She has a point you know

She has a point you know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-00Y7vc4a4&index=4&list=PLrWfhyZLmyQQPyowxQ_vzV3prUi_K571
archive.fo/qJJpg
archive.fo/b34wy
archive.fo/39ZiZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Except prisons dont produce anything except community service and trinkets and are a net drain on the economy

>Waaaaa, why can't I steal from whitey and kill his grandma?

damn she woke af

she needsta be callin deez wite supremacisss owt, da only reesun dey arress uz is becuz dey hait uz fo bein betta den dem

yes indeed. like slavery, unpaid/super low paid prison labor makes a handful of people very rich but is economically inconsequential in the aggregate.

It costs more money to house them than the work they produce the private prison industry makes its money form the government

the tax payer is the slave

>Dur hur she has a point guyyyyys!
No she doesn't.

>prisons dont produce anything
fppfpfpppppbpbpppb

does she have a job?

I wonder what she would think if she were robbed and raped by a wild pack of niggers

>communists want to abolish prisons
>communists also had the largest percentage of their population concurrently imprisoned in the history of humankind

>don't commit crimes
>don't go to prison

This.

Niggers can always avoid prison by not breaking the law. They are hunting down innocents.

Nah it's to keep civil people safe from those that don't belong in a functional society.

>crime laws exist for prison slave labor
>crime laws
Lmao what in the fuck

Almonds status: Activated!

This. What if black people decided to end modern slavery by not committing anymore crime. Amazing.

Aren't hunting down innocents

ummm quit whitesplaining??

they produce wealth for the people who own and operate them you fucking brainlet

as we all know, every black person who has ever been arrested for a crime actually dindu nuffin

It's not whitesplaining, you're just nignoring the facts

actually in some states the down turn in the economy resulted in some prisons using a small portion of the inmate population as call center labor for companies. mostly customer service that doesnt sound like its in india which would be working for less than minimum wage but the local government takes in 99% of what the employees would have made which is still below minimum wage so as to be competitive

oyyyy veeeeeey

This is true OP. Sadly.
Niggers know this and chose crime because they know that life in jail ruled by whitey is the best life they could ever possibly achieve.

it really is sad that we're exploiting jamal's labor so that the rest of us can live in luxery

dusty old bones full of green dust

dont do the crime if you dont want the time

>nignoring the facts
oh my lel

I talked to a white liberal once who proclaimed that the prison population is overwhelmingly black because laws are racist.

No she dosent, your just an idiot.

From the government m8 who the taxpayer pays them the tax payer is the slave.

you dont have to work in prison and when you do it costs more to house you then what you produce

Again you dont have to work in prison and it still costs more to house a prisoner than most Americans make in a full time position

they get money per inmate, so the more niggers they incarcerate the more money that is made.

cont. I have been to prison in Baltimore

and no prison can force you to work period this is not cool hand luke days

This.

is it time to bring back lynching?

Yea from the taxpayer the blacks are legitimately incarcerated and the taxpayer slaves away to keep them there. The actual niggers themselves can sleep all day and most do

>t. nigger

Damn I hated that little shit kid

bingo

Preach.

first posts best posts

and to avoid slavery, all you got to do is not kill, steal, etc. is that so hard to ask?

Illegal immigrants are actually used as slave labor, unlike niggers. Use this in a debate with a liberal and you can actually see the moment that they understand what you've said and it blows their minds. Try it bros.

Why do leftists really think niggers shouldn’t get punished or even prevented from committing crimes?

I half agree with her. Laws are racist because not all races are equally legally skilled.

so u be sayin we should make dem citizens

O no they might understand it but because their useful idiots they will defend it.

a better one is when you explain to a black person how illegals are their number one competition in the labor market more so than whites and when they realize this they are open to trumps wall.

this is a very insightful image

Didn't you know that crime is the new Black privilege? It is, we excuse black crime ALL THE TIME. Why black rape, mob violence and murder is OK youtube.com/watch?v=V-00Y7vc4a4&index=4&list=PLrWfhyZLmyQQPyowxQ_vzV3prUi_K571

if they said that i would ask them then who would pick the fruit for below minimum wage.

but that's not an argument, you're appealing to the moral then disregarding it

this is the kind of bitch that fails when a customer makes a modification to the standard big mac order

who forces the slaves to commit crimes?

>don't commit crimes
>don't end up in prison
>still agree with the basic idea that prisons are fucked up, but whenever someone is melodramatic and says shit like this I just wish I could give them a headache with my mental energy

No that is the argument m8

this is one of their talking point sin defending illegals and if they were citizens they could not work for less...

