Macross Delta Δ

Mikumo and Freyja are the wings of Delta. Explain why Hoina and Shinpi are best girls.

>Post an image of each, that basically shows why you like them.

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2016/08/02/basara-nekki-fire-valkyrie-guests-join-macross-delta-scramble-ps-vita/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4TMMGM8J_g
youtube.com/watch?v=QuNhTLVgV2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zi4RXQ8eik8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Explain why Hoina and Shinpi are best girls.
Shameless otaku pandering.

Freyjafag here, you don't have to do this, Mirage and Freyja are friend in the show, and we should do the same like them.

I remember people saying the same about Sheryl and Ranka, and look where that went.

The same thing happened with Ranka 8 years ago.

Waifuwars are just retarded but Sup Forums will never change.

Because you know you were waiting for this the moment a new Macross thread pops up.

Reminder that Hayate's feelings for Freyja are fake and Freyja will die alone for mind-controlling Hayate into loving her.

Guest Characters for Macross Delta Scramble:

Macross 7

Fire Valkyrie
Valkyrie Mylene unit
Basara Rekki
Mylene Jenius

Macross Plus

Excalibur
Sturmvogel
Isamu Alva Dyson
Guld Goa Bowman
Myung Fang Lone

Macross Zero

Phoenix Shin unit
Shin Kudo
Sara Nome

Macross 30

Chronos
Rion Sakaki
Mina Forte

siliconera.com/2016/08/02/basara-nekki-fire-valkyrie-guests-join-macross-delta-scramble-ps-vita/

>Implying Hayate isn't mind controlling Freyja to give him free buffs.

Like, get on the level.

He's a anti-Miragefag or maybe some sort of shit poster. Here have some cute PSvita CM.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4TMMGM8J_g

>friends
>they barely interact with each other

nice bait

Mikumo with her hair down. Yes or no?

If it works, it works. Can't complain if the bait is working as intended.

Stop tripping faggot

Even in that commercial Mirage seems tacked on.

Why do you automatically assume somebody is out to get Mirage? The OP isn't about her.

Miragefags are something else. You guys always make it about her, and shove it in peoples face. When somebody isn't discussing Mirage its instantly labeled as shit posting.

>Just right into the first 5mins of macross plus.
>Isamu toys with Quadlunns
>keep whining about him facing weak opponents.
>Dodges itano circus like a boss

Isamu is one bad ass pilot.

Their interaction are pretty cute. Shame that Mirage got mirage'd.

If telling them worked, there wouldn't be any in the first place.

So Macross Delta is a story about a person winning everything, getting love by everyone and a other person that lose everything, never able to get good, no one hugs her even she's sad.

Well actually it's a pretty good main theme, make you realize how real life works, i think i will pre-order the BD

I've already said this many times over many threads. I'm not doing this because I'm a rabid shipper, it's because you are. You are too obsessed with your ship to realize mind-control singing from the love interest isn't above what Kawamori would do. How many dogs need to die and be reincarnated before you understand that?

Too bad we will never have another Plus.

It's some kind of hypnosis, saying that he love her song repeatedly made Freyja thought that she love and have to sing for Hayate. Now he got backfired because Freyja's power is overwhelming him.

I hope they will interact more in next episode.

Wrong. The only couple I ship is Reina and Makina, and recently Reina and Bogue. Not everything is about Mirage and Freyja, it's really not that deep. You're looking into things way too hard.

Solo Wing Mirage soon

Mirage sounds upset. Like her VA thought she was finally gonna do more voice work for the show but then found out it was just for a commercial.

Was this the last time Hayate danced?

>Reina and Makina
They're just sister.

You know what? I miss Messer.
I actually liked the buzzkill edgelord since he had depth far beyond just being a dick.

17 episodes ago.

You realize that by constantly spamming "stop posting tripfag", you're A) showing your autism B) shitposting more than they are C) Isn't going to make them stop tripfagging. Ignore them and move on.

Mirage despair doujins when?

Both

Actually it is. Love is never portrayed as a negative emotion in Macross, its never something that's overwhelming or something you lose yourself into. Those things are stuff like fear, anger, envy, you know, negative emotions. This is Kawamori we're talking about here. I can't take the suggestion seriously because it runs contrary to what he thinks about these things.

I can see HayaFre crashing and burning a million different ways. This is not one of them

It is more likely we will get doujins of Freyja being gang raped by old fat producer guys. Maybe drugged too.

There's a higher chance of Kaname despair doujins.

