Kumo desu ga, Nani ka?

I never see Kumo threads anymore, did we get kicked off Sup Forums? Anyway new chapter out. Birth of Venus parody in the new chapter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=607CzL--WwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel pretty lonely desu

So did interest in this series die off or something? I remember it was pretty hot-ish a few months ago.

That's it for this chapter. Probably this thread too.

Does anyone know how i can contact Translator? For the volume extra.

>someone else comes in
Anyway can't you just comment on raising the dead? Or are you talking about the manga?

Good series, i like reading it, have nothing to talk about.

Wanna talk about soy sauce based cuisines or how i'm doing at work?
I can pretty much talk about anything, i'm a good talker.

I just thought because the translator started again after the hiatus that we'd have something to talk about
Looks like I was wrong

Thanks OP for your dump.

No problem

Manga. I already posted part of it when i dumped in a previous thread .

I dunno then
Who's even translating, I thought we were for the first chapter or two at least.
Also the WN updated on raising two days ago

I haven't seen the extra but if you can give me a link or something then I'll do it. Also you can just message me on batoto, I usually check messages there.

>Do your best Balto. Stay alive Balto.
>What a man you are, Balto-san.
Why is Kumoko so adorable

Reminder that coffee can kill gods

If thread is still alive in 2hours will post it here , otherwise will make new thread. Kinda busy at the moment .

Wasn't the reason spiders get high from coffee because they're tiny?

Okay, like I've said though you can just message me at aumakua on batoto and I'll certainly see it.

Someone else was doing it before, I picked it up in May.

No the WN, not the manga

Ah okay. I think people talked about the new chapters after the hiatus ended but yeah the interest have been slowly decreasing since.

The WN itself hasn't been updated in quite a while and it's honestly been getting stale after Kumoko stopped being a spider

;_;
There's not even a WN general or anything where I can lurk

But it has been updated.

There was a chapter 3 days ago. But there hasn't really been battles or anything like that for a while.

Is the manga much further along than the translation of it?

How far behind the LN is the manga?

Does he LN look like one that has a planned story and end, or will it be one of those that keeps going forever?

>LN
What LN, the new one? It's a WN lad
>planned story
Yes we basically know the actual endgame, how close it is is anyone's guess though.

There's chitchat on the batoto comments and stuff. On Sup Forums there's generally only discussion if there's something to talk about.

Thought it hadn't updated since February
Release pace seems to have dropped to weekly instead of daily though

But I never know when there's stuff to talk about that or I miss the threads. This is why I've been spending less time on Sup Forums recently. As cancerous as generals can be they're easy to find and follow, and really dead generals aren't cancerous because they're dead. Look at /4xg/.

I think she still has writer's block.

Chapter 9 is the latest, next one comes out on the 16th. Honestly I kinda thought that people would be able to tell that the date on the last page is always the date of the next chapter so I didn't really bother with it but maybe I should make it more obvious.

She's working fully on LN now. Maybe when she catches up with WN she'll return to qiuck updates. Or she can drop it for good and write new content in LN only.

I don't particularly mind generals but the format on Sup Forums is generally more about starting a discussion and less about "let's talk about this series".

Oh is that true?
Anyway I'm still waiting on Jashin Average, Volume 3 apparently came out and oniichanyamete is restarting the translation of it

Well ye I'm not that new that I don't know that
It's just that it's a lot easier for me to just follow a particular thread rather than hoping I'm awake when a certain thread is up or not-almost-dead.

omnomnom

WN/LN threads in general died off, not just Kumo specially.

>Browse 2ch Narou thread
>Almost entirely about Writer Clusters giving each other points to dominate daily rankings

>a glimpse of Wakaba-chan
Cute!

You could argue that that's actually how it's supposed to be but whatever
Maybe it's summerfags who rarely read WN / LN and watch anime instead pushing them out? There were still quite a few in April and May.

"ew".

Thanks m8, lightened my day!

pls post discussion

Well, I'm off to read the original LN, it got me interested. It reminds me of a small part of Weber's book about ants, which was the best part by far. Sorry, nothing to add here, just wanted to post my thankfulness.

