Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Meet the future of the Democratic party!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxKOSNzdSiU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ayf95BYK8v4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pocahontas?
#jewishprivilege

PLEASE fucking run Pocahontas. Or Zuckerberg. Oh my anyone right now would just be amazing, as their entire roster is trash hahahahhaha

PLEASE let her run against Trump

From the bottom of my heart, I hope so. Trump's already firmly under her skin from a single joke, he'd have her in a rubber room in no time.

>Indian (White) running Jackson's party

That bitch needs to be physically removed.

Neat

This fucking harpie hag that pretends to be an academic and a minority

She’s an ethnic fraud.

Tax breaks for high cheekbones when?

>another shrill old white hag
we really need to push the keith ellison meme

Oh you just had missed her Twitter spergouts at this time last year. She was birthing kittens.

lmao please run this bitch in 2020

>putting all their faith in LITERALLY the same woman with a different name
>expecting not to get buttblasted again

Second term confirmed.

Her and Trump's first debate would be worse than the Wounded Knee Massacre

They can't be cereal

>PLEASE fucking run Pocahontas
>>Indian (White) running Jackson's party
>She’s an ethnic fraud.
It's funny cuz Sup Forums is mostly beaners, poos and sandpeople pretending to be whites

>Looks older than Hillary
>not her turn
>expecting to win
Please do it. Maybe Libertarians can get 15% if the Democrats put up a softball.

I didn't miss shit, I was referring to how she'd go on a two hour twitter rant every time he said something after he called her Fauxcahontas last year. He has her fucking locked.

lol they just don't get it

Nah she isn't, if the dem party moves further left they're fucked

>Oh gee, Hillary lost, what should we do?
>I know! Let's run Hillary 2.0!

It's almost like they're actively trying to pick the worst possible candidates.

This makes me so happy.

>if the dem party moves further left they're fucked
That makes no sense, given that Trump literally won by moving farther left than Hillary

>People would rather vote for Trump than for a shrill naggy cunt like Hillary
>lose badly
>Deploy an even more shrill naggy cunt than Hillary

WHY?

Chief Pocahontas hahahaha

There is one difference - this one actually believes the insane shit she spews in public.

oh god yes, please run in 2020

Oh lord, please be true

NOT.

The blacks won't accept a non-black any longer.

Even a native Indian like Warren won't cut it.

nope

she's so fucking unnatural and awkward in her mannerism, every time she's talking i feel ashamed to even be watching, only person with more alienating body language than her is facebookberg. i pray to jesus they run together trump would demolish their buttholes.

plz b tru

Fauxahontas
These niggas have lost all concept of reality

The lefts last limp wristed slap at the right

I think there is more republican black politicians than demos

She'll go down in flames merely because of the sound of her voice.

>Another poofy hair dyke looking pantsuit

Nice try, but that logo is dead. Won't fly twice.

Honestly, america's first female president will probably be a mexican hot mamma

oh yes good call democrats, the minorities simply go nuts for these crotchety old white lesbians that give the stink eye to everyone for no reason.... we can all relate to post-menopausal cunts like this!

She gets no butter lube.

>Future is a faux-Indian old lady who wants to swing even more to the left.
Didn't think this one through did they? Their reps are worse than the Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite roster. They have a plan laid out in front of them to come back and they keep finding ways to fuck up. All they would have to do is run a more center moderate candidate and not alienate the white voting base when elections come around.

That makes no sense

AH AH HA HA FUCKING THIS OMG PLEASE GOD RUN ZUCKERBURG I JUST WANT TO SEE THIS SNAKES FACE WHEN HE LOSES :D ;D ;D ;D

run her so we can have a Trump second term

anne coulter should run, she would btfo this bitch

>The think POCHANTAS will win
>After hillary (who admittedly is actually more comptetent) Failed so spectacularly
I Hope to GOD they rig bernie again and set it up for her Holy Fuck it'll be a Cakewalk for Trump.

Bernie will be dead by 2020

No, it's just the boomers don't want progress. They want obedience and total authority over all aspects of the younger generation's life.

We are at war already...

