MALE PRIVILEGE IS NOT REA-

GET FUCKED 42 YEAR OLDS

>42
ewe wtf

>6
>Above 0%
Fucking sickos.

Fake news

SPOILER: It's because of money and status. It's not like all women have a huge fetish for widow's peaks.

Why are widowed peaks more successful?

I wish I didn't have the attention span of a fly, otherwise I would look into why 42 was as it was. I'm talking full sperg here.

Men age better, simple fact. Women hit their attractiveness peak at 23 latest, it's all downhill from there into slutdom if they don't marry up young.

there's way more bars than there are ages

other way around i mean

The rise in feminism means less birth rates, which suggests women depend and prioritize career over family. As bachelors become fewer, women in their later age become desperate and find any shmuck attractive. As bachelors find a partner much earlier in life, they are less likely to find or pay any attention to single women in late age.

Millennials BTFO at literally every turn.
Unless your 42 then you should just kys for being fuglier than a millennial.

SPOILER: Nobody gives a shit.

>oh no! She's only fucking me because of how successful and great I am.... not because of my facial symmetry!

Said nobody ever

wtf happens at age 42?

The answer to life the universe and everything it destroys weaker men

I am 42. I have a stomach ulcer which gives me some nasty gas. I will be back on my game by 43.

10 is more attractive than 11.

>women aren't gold dig-

bad news: I'm 42
good news: 43 soon

its the jews intentionally using age as a variable when they fuck with people

this is bullshit

it's definitely not sexual attractiveness. maybe it's the response rate. old faggots with beer bellies are definitely not 5.5x more attractive than a man in his prime.

real man ages like wine user

bump

women are sexually attracted to wealth and status

WTF is this shit. I saw your chart for women in the other thread. Made up bullshit stats