/californiageneral/ southern california edition

/californiageneral/ southern california edition

why is norcal so shit?
>shitter music
>shitter movies
>shitter politics
>shittier wine

about 95% of it is shittier.

i dunno OP but i know that the calexit movement basically shows what happens when an area in the US becomes almost fully demographically nonwhite. it proves that "civic nationalism" among hispanics is horseshit, and the second they have the chance to secede they'll take it because they ultimately hate us.

Also it's always cold up there.

fuck this mexican filled state

i listening only to agent orange
who wants to go to glamis

its currently kicking our ass in the fire department

checked btw

Jesus get me away from these faggots already

who /centralvalley/ here

BAN ASSAULT FIRES

You have to go back

I hate SF, LA and Sactown.

Without them California would be based as fuck

I'm born and raised in SoCal. After this past summer I can't wait to move to a swing state and vote red every election and have it matter. I can't imagine how hot is was in AZ this year.

>wanting to have the songbird as a senator

Holy fuck I am so glad I live in the comfy Midwest and not your perpetually hot liberal shitstate

It's a paradise compared to socal. Ratify the state of Jefferson already.

LA can only support 3 million on its natural water supply. They're damn leeches. LA, and SF are just straight up abominations.

I wish i could own guns

San Diego here. Mexicans, syrians, somalians, and homeