HE'S FUCKED US

WE'RE ALL FUCKED NOW

but this is a good thing because...
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/trump-to-sign-executive-order-to-gut-aca-insurance-rules-and-undermine-marketplaces/2017/10/11/40abf774-ae97-11e7-9e58-e6288544af98_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>trump lets you buy insruance across state lines
>jews are mad that they don't have local monopolies
(((autistic kevetching)))

He's gonna make premiums explode

>goldstein

No it's not you dumb nigger, competition LOWERS price which is the (((Jews))) worst nightmare.

EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Subsidies do nothing but inflate prices, see the rising cost of tuition at college and rental prices due to section 8 and other govt programs. The price will collapse and stabalize.

Digits confirm.

Markets have already corrected for aca withdraw. Only a few comps is use them now and are milking the treasury. Most health care companies pulled out.

t. Someone who knows

All I read was:
>The president allowed consumers to have more options
and then:
>Goldstein
GOD DAMN. Every fucking time.

>Amy (((Goldstein)))

Trump is blinded by his hatred of Obongo, he fucked up on this one.

Oh boy, can't wait until I have to more in health insurance than rent and food combined!

>all the retards ITT confusing this announcement with the earlier one about insurance across state lines
he's ending the subsidies the government gave the insurance companies to keep insurance premiums on the exchanges relatively low, combining this with the earlier orders is going to certainly cause
for any poor fuck who actually needs insurance.
He fucked up doing this through executive order though instead of letting the recucklicans in congress do it, because the normies are going to go apeshit over soaring premiums and he can't blame incompetent legislators for causing it

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

>Amy Goldstien
It never fucking ends.

>He's going to cause the market to create competition for your health insurance goy!
>Don't you realize this is bad for you? :^)
>t. Goldstein

Wrong pic

Only the poor faggots are bitching about this, the rest of us who are paying $500 a month for shit insurance to help cover you fucking scum are sighing in relief.

more than they are already?

Guess who everyone is going to blame for their health insurance premiums suddenly going up 500%.

hint: it won't be the democrats

You must be poor... we are already paying the highest we can possibly fucking pay without saying fuck it and paying the much cheaper penalty instead.

>more options to buy insurance from
>believes competition will make the price rise.
Being this fucking stupid.

>he thinks unsubsidized premiums won't also skyrocket to compensate for all the people who'll just leave the market because they can't afford it anymore

That's why you just go buy insurance across state lines

If you are poor, you will feel a heavy increase. The rest of us will be saving money.

Does this mean the individual mandate ends?

>$500 a month for shit insurance
which is going to be jacked up to all hell once insurers lose their gibs for keeping it even there, so unless you're 100% health and can jump ship to what comes out of the coming junk plans get ready for it to spike
>yet another illiterate retard doesn't understand there were two different health care announcements tonight
the absolute state of Sup Forums

Oh, you mean those options that allow the insurance companies to do whatever they want and cover as little services as possible while charging as much as they want for it with no oversight?

I can guarantee you'll be paying $1000/month minimum by 2019 for even shittier coverage.

this. ive been an insurance agent since 2005 and coverage was cheap, had lower out of pockets and we were making money hand over fist.

all these fuckin crackheads taking meds and fat diabetic retards getting insured instead of being on medicaid has fucked shit up for normal people. nobody even bought insurance except for small business owners and responsible people who would pay their premiums. now we have niggers and white trash that cant even pay the premium post tax credit and then still bitch about their gibs.

If my insurance goes up i will just drop it, i have plenty of money saved up to pay for any accidents i might incur. And the more that middle class drops out, the more the poor faggots will have to pay until everyone realizes this was a stupid fucking idea in the first place.

>Poor sick people get off plans
>Premiums go up
>Only healthy people left
>Premiums go down even lower because company isn't spending all their money

What's the problem?

I'm poor and my obamacare insurance is cheap; however, fucking nobody takes it and I'm forced to buy it anyways. It's the most retarded thing for anyone to defend, and of course faggot leftist jump to defend it at all cost. What a bunch of fucking retards.

