How is patriotism born? How do you people come to love their country with such vigorous fervor?

How is patriotism born? How do you people come to love their country with such vigorous fervor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCL_9lfvFuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it starts by leaving the basement and getting invested in your country

>you
Fuck I'm retarded

Live in an awesome.

>place

Fuck I'm retarded

Because America is amazing, Stop listening to Jew media.

I honestly have no idea.

Because this country is awesome and has allowed me to live my life in whatever way I see fit. Human history trends towards totalitarianism, we are blessed as fuck to live in pretty much the only truly free country on Earth. It isn't perfect, but it's the best by miles. In my opinion, at least.

>has allowed me to live my life in whatever way I see fit
lies

Not American by birth, but I've come to idolize this country. It's insane how good we have it here and how good we treat people, including foreigners. This good treatment and generosity led me to dive a little deeper into the history of this nation. America is a work of brilliance. It was designed to be this way by our founding fathers. It's new Rome, but bigger, better, sexier. And then there's the journey this nation took. The patriotic tales of heroism and bloodshed, fills you with awe. All I can hope is to give something back and do my part as others have done.

>inb4 wetback. Nah, Europe

If you truly wanna see how good we have it, then travel a bit around the world. Maybe even live in a foreign country for a while, if you can afford to do so

Amen to that. Nowhere else have I felt that I could do whatever the hell I wanted to. Nowhere else is personal responsibility and the individual more celebrated than here.

>my life.

Because it's mine.

>build your own land development in the middle of nowhere oh and by the way I only want whites here leave us the hell alone
>US response: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Perfect countries don't exists and they never will. As for your example. That same law that keeps you from barring shitskins for living in your community, shields you from someone else doing it to you. What happenes if California says no whites allowed? It goes both ways man.

If you live in America the basic tenet is you would rather die free, and as a patriot, than live as a slave. It is that simple. Freedom drives America, and America drives freedom

>what happens if commiefornia says no whites allowed
White people are leaving anyway

For what it's worth, I agree. That's how it SHOULD be. But we have tons of double standards on this shit, don't lie.
>affirmative action
>section 8 housing revamp (moved minorities into "overly white" neighborhoods)
>diversity quotas
>open borders policy for the last 30 years
and if you speak out about any of that you are a ebil white racist using your white privilege.

They're moving on their own free will.

Obviously we do and we shouldn't. The logic behind those policies was to civilize niggers and they were meant to be short lived. Turns out, niggers can't into civilization and politicians have no balls to terminate dem po gams. In many ways we are a nanny state and it is holding us back, but you're wrong about the ebul rasis thing though. In my experience, if you make a sound case against affirmative action, the most that can happen to you is people disagreeing. Not many have the guts to jump out and call you racist irl. Unless you go full retard.

Government hating bloodlines.

I have an american bloodline dating back to the 1600s. I grew up on a fucking farm. I hated government as long back as I can remember.

I think we are unique in many of us, when we think about America, we don't think about the government. We think about the people, culture, and constitution whereas everyone else things about the government

>That same law that keeps you from barring shitskins for living in your community, shields you from someone else doing it to you.
Shitskins are the ones invading my country, not the other way around.

Patriotism is natural. It only lessens or weakens when there are literal campaigns to lessen or weaken it.

Because we realize that we can either take pride in what's ours and make it the best place we can, or let it fall into ruin and lose everything. It's the same as in everyday life - why do you keep your house clean or wear clothes that aren't ratty or shave your face? You have to take pride in yourself to give yourself value and meaning, otherwise you just kind of slowly die.

>our state is so awesome that we don't have to FORCE white people to leave they do it all on their OWN
That's because they see the spicification that Commiefornia is putting in place and are saying fuck that. It's kinda not a bragging right that people want to leave your state kek

Of course we are. America was designed to be owned by it's People. Not the government. Our government is shit and always has been. It's the People that make America great. The worst thing to happen was the government getting involved in our lives as much as they have. We need to reign in our employees, those bastards have had it too good for too long

Couldn't agree more, but we are too far gone now.

your people: niggers, spics, chinks, fatties.

American """culture""" LMFAO.

Loyalty to a piece of paper, that has been amended over 20 times, including giving women voting rights, which effectively ended western civilization before you were born.

Same way you love your family. The only patriotic people in America now are idiots that have drunk the multiculti kool aid tho

Because we have freedom in america, say what i want, have a gun. Fuck you euro cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=NCL_9lfvFuU

This

When you realize there's no comparison between your country and the Orwellian machine found elsewhere.

Patriotism is retarded. A country is composed of many different ideas. Why would anyone be proud of representing retarded ideas?

>Doesn't understand that freedom of ideas allows you to criticize peoples retarded ideas instead of stupidly nodding along
There you go man, now you no longer have to be a commie faggtard. You can think for yourself now and not follow along with their retarded ideas anymore

>criticizing a piece of paper doing what it was designed to do
>implying the women's rights amendment is set in stone