What most of you noobs don't understand is that the majority of the boomers had their own parents locked up in nursing homes and robbed of their wealth.

Since they have done great to rob their parents wealth and take over the country, they are now paranoid that the millennials and gen x may do the same... so they are taking all measures and doing everything they can to bring true oppression and mechanisms of control.

They have the hots for communism and slavery... it's their thing, it's what they desire.

yo

Suicide by shotgun to the back of the head before the announcements in 2019.
Truly Tragic.

YASSSS PLEASE MEME HER INTO 2020'S SECOND PLACE RUNNER.

I seriously doubt anyone knows who she is.

Blacks would be thinking that she is just another white woman like Clinton and then vote 85% democrat. The working class would continue on voting Trump.

But a lot of republican rhetoric including my own is "Trump is bad, but Clinton is god-awful." So what has Elizabeth Warren done?

> Trump lowers taxes
> Already a economic boom
> Stock Market records
> Healthcare is being fixed
> Bernie runs to increase taxes and bring back regulations
> He will win off of that

God I fucking hope so.

>the new face and body of the democratic party

He'll experience true equality when his body temperature is equal with the outdoors

>democratic party keeps infighting due to identity politics and leftwing extremism
>announces that the new face of the party will be a white woman who claims to be native american
It's just a matter of time before blacks and native americans call her racist for "redfacing" or something and the party finally eats itself

Pocahontas vs. Trump
LMAO I'm not tired of winning yet

If the Rock runs, Trump will lose.

Huh?

So, a male Bernie Sanders?

Not once the actual debates begin and all Rock Does is say "candy ass" & tease the People's Elbow.

I can see the commercials already. GOP attacks Warren for cultural appropriation of Native Americans to teach at Harvard.

CHIEF SPOUTING BULL 2020

We have to meme it so.

Umm no sweetie, no one wants a chef to run the country.

I just meant old age but okay

I was going to say she's too white but I forgot she's a native. I'm glad so many were here to remind me.

>future
>is old
wut

She could actually win Hillary lost because of Clinton past Warren has Hillary good points - Hillary bad points depends on how rest of the trumps term plays out but she's not as unlikely as you guys would want to believe

>One of the few democrats less likable and more insane than Hillary
Its like they want to give Trump a second term

She's an argument on bankruptcy and debt, because 20 trillion debt is approaching.

>future of the democratic party
>more elderly boomers

Literally who?

oh wow
another cunty
dried up
old
white
woman

>they never learn

Excellent

Please someone, anyone, make some black female Tyrone memes for Kamala Harris.

"Kamala 2020: Sheeeeeeeeit"

I recognize those cake farts.

Fucking lol'd if this is true.

Jesus god yes let Pocahontas run. It's going to be spectacularly hilarious on so many levels.

4 more years on top of this one boys.

They are fucked

Oh, poop.

>Jabroni

you mean the woman who was a judge who didnt know it was illegal for a judge to put their seal of approval on any candidate for any position because its considered a unfair advantage who got disbarred for doing it in the previous presidential election who was then handed a seat as a senator which she wasnt even elected for because some one else stepped down probably after being paid to do so

sorry but the country isnt packed to the gills with nancy cartwright clones. warren has no future in politics and wont last another couple years. i doubt she will even be alive come 2020

>Being this autistic

Holy fuck they haven’t learned...have they?

Did you know that actor was white? I fucking kekd

oh god I hope so

Warren/Kaepernick 2020 y'all

Libertarians are stupid and gay and so is that kekistan flag you impotent faggot

>Indian (((White))) running Jackson'd party

POKE-A-HOT-ASS

Fuck off you dusty cunt kike

>Walks on stage
>Raises arm to make a point
>Gets gassed

Tulsi Gabbard if you want the woman meme.

Dem in name only.

Can you smell it ?
youtube.com/watch?v=hxKOSNzdSiU

Warren 2040!!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ayf95BYK8v4

>you were born at the right time to see trump bully pocahontas in the 2020 presidential debates

This.
Don't forget what the Boomers were up to when they were young...

Elizabeth Grangus is just a stupid brimbo.