>according to two people
>two (((people)))
>(((people)))
>ople)))
>le)))
>)))

> eager for receiving gibedats from daddy government
> unironically trusting jeff bezos’ Wash. Post as a source of news

Kys

Sage

This is Sup Forums you sharia jew.

the image you are replying to seems to state the government will no longer be handing out illegal rebates, so right the prices will have to rise

>What's the problem?
Hospitals are still required by law to treat people in life and death situations even if they can't pay. Who do you think is going to end up picking up the tab for those millions of people if they can no longer afford any kind of health insurance?

It really is the fault of the administration to plan paying the subsidies by cutting off other spending, without actually going through congress approval. They sent that money spent for XY and Z, but stopped and propped up these subsidies. When this officially stops the subsidies, and it raises up, the fault will be both on Trump and Congress(democrats). Congress for being too incompetent to solve the issue for not having a planned budget and the legalities of the ACAct, and Trump for being lawful at the expense of all americans paying into the system.

It's a lose lose, but lawful.

Then we will be lucky enough to witness this retarded fucking healthcare system crash into the shit pile it arose from. I'm healthy so i don't really give a fuck, I'm hoping a lot of these fat disgusting lazy fucks in our society die from this.

insh'allah

>the poor faggots will have to pay until everyone realizes this was a stupid fucking idea in the first place
You mean before or after they've pitchforked whatever nitwit was in office that made the decision to cause this (and if you think they'll blame Obama I've got a bridge to sell you) in the first place?
>Poor sick people get off plans
you manage to fuck up on the first line of your train of thought, the problem is poor sick people cannot get off their plans as they kinda need it to actually cover whatever problem they have. While the healthy people say fuck this I don't even need insurance anyway and bail.
Which then causes the insurance company to jack rates further for the sick fucks

>I'm happy to see america turn into a 3rd world country with people literally dying in the streets

>lol drumpf will never stop Obamacare
>what is he doing...he can't do this!

seriously has anyone used a health care exchange policy?

last i heard they were full of 5000+ deductible plans for something like $300 a month.

Well it was bound to happen sooner or later, we are only 65% white.

>Get fat
>be lazy
>eat 10 lbs sugar a day
>get diabeetus
Yeah, i can't believe i want people who literally already killing themselves to die so i don't have to foot their fucking medical bills.

u fuckin dummy. those people never had health insurance to begin with. they were either on medicaid or milked the hospital for treatment and never paid.

shouldn't sick fucks pay more? They are sick. They cost more.

> more competition
> higher prices

> Rural voter here

>Goldstein
>Washington Post

Yes exactly, if you don’t like the plan buy up and get a different one. I’ve been a life/health producer for 14 years. This is good. People will now have options.

Yeah, I have one those. I treat health insurance like car insurance. It's there just in case, but I hope I never need it.

You would think so, but instead they charge healthy people 10x more than the fucking disease ridden degenerate fucks.

>hey guys Republican here you can tell cuz I changed my flag to Republican so that means I'm one of you cuz u guys are all Republicans cuz I work at Slaveblue for minimum wage and I don't know what the fuck I'm doing actually what the fuck is happening how do I even post here wtf.

Meme flag CIA nigger

Yeah this is totally how the market works. Especially after you bust up a regional monopoly. Good call.

that's all well and good until you wind up becoming the sick fuck and have to pay the same exorbitant rates for insurance as them.
Really it boils down to the idea of is healthcare a "right" or a privilege, now I'm sure on here we'd be skewed towards the later but that is not the case for normies, and is part of the reason why Republicans were so savaged for their previous repeal efforts

>only $500
im fucking paying $1200 a fucking month
>work harder then most Americans and get payed 298k a year (due to overtime paying time and a half)
>get fucked in the ass harder

How so? They will be out of a plan and thereby out of the marker everybody else is in. No longer forcing people who actually pay for theirs to pay the OBAMACARE recipients as well. If they can no longer take money out of my pocket and have to get their own full price plan then I win on both fronts. My costs will go down as there no longer is millions of people taking out of something they dont pay sufficiently into.

They were savaged because corporate interests are hitting them with an air cannon full of cash every time they walk out of a committee meeting. ACA was a huge inside deal for insurance companies.

(((Goldstein)))

Yeah it checks out im not going to listen to this guy.

This only happens if pre-existing conditions have to be covered. Covering pre-existing conditions is like buying car insurance after you crash your car. Of course you're going to have to charge everybody more if you're just a conduit for free new cars.