I am asking them to reconcile thise

this*

She's an idiot
What work do they do?
It's just another form of welfare for the lazy & criminal

→crime laws
Holy shit laws are racist

>explaining things to blacks
Lol no

but it's easily reconciled from a logical point of view - no one should be working for such an amount, I mean this is actually their position so I'm not sure why you didn't realize?

she's right but she's too much of a nigger to complete the thought.
The only way recoup a loss on a worthless person is slavery.
When you commit a crime, you incur a debt that must be paid.
That's why they call your time in prison paying your debt to society.
In short, don't commit crime stupid nigger

>crime laws

All of this fake dem duh reel rayciss shit is about getting free shit for nothing. PERIOD.

Nope. But that and the high rape statistics for them during the crossing is why I'm against illegal immigrants. I tell them that they come over looking for work and end up being used as slaves. I tell them they don't know any better and life for them isn't better as peoplewithout rights. Then I segway into how my ancestors and theirs came over legally and wetbacks can too. Then they leave with a new idea in their head about why Mexicans shouldn't come over illegally.

Yo you know why you aint get that job at mcdees nigga because that paco looking nigga and his family told him fuck you and your minimum wage he be illegal and he aint gota follow laws

They actually have working prisons. Armstrong laminate wood floors are made at prisons nationwide.

But at least they're kept away from everyone else. Wtf I love state sponsored segregation

There aren't any nogs where I live. Just Mexicans and whites.

Does this mean that the concept of civilization is racist?

No m8 no one should be in the country illegally either but they defend their existence because they work for lower wages than a american can....

making them a citizen is disregarding this and the fact they are here illegally

your funny

Yeah, murder would be totally fine with society. We just arrest murderers to force them into slave labor, not because we don't like them killing us. I am so fucking woke right now.

Unpaid labor?
I thought the USA pays their prison workers and work is optional or even a privilege in most prisons.

I very much doubt that prison labor is in any way a boon to any countries economy considering the large amount of tax payers money you people to house prisoners.

Explain this!

What's wrong with slavery?

>PRISONERS HELP BUILD PATRIOT MISSILES
archive.fo/qJJpg
>Industry Upset Over Prison Defense Contracts
archive.fo/b34wy
>Military Turns To Prison Labor For $100 Million In Uniforms — At $2-Per-Hour Wages
archive.fo/39ZiZ

alright
what the fuck am i looking at?

Again they choose to work and they collectivly cost the tax payer more money than what they produce

If I drive an uninsured motor vehicle and someone else hits me and it is their fault truly, I am at fault because my vehicle was not to be on the hwy by law.

These are the people who ruin chances of true prison reform.

>The only way recoup a loss on a worthless person is slavery.
bull
Here are some other possibilities:
>organ harvesting
>convert to fertilizer
>hominid hunting
>zoo animals
>feed for zoo animals
>police targets
>medical/scientific testing

I am not getting the analogy you are still not only criminally accountable but financially liable yes.

if you choose to come into the country illegally then chose to work for slave wages you are at fault and none of that negates that you should be deported not given citizenship to correct it.

>forgetting gladiator games and disembodied brain in a jar to power your VR waifu's AI matrices.

Its not racist. Even blacks know they cannot exist in their natural state in structured, western society. They have no capability to look inward. Which is why they blame whitey. We give them ample opportunities to straighten the curve. And they still nig. And blame whitey again. Also fuck white people that have white guilt.

cont.
just like you both will be prosecuted the at fault driver and the uninsured driver

so should the employers and illegals m8

This argument has always been played by criminals. I cant pay my fines for shoplifting so I should not have to. The social contract when broken carries consequences.
Perhaps the rum in my eyes is fooling me but the post kinda made no sense.

>If I illegally dive an uninsured car while I'm illegally illegally in the country and get hit I shouldnt be deported
Sorry you have to go back. You wouldn't have been hit if you weren't in the country

Debate who is more stupid: twitter negress who thought it up or OP who thinks there is merit in the idea.

seeI never got your analogy but I assume this covers it

I'll take the bait

The reason why there are prisons is that of a bitch decided that Eye for an Eye is too "unfair" that's why prisons are invented.

I agree. Let's just get it over with and send all criminals to the shooting squad.

But first you destroyed this mans 40,000 dolla truck so you either pay or go to jail and work off the restitution.

Lololololol

in mexico if you wrecked while illegal the government would take the money

everyone knows niggers can't resist being violent and breaking basic laws, it's unfair for da systum to take advantage of that. RAYCISS

Neither. No one on Sup Forums is an ironic democrat or criminal apologist. Especially when it's written in the OP like that. The negress knows that if she complains hard enough she gets virtue signalling points and a possibility that she will get what she wants by whitie.

>nignoring

wait what about license plates! they do that in the movies that's a vital public service in the movies.