Um, guise

Why has nobody been talking about this?

washingtonexaminer.com/congress-warned-north-korean-emp-attack-would-kill-90-of-all-americans/article/2637349

Straight from the horse's mouth: docs.house.gov/meetings/HM/HM09/20171012/106467/HHRG-115-HM09-Wstate-PryP-20171012.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCL_9lfvFuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Jews are trying anything to stop the impending doom of Pizzagate and 9/11 info.

>more Jewish fear-mongering

jews warn that north korea will kill everyone in a matter of days. possibly minutes!!!!!!!1111

WTF do you mean "Jews"?

WTF WE HAVE TO GET THEM A ROTHSCHILDS BANK NOW

Sounds a lot like a conveniently timed justification for a preemptive strike?

WHOSE PAYROLL IS THIS 'EXPERT' ON?

EMP has no affect on biological life or analog technology, how the fuck are 90% going to die?
Farms can still be farmed, fish can still be fished. Deer can still be shot.

Goddamn, people are fucking stupid.

>emp
>Killing anyone
lolwut?
Taking out our powergrid may make us vulnerable to further attack but it's not going to do shit to anyone.

What about an EMP would kill 90% of Americans? Just because we won't have our telephones and Google machines?

Good, there’s about 90% too many “Americans”

Please based Kim zap us white again

You do realize this is the same congress that can't understand how the most basic gas operated rifle works, right? What the fuck makes you think this is anything other than fear mongering?

They fucked up now.

Could an EMP permanently destroy a vehicles ECM/Electronics, and if it can does anyone have a reputable link/experiment?

Thank fuck. I'm prepped and no I'm not helping anyone but my 4 of clubs bros and family.

>amerisharts are so fucking lazy and useless that they'd straight up die without electricity

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Powerplants and nuke stations need electricity.

I live in bumfuck nowhere between squirrels, rabbits, and deer I will be fine

This is the same congress who had a member that thought building a military base on guam would cause the island to flip upside down

Please.

>EMP
>killing people who don't have pacemakers
Don't worry, when the EMP strikes, the Kekistani Meme Warriors will rise up to put North Korea down.

This is as fake as fake news gets

Because 90% of the population is reliant on that technology to supply their food.

How many analog fish boats are even in this country?

And how many processing centers, trucks, and markets don't rely on technology that will be wiped out by EMP?

Just the weak....

say it with me
>no
>elec
>tricity

>North korean EMP could kill 90% of all americans

They can't even build nukes and their entire budget is almost gone. How the fuck are they gonna make an effective EMP weapon?

you're autistic, an EMP won't do jack shit other than disrupt power grids for like 2 days

Totally credible, like Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction.

>farms can still be farmed

Wrong. Most farms will cease functioning due to EMP. Have you seen how advanced farming technology is? Also, trucks won't be operating. Grain elevators won't be operating. Food factories won't be operating

>deer can still be shot

Unless you live walking distance from where you can hunt, how are you going to get there if your car's electrical system is fried? Ok, you shot a deer. Now carry it back to your house and remember that you don't have refrigeration.

What do?

Throws like obama

Warm beer

90% is correct due to water borne illnesses. most people are too stupid to survive.

>the US EMP Commission is fake news

WEW

If you read the testimony, you would know that an EMP weapon is less advanced than a traditional nuclear missile.

The EMP Commission said otherwise. They have credentials; you have none.

Why should anyone believe you?

>90% of Americans
u wut m8? At its very worse, power across a lot of states will be down for a week. Cause a lot of hell, but it wouldn't lead to 90% of American deaths..

Not hard to mix spray up in a barrel and dispense it without technology. Makeshift plow is easy. Just need diesel.or a bunch of nogs.

T. Farmer

>EMP Commission
LUL

Both are protected against EMP. Not to mention a ridiculous amount of redundancies that protect both in case main power goes down.

Worry about the nano drone flying into your ear and then blowing up.

Humans dont

>EMP
>KILLING even 5%
Welp, it's official. The entirety of congress is beyond mentally retarded.

As for you OP, the reason nobody is talking about this is that even the dumbest person on Sup Forums is smart enough to see this is horse cock.
And that's saying something cause Sup Forums has some dumb mother fuckers browsing.

Deagel 2025

Other countries would simply take us in as refugees, no?

How low would your yields go?

how would emp attack kill 90% of americans

youtube.com/watch?v=NCL_9lfvFuU

>be scared goys

>that's why we have to go to war goy

>Powerplants and nuke stations are protected against EMP

The EMP Commission says otherwise.

If the US goes down, the world goes down; it's called the cascade effect. I'll be one of the few with a spare bedroom and cached food for the appropriately grateful QT

Do you have any idea what the fucks going to happen if power is knocked out in america for an extended period of time?

