f

s

>s

f

You're overreacting

tfu! tfu!

F
youtube.com/watch?v=iVOmoTh4les#8m7s
Atlas prime. Holding up the night sky. Dark will be those days of late should that come to pass.

The rest of humanity will soon follow.

>Internet 1950
>iphone 2011
>self driving cars 2030
>designer babies 2090
>cyborg humans 2120
>True AI 2150
>Superinteligent AI 2151
>China goes live with superinteligent AI 2152
>Superintelligent AI Premptive strikes Humanity 2152
>Humanity launches fledgling resistance until 2160

RIP in Peace

S

youtube.com/watch?v=5X_nnGuOdKA
>what did he just say
>he said that there's a storm coming
>i know
Imagine that scene shot today with the mexican kid blackmailing her for a picture and her putting him on the spot for it but negotiating a fair price
>today
FUCKING THIS IS WHY AMERICANS ARE RACIST, THEY EVEN DARE TO SAY TO MEXICAN WHAT PRICE? also exploitation of little kids, white people exploit little mexican kids all the time! CALL THE LAWYERS we have been offended!

What happened?

we loved a lifetimes worth!

youtube.com/watch?v=X9bOsdHckhg
"bad" to the bone.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCa3bS-ybfE

Irish and Italian is a good combination u no

bad of preserving and protecting animal life that nobody else gives a shit about, bad for standing for human rights regardless of ethnicity, bad for wanting fairness at the expense of yourself, bad for being the top donators of foreign aid whilst the rest sit back and don't give a shit. Bad for letting people into your nation cuddle and nurture them even when they have bad intentions, Bad for forgiving debts, bad for seeing past racial barriers when virtually noone else on the planet does that, bad for giving all we've learned to the world freely, and so on.. SO BAD!!! that we have to fade away that it's for the best? WHAT BEST? someone told you but is it really?...
youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

There's like a 19% chance humanity goes extinct before the end of the century, I'm sure it'll be past 50% by 2200.

for 700 years commanding 90% of all artistic scientific and technological development on the planet earth.. AND THEN SHARING IT WITH EVERYONE FOR FREE total douchebags.. Only one solution.. KILL IT!

youtube.com/watch?v=gEPmA3USJdI

Matthew 10:22
You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

They call us devils but perhaps they should take a look in the mirror! Even when we wage war we have rules for how it is honorable to do things. WHAT DO THEY DO? easy to critique when you are not yourself highlighted!

I'm a bad man
youtube.com/watch?v=Ufgfrhsyg5I

Work calls, enjoy your time.