"Sam Hyde is also an outspoken proponent of the alt-right"

>The program gained a reputation for promoting racist, sexist, and bigoted viewpoints and symbolism.

archive.is/ehSlz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I
youtube.com/watch?v=k9pzAa08CQk
youtube.com/watch?v=RSqW08zLzLk&index=15&list=PLLWbNhKKXDFOtizO1kCfobqdKIQsRH9NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NCL_9lfvFuU
youtube.com/watch?v=6q_lXkjF9gM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_kF2-Cr6yX4
youtu.be/PMku-GbafEg
youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU
youtu.be/pXilShVK0fc
youtube.com/watch?v=MDnO9LoMems
youtu.be/aWM4bJNpch0
youtube.com/watch?v=xoJDrbWtma4
youtube.com/watch?v=IpzCtCMEY3E
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtu.be/Ukf-BZzX4oM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The episode in which Maus appeared also featured a disturbing sketch where a man trips his sister-in-law, causing her to fall through a glass table and bleed. Maus recalls, “Now immediately, I’m thinking of ‘Metalocalypse.’ I’m thinking of phantasmagorical humor, like a person gets their arm ripped off or something, and there’s something absurd about that. I didn’t think much beyond that about it.” He adds, “The idea that it just encourages violence against women, maybe I’m just too dumb. I didn’t see that or something like that. I don’t know.”

Kek it reads like something out of an Onion article

>Sam "i suck feminine penis" Hyde supports the Altright
seems legit

So glad Maus isn't being a bitch about it. Makes me enjoy his music even more.

The guy is just scared to death

I love John Maus. Didn't think he was actually ON MDE. holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I
This sketch is more about the way that you can waste your entire life in denial of the truth of your situation, namely, that you have unknowingly signed yourself into a prison of personal hardship that you can easily say "isn't happening" but in truth you just keep gambling your way down that road until even the physical pain doesn't phase you anymore. You're going to college to be in debt forever, you're in a relationship just because you think you have to be in one, you are paying a mortgage on a shitty house in the suburbs because you were told early on that you were going to be in that prison and it's where everyone expected you to be.
And by the end you just want to scream as you go off, one tantrum before you go to bed forever.

At least that's my interpretation, who knows, maybe it's just a hilarious skit about rolling a five and a one

but seriously, why would he invite them over for expensive wine just to trip her and break his own thousand dollar table?

What about the violence against men, where he gets stabbed?

I fucking love john maus

he's a complete mdma using manic, but in the best possible way

youtube.com/watch?v=k9pzAa08CQk

>Nick, what's going on big guy?

they wanted to use cop killer not hey moon

\/\/ R |_ D P E /\ C E

She's pretty hot, i'd fuck her too.

An uncomfortably pleasant anthem for the dystopian hellhole inherited by a forgotten generation.

This makes me want to tell all of my peers they have no real motivation, and will never accomplish anything of meaning.

Love it.

youtube.com/watch?v=RSqW08zLzLk&index=15&list=PLLWbNhKKXDFOtizO1kCfobqdKIQsRH9NQ

youtube.com/watch?v=NCL_9lfvFuU

SAM HYDE
GRANDJEST TV

youtube.com/watch?v=6q_lXkjF9gM
I really like that episode. I discover John Maus because of it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ

instant classic

probably the greatest and most subversive show ever to air on television

Don't mention that, goyim

>Trusting a jew to be the mouth piece for your movement.

Damn nigga, you dumb.

God I love World Peace.

Shut up Sam Hyde you tranny fucker.

the guy has literally killed thousands of people.

so he banged a tranny along the way, you think he cant keep getting away with it?

TFW your show is too dangerous for Adult Swim

>implying Sam Hyde isn't actively trying to make his life the ultimate shitpost

i don't get it

>you hate this show because you hate yourself

Always liked this part

I though it was an analog oh how countries deal with issues in the modern era. Or did I not get it?

What do you mean?

More or less. It's about not believing the obvious truth of something you yourself witnessed and just going along with the convenient non confrontational lie. IE: #notallmudslimes

Is there any other thing like MDE ? I know the guys of sadworld do some stuff, but seem forced and not made outta desesperation like MDE. Sam's insights tend to be good, but there's nothing much else like it.
Also WP production was great, the atmosphere in most sketches is soul crushing (the last sketch with the kids throwing ball, fuck).

This guy seems scared.

It's pretty fashwave

is he /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=_kF2-Cr6yX4

Probably this, desu. Or this thing pulled its pantys down a bit and told him to go painal after having a couple of gallons of whisky.

Huwheat fields: the video.

top-tier analysis. I like it. that was one of my favorite sketches from the show, the other being the teacher.

>Huwheat fields:
turn that up and mute and watch the maus video

'cause muh soggy knee

Australians are filth.

