Now that the dust

Has settled will we figure out what happened to Sandy hoax?

>inb4 I'm Alex Jones

I'm not Alex Jones. I'm your worst nightmare

*flashbombs*

Other urls found in this thread:

usar.army.mil/News/Article/1181229/mortuary-affairs-unit-augments-training-during-guardian-response-2017/
msbusiness.com/2013/04/donna-bruce-describes-boston-as-somber-day-after-marathon-bombing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

Post pics

Trump will expose that Sandy Hook was a hoax and that james alefantis provided children for the sacrifice.

more

Checked

And sacrafice? user no one died

sandy hook played out just like the Vegas shooting. Something bigger was going on beneath the surface.

someone died. Maybe more. Go look for information about the school Kitchen. Listen to the police scanner.

I did I went down that rabbit hole already and found a big stinking nothingburger

No one died it was a FEMA drill. My friends dad works with gene rosen

Did that poor woman get killed in Las Vegas too?

How many more times does she have to die?

?

alex jones still insists there were multiple shooters at sandy hoax, even though everyone knows it was a hoax with crisis actors.
drill gone live,

these days alex is no different, ignoring that they are acting and there is no evidence of bullets or people actually getting shot. alex is still chasing multiple shooter alternate realities

nah the news channel used the wrong image and Sup Forums only gets its new from 3rd party sources

What FBI sniper holds their shit by the magazine.

A fucking t-shirt.

funny but not an argument

I like to think he just kept bothering some higher up until they finally gave in and let him be special ops seal team 8 ranger army man.

Here watch this from 1999

there actually was a Donna Bruce in the marathon that gave interviews, just not TV ones. She didnt actually see or hear the bombing. Just heard about it through media.

> Bruce, a partner at BKD, LLP in Jackson, finished the race in 3 hours, 50 minutes, some 20 minutes before two bombs ripped through the streets.
>She says she wasn’t close enough to hear or see the bombing when it happened and was actually getting much of her information from people back home, in the forms of texts and calls, in the minutes after event

My uncle works at Nintendo and confirmed Sandy hook was real

Post pictures. This is copy pasta from the Boston booming bombing

April 30, 2017 -- In a brightly lit trailer here, a trained moulage practitioner uses ceramic molds to create a fake-head laceration on a civilian role player while another uses a cosmetic spray on his subject’s abdomen to replicate a burn wound. In perhaps the most gruesome display in the scene an individual creates a simulated severe head injury complete with protruding brain matter.
usar.army.mil/News/Article/1181229/mortuary-affairs-unit-augments-training-during-guardian-response-2017/

Some guy got county financial records and discovered that the utilities had been shut off almost 6 months before "shooting". The school was shut down because they had a mold problem.

>will we figure out what happened to Sandy hoax
thats been exposed as a fraud years ago

there's no picture. Maybe you can find her online

msbusiness.com/2013/04/donna-bruce-describes-boston-as-somber-day-after-marathon-bombing/

Right. Sandy hook is a part of newtown which is the home of the national occult museum

There's alot of fuckery afoot

Not her

well I don't give a fuck desu.

Oh ok thanks Bruce

--

Where are the pictures? Who was the man arrested in the woods behind the school? Why was one of the alleged victims in a picture with Barrack Obama a week later?

>Matched with girl on tinder from Sandy Hook
>Ask her about it
>Says everyone in town stopped watching news because it was too much
>Show her footage of man arrested in the woods behind the school
>Says shes never seen that footage before

Pys op?

no problemo

How dare you disrespect this horrible fake tragedy with hard to stomach facts

btw I gave up the sand hook rabbit hole a while ago. I realized by now people either believe it or don't, the school is long gone, along with any physical evidence, or hope of anything new showing up.