You realize that by constantly telling people to stop shitposting, you're A) showing your autism B) shitposting more than they are C) Isn't going to make them stop shitposting. Ignore them and move on.

hardly anyone interacts in this series

no, talking about the mission does not count as interacting

Vapid genki who gets all the love and attention because they're loud while the quieter introvert who might actually be cool if you talked to them is a pretty relatable theme for us autists

He danced in episode 6

But Mirage is incredibly uncool. Mirage is seriously a loser.

Except for Hayate and Freyja since they are the main characters

They called it dancing but he just jumped from asteroid to asteroid.

Also Gamlin kick.
Freyja's a extrovert and friendly so everyone are comfy being with her.

>mfw Reina is the one with the fighter pilot and songstress love triangle, not Hayate.

Is that supposed to make it less relatable?

>no one hugs her

I don't see how your statement disagree with mine. I'm just posting the bait to get people to stop being so obsessed with their ship to completely disregard any theories that could hurt said ship. I don't hate the ships, but I do hate the shippers.

>Reina's face instinctively seeks out Makina's boobs when they fall

You're just some dude who watches animays.

Mirage is a fighter plane/transforming robot pilot tasked with protecting the only people in the galaxy that can fight a sound-based STD that turns people furiously Islamic, and she is somehow still an uncool loser.

Mirage is SO uncool, that she is literally the beta orbiter of Macross Delta, hovering in the background going "m-me too..." whenever Hayate and Freyja talk. It's sad.

What will Freyja do when she realizes she has been mind controlling Hayate to love her?

>Reina is actually the heroine of Delta

>Get in the robot, Shinji.

She need hug when she's sad not when everyone are pew pew in the battlefield.

Father and daughter

>Implying Basara had sex with Sivil

mirage was a waste of a character

i expect she's only there because the production team felt obligated to have a love triangle because it's macross and they ended up forcing this half-arsed one

her role as instructor could have easily been done by Messer and it would have made him dying have more of an impact

seeing as messer still hasn't been replaced, there's not the excuse of needing one pilot for every walkure member either

>this is the new delta meme after 'Freyja is going to be kidnapped'
I'll give you a C for lukewarm effort. Try again.

They should have replaced Mirage with Chuck's sister.

Mind-control him more of course.

Hayate is controlling her FFS. He's STEALING free buffs from her, why can't you realize this?

He got a snow machine to make her birthday special. He worked for those buffs.

chuck is another waste of a character as well

All part of his master plan

He impregnated her with music and ANIMA SPIRITIA

I like him more than Luca, the most easily comparable character

For an irrelevant, barely existent background character, Sup Forums sure talks about her a lot.
>mfw I don't even have any saved pics of her to post

Except this is the first time (at least in a Delta thread) that I've ever made a post about spamming "stop tripfagging", but nearly every Delta thread has about 5 posts about "stop tripfagging".

When the boy you like is an idiot. A cute idiot.

Physica and Docker from 7 are well-written masterpieces in comparison

Can anyone do a stitch of this and the scene below.

>he knows she like apple
>buy a drink with apple on it
cute

She isn't exactly Einstein herself.

What does Freyja use to keep her rune so shiny?

>tfw they mind controlling each other

> When the boy you like is an idiot
He could be a harem protag or worse

Bait doesn't stop people from doing anything. Anyway I'm one of those shippers. I'm never gonna relax and say it's closed race now, because it wont be. A lot of things can go wrong. Not everything, but enough of things

That's kinda hot

This is Mirage's main theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=QuNhTLVgV2Y

Hayate is definitely controlling Freyja to get those free buffs. Why do you think he followed her to Ragna after he got a taste of her wind singing powers? Coincidence? I think not!

Hayate

oh shi-

Sasuga. Well they do say semen does wonderful things to the hair and skin.

He even help her ran away at Alshahal. The real mastermind.

More like a dofus. A dofus who's completely on her level. Except when he fucks up, but that can happen to anyone

I hope we get a kiss

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=zi4RXQ8eik8

And let's not forget how he's constantly praising her to make her bend to his will. He's a true mastermind, using psychology to its finest. He knows that by keeping her happy, he'll have completely control over her, thus she'll gladly give him buffs.

I don't know how y'all are ignoring this. It's been underneath our noses this entire time.

Why did deltathreads turn into dickmeasuring contest?

>controlling
>followed her
If he was controlling her he would force her to stay with him on Al-Shahal. Hayate is blindly following Freyja like a drug addict trying to get his dose of songs.

Mikumo going full Saya when

That's kinda hot.

No, no. See you've fallen into Hayate's trap. He's a fucking psychopath. Don't you know that someone who's really evil always tries to make other think they're the victim? He's clearly controlling Freyja and making it seem like he's the one being controlled.

Wake up, Anons. You're being fooled.

He didn't fully controlled her at first so he can't stop her passion for the audition. Also he can't find a good Valk because he's nobody in Alshahal.