They have over a few hundred people?

It's the WN mate
Do you know where to read it?

wattpad seems legit

It's Blastron -> Turb0 -> Raising the Dead unless I'm retarded and the custom has changed.

What is it even about?

The second book wrapped up pretty much all conflicts there are.

I don't think a crusade against the evil god would be too interesting and I don't really want to read a book about the non-goddess MC.

I don't know but it seems to be basically SoL and the cover shows the statue with accurate bottomless scanties walking on its own?

Sorry but i am not registered on batoto.

Manga Kumoko a cute!

I missed WN discussions. It seems like the TL is cooling off as overall my favorite web novels are hardly ever updating

Fucking chink shit
Here are my favorites

>girl who ate a death god
Seriously what was going on there, was she actually magical or what? Did she die at the end? Who was Death?

That has to do with mods purging them on sight so people just gave up.

She's a very, very hungry girl and nope, she never died, she's death itself at this point, what with having a necromancer buddy and a small army of undead.

She was based.

>Rakuin no Monshou

Why does no one want to pick this up? It's really good

Because it takes effort to translate.

Found a trailer to a live action movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=607CzL--WwY

Who this
Wakaba?

Fucking newfag mods

D, Wakaba, goddess kumoko's prototype however you wanna call her.

She's hot

There was a shoeldbro thread yesterday but it was late at night, there were not a lot of people and it died.

Hopefully i'll get my vol 5 copy tomorrow and try making one later. LN readers welcome

There was a Kumo thread yesterday that didn't really go anywhere.

Well like I said I don't really lurk Sup Forums that much anymore
Sucks desu

wattpad is an aggregator site, basically the mangafox of LN/WN, IIRC.

>Fucking chink shit
How about Korean stuff?

Also, goddammit Larvyde, why can't you translate more Kingdom Reform instead of that Netori novel.

Korean stuff? There is Dungeon Defense that is so edgy it is good.
And i prefer that Netori novel to kingdom reform. It is more funny.

We're few in number and Sup Forums at large is in full casual mode and cannot acknowledge the existence of anything that's not a FOTM anime or a ancient manga like Berserk.

>Dungeon Defense

Exactly the story I was thinking of when I asked.

Haven't actually read the NTR novel out of sheer spite of NTR of any kind, how is it?

Is it really summer though
Like, I don't remember last summer being this bad
Specifically the OL threads were incredibly fucking cancerous yet they were allowed, even after the anime ended.

Basically all MC is doing is making heroines get free from the basilar hero plot where they become useless piece of shit uncapable of thinking.
He makes them grow up by taking the best form for each girl.
A child for a lonely nun, a grandpa for a lonely loli.
So basically each girl arc is literally them growing up and becoming capable of taking care of themselves.
Best girl is a rogue high orc girl(who looks like an elf) who helps him out and is really funny .

>NTR novel
There's also Conquering hero's heroines, there the MC dies and gets teleported to the world of the game he playe. There, the goddess asks him to do something about the hero before he kills the demon lord, because the world will get ironically end by his hand afterward with the influence of his heroines.

The MC is reincarnated into the villain of the game he's playing and starts planning to steal the hero's heroines so he doesn't accidentally the whole world.

Yes, reading that one. Does anyone have LN's illustrations? I think vol 1 should have come out.

Speaking of illustrations, basically nobody in Lazy Dungeon Master looks like what I imagined.

I miss WN discussion too, it was my only key hole to finding new and exhilarating material.

Too bad Gregor never learned HP recovery

who

Why don't other web manga upload in non-shitty resolution like Kumo does? Basically everything /ak/ translates has eye cancer quality.

That other guy who got turned into an bug and ended up with a significant abdominal wound

>no hp recovery
So, what, if you get hit, you'll just die?

Thanks for the dump user, the interest in this hasn't died just yet and I appreciate the update.

She had a massive hole in her back that had started to rot and tick down HP so yes?