Sure people who have electric heat in cold climates (stupid to have it but im sure it exists) will be in trouble...but the real deathcount is going to pile up with all the welfare dependants itching for a reason to murder and steal...this would be that reason, because their EBT cards are not going to work and those flaming hot cheetos are worth killing for to them.

This will be the next war

They only consider leftist as people in the mainstream news. 90% of leftist would die. Right-winger "deplorables" would just have to go to the range for entertainment rather then trolling leftist on the internet until the power came back on.

Then do it and shut up.

Im in the 10% so whatever.

But when i saw this getting pushed in the MSM last night - it had me worried like we were being pre-programmed.

Make america ghana again

this is a joke right. you don't believe this right. plz respond. I must know if we need to send help

>north korea
>access to an emp of that caliber
are they going to follow this attack up with a nuke too?

Man, every user will get a free 50 acres after a 90% thinning of normies.

That's fucking dumb.

Bitch thats siberia

Is Kim redpilled on the JQ?! Or is he just a worthless normie?

I hope you have guns to protect your food from nogs.

Good, it'll make it a more even fight for the Norks

>90%
Thank god.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

nothing is happening

it's true because 90% of americans don't know how to cook without a fucking microwave

Fucking a you guys hate the Jews so much you're supporting kim jong un.

Congress is retarded, they don't have a bomb or rocket big enough to do that. by a lot.

Need one of these

>power goes out
>90 percent of Americans die because of such

I'm not seeing how this works

EMP doesn't affect organics

>0.01 yuan have been deposited into your account

City people who voted for Hillary BTFO. Enjoy eating each other's assholes!

>What's boiling water?
Almost all the leftist will die for sure. Maybe some right-wingers too which would be sad.

>American
>without guns

>go to the range for an indefinite period of time

With what car, sinceyour car won't start or run? And with what gas, since gas stations pumps will be inoperable along with cash registers?

>Ok, you shot a deer. Now carry it back to your >house and remember that you don't have >refrigeration.

how did they preserve food before refridgeration, dumbass? by smoking it

We will just bring back slavery. TEND MY FIELDS MOISE, AND TAKE YOUR HERSHEL WITH YOU!

>North Korea
>Every person can retire comfortably with no reduction in purchasing power
technically correct

EMP is just fried electronics. What will kill people is all the stupid shit that happens once the internet goes down.

it would probably kill 20-30% , factor in all the old people . the mass panic and rioting that would happen. shit would get pretty messy, rural retards would be fine tho, all them smart big city folk would be totally BTFO tho.

>a jew in a suit is still there
The world wouldn't last much longer

Read the second link in The OP. It talks about how Tussians provided the NK with the technology.

You're thinking mega farm , so a good chunk don't get me wrong. But you in growing for city now max as can't transport it anywhere. Like pre emp. It's survivable..not practical long term for sure

Eveey computer would be permenately broken. Also you can't rebuild the entire power grid in two days

If you read the second link you would know that NK could easily launch one from a ship or drop one from its satellites that orbit over The US.

The range would be everywhere

Try again. Soul is way better looking and noko

Pretty sure those things have circuits, which will be fried in an EMP.

>Warn against Magical untested EMP that can somehow cover the breadth and width of the united states.

Pull the other one.

Thanks for reposting.

kek, you stand zero chance of living, better become someones rape hole and do a good job if you wanna live

>sprinklers won't work
>tractors won't work
>trucks won't work
>no refrigeration or cash registers at markets, assuming they are open without electricity, water, and employees.

OPS A FAGGOT

A successful high altitude EMP attack will destroy most electronics for over a thousand miles. Certain high durability / low complexity systems (like flashlights, ignition coils on 1970s cars) might survive.

With every single complex piece of equipment destroyed we go back to a stone age society very quickly. It's not a matter of the power grid being out for a while.

>Implying that the US EMP commission isn't using fear and scare tactics to keep themselves relevant and funded
Fucking normals

And that's why you would be part of the 10% that survives. The other 90% will starve.

AWESOME. A friend wants the mad max world badly....he can hardly wait...a marine too...

"In 2004, two Russian generals, both EMP experts, warned the EMP Commission that
the design
for Russia’s Super
-
EMP warhead, capable of generating high intensity EMP fields
over 100,000
volts per meter, was “accidenta
lly” transferred to North Korea. They also said
that due to “brain
drain,” Russian scientists were in North Korea,
as we
re Chinese and Pakistani scientists
according to the Russians,
helping with the
North’s
missile and nuclear weapon programs.
In
South Korean military intelligence told their press that Russian scientists are in North
Korea helping develop an EMP nucl
ear weapon. In 2013, a Chinese military commentator stated
North Korea has Super
-
EMP nuclear weapons"

>slaves don't need to be fed

WEW

So, the US' population can't ration supplies and filter/boil water and wait it out for a couple of weeks?

good luck finding anything to hunt once everyone has gone out innawoods to kill fucking everything