You can tell that Maus is just saying what he thinks they want to hear. Poor guy. Imagine simply taking an opportunity to advance your career by doing music and an appearance on a show, and the next thing you know, you're being hounded for a statement on why you hung around with L I T E R A L N A Z I S . If it were a libshit mockup that featured endless ridicule of right wing beliefs, he'd be on the Today Show by now.

You can literally say anything you want about white people, fuck it makes my blood boil.

I don't see any proof there, just a bunch of posts by people we don't even know are the people they claim they are

Listen to believer and play the new vid, desu senpai?

when he catches her with his beer bottle on the way down

only thing i dont get is the charls and the negress part

We John Maus now.
youtu.be/PMku-GbafEg

Don't forget about TREX
youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU

almost like it's supposed to be ugly

It is the EXACT feeling you get when you try and talk to a boomer

Yeah because people totally sext over email in 2014. Just stop lying, also I can fake this with embedded code. Fuck you

youtu.be/pXilShVK0fc

Why is the media such a circle jerk of outrage?
>Actor everybody loves makes a stupid rape joke, the style of which is made by probably 90% of men at some point or another.
>Media: left, right, and center, all feigns outrage and commences moral preening.
>Literally nobody by (((verified twitter accounts))) and 40 year old redditors give a fuck, or find it necessary for him to apologize.
How do we get it across that nobody cares about rape jokes. Especially if those same people feigning outrage are the same ones who have been defending (((Weinstein))) for decades

youtube.com/watch?v=MDnO9LoMems

Lukewarm minds afraid of truth

Anti intellectual hipsters only want art that reflects their opinion. Anything else is heresy

If "the enemy" is so bad why would you need to lie about them?

this

youtu.be/aWM4bJNpch0

I thought this was just about how corny and retarded the average normie social gathering is

>John (((Maus)))

Nager bitte.

Fucking traps is one of the most alt right/Sup Forums thing you can do.

shat brix

>analysis

hello sam

>david duke
>smirks at the camera

She's hot

sam hyde is not a true conservative person, he is just a disgusting pitiful racist

MDE was good except for the costars. Hyde was the only one I liked and I felt like the others were just his loser friends he was helping out

>If you would stand by and watch a pig smash the head of a trans person because they’re trans, fuck you. If you would watch a pig shoot a toddler in a park and not try to stop him, then yes, fuck you. Finally it comes down to, if you don’t have a sort of indignance when you see atrocities committed, you’re not communing with the same humanity that I am.
I wish so much the liberal fantasy hell world was real.

Charls and the fatter guy are pretty funny too

youtube.com/watch?v=xoJDrbWtma4

SOMEONE'S ALONE SOMEONE'S ALOOONE
IN THE CITYYY TONIIIIGHT

Sexually dominating another man does not make you gay. Especially when that man looks better than half the female population.

Alt-right has a much more specific meaning to the right than the left.

"she" fucked his ass and mouth

Kill yourself. Charls is a fantastic actor and Nick is great too.

Lmao wow journalists really just sit around all day, digging through material looking for somebody to attack and accuse of being a "nazi".

They are so obsessed with destroying the "alt-right" or whatever that they are accidently lionizing it by making it a "taboo".

Alt-right is the new anal sex

this

youtube.com/watch?v=IpzCtCMEY3E

sam understands and appreciates conservative values, he just doesnt have the will to live up to them

Love the vanitas art mate, and a bit of nobodytm never hurt.

I was imagining an actual pig, like the animal, at first and trying to figure out how or why that would happen

I pity a woke nigga like sam a lot less than i pity racial cuckolds like you

Neck yourself you faggot christcuck

actual redpill

married guy with house in the suburbs here
my life is pretty fuckin comfy
a lot comfier than when I was single-ish in Philly fending off packs of niggers trying to knock-out-game me every day

this asshole in OP's pic looks like a fucking cuck

um

exactly, anyone could make this sam has hundreds of hours of vertical video to cap and make into a selfie

This made me cry

What am I doing

Sam I love the #JWOKE tag you got going tonight. Fuck Jewish supremacists.

No

It's okay to shit on white Christians, like (((Sara Silverman))) does; but the second you criticize Jews, you're outta here, goyim!

Everyone on Sup Forums faps to traps, you faggot.

is it so wrong to get sodomized by a man and then go kill a bunch of people in vegas for the highest score? i don't think so.

I wander thro' each charter'd street,
Near where the charter'd Thames does flow.
And mark in every face I meet
Marks of weakness, marks of woe.

In every cry of every Man,
In every Infants cry of fear,
In every voice: in every ban,
The mind-forg'd manacles I hear

How the Chimney-sweepers cry
Every blackning Church appalls,
And the hapless Soldiers sigh
Runs in blood down Palace walls

But most thro' midnight streets I hear
How the youthful Harlots curse
Blasts the new-born Infants tear
And blights with plagues the Marriage hearse.

>not so subtle thread promoting unfunny faggot Sam Hyde
GTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
I love jews!

Funny, I've never heard anything gayer than this

youtu.be/Ukf-BZzX4oM
One of the best skits they made.