abuse

#SaveOurRose

people.com/celebrity/rose-mcgowan-how-she-survived-and-escaped-a-cult/

metro.co.uk/2016/09/14/read-rose-mcgowans-powerful-letter-to-fellow-ex-charmed-actress-shannen-doherty-6127415/

Wait so Sup Forums is supporting the attention whore feminists who are jumping on the 'scream rape' bandwagon just because it's a kike? lol.

Read up in the thread, we are going to exploit a chink in the Hollywood armor and piggyback it off of all of the media attention this week.

Hey, at least I'm not posting the dick-sucking pics of her. They are out there though, along with some shaven vulva pics. There are pics of her with cum on her chest, with her stretching open her butthole, and with her having a dick shoved inside of her.

Too bad Harvey and Hollywood fucked her so hard beforehand so she could never be a good waifu.

Good luck, Tits