Insurance is based on risk. With a 100% chance you're going to have to pay $300k for treatments, somebody has to pay for it all. Either the sick person does, or everybody else does.

>be employed with a good salary and health benefits
>get cancer
>get fired because you have to leave for a year to get treatment
>can't afford healthcare anymore because the market is unregulated and no company will pay for your pre-existing condition
>die from a completely curable disease

Is Sup Forums really retarded enough to think that they're invincible and will never get a serious illness in their life?

shut up cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

The only people "threatened" by this are welfare niggers who never pay their share into the system to begin with. Fuck them, they can get a job and work instant of being incentivized to stay jobless or, you know, they can die. That's another option.

>eat healthy food
>exercise daily
No sign of cancer in me and if i do get cancer, then i will just die from it because i'm not into the chemo radiation options.

>Rural white voter here.

Yeah we know (((Herowitz))) we know.

THIS

FUCK YOU TRUMP

LE FREE MARKET CAPIALISM

If you fucks would eat something besides burgers all the time we wouldn't be having all these damn health issues to begin with, it's fucking embarrassing that we are the fattest country in the world and how much more weight can our continent handle before you fat fucks compact our dirt to below sea level?

American right wingers = subhuman braindead cunts

>every person who gets cancer gets fired, immediately dropped from insurance, and dies.

Sounds pretty realistic.

THE WALL WILL BE BUILT!

which as I said boils down to the "right" or "privilege" argument.

The thing is Obamacare was a frankenstein compromise that really barely works in itself, but has successfully shifted the Overton windows on healthcare in the States so that people are more on the "right" side of the argument. This just sets up the 2020 election which will boil down to a single payer universal government health care system, or a return to something approaching the pre-Obamacare era with revisions

Mexico

Yup, I was right, you are a retard.

Nah I'll just take your taxpayer dollars. Will be great to walk into emergency rooms and have all my shit taken care of again.

>What about our children?

you are aware (of course not you are underage or not American) that it is Illegal to fire someone over health reasons correct?

Poor people are more likely to be in poor health

>watching people die from chemo and get more cancer all around me
Yeah, im just one of those retards.

Exactly. I think there needs to be incentives to be healthy. There need to be incentives for healthcare to be price competitive. Socializing expensive procedures just causes bloat that will end up consuming the entire economy. It's been happening because of medicare.

Europe/Canada have been able to socialize medicine because they have inverted demographics and a huge capital glut. That isn't going to last once their population is half retirees.

Capitalism has to work to bring prices down. People who can't afford expensive procedures will not be able to get them. However, the alternative is worse. Healthcare is a fucking mess that will completely stagnate the economy if everything is socialized.

Nod de burgers!

dont shame people for phobias, you cant control that you are just born that way. fucking bigot

*drop like a rock

Nah I'll just walk into emergency rooms and get it done for free no matter what incentives. They are required to treat me.

Sure thing kid. Then go into so much debt it'll follow you for decades. Or you could try to claim bankruptcy, but that's going to follow you for almost a decade too meaning you'll be lucky to even find an apartment to rent or a car to lease since literally everyone checks credit reports these days. Keep thinking you have it figured out.
>have your life ruined for 10 years+
>but get away with a few thousand in taxypayer money
You sure are one stupid fuck.

People in this country don't even try to be healthy.
>get fat
>get medical problems because of your self-inflicted fatness
>claims other people need to pay for his medical expenses.

>get shoot
>can’t pay for the hospital bills

Amerilards

No it isn't. Most people are "at will" employees, which means they can be fired for any reason at all. There is a law that requires large companies with 50 or more employees to give you a maximum of 12 weeks leave before firing you, as long as you've worked there for at least a year, but that's pretty limited and wouldn't really help in most situations.

pretty much exactly this

his entire platform was based on being the opposite of Obama (including the good and bad aspects)

We are going to be dumped back into a 2008 economy by the year 2020... because apparently that's literally what we voted for and is exactly what he has promised to do.

>Won't repeal Obamacare? Fine I'll just tank it.
Based trump. Fuck that bought and paid off Congress and Senate.

I have 0 money and live on government assistance. So yea I have gone into emergency rooms before Obamacare and have written it off. This is how the system works big boy.

Trump is going to crash the system.

This is gonna be gud

By the time he's done, the republicans will have to basically accept single payer because they're going to take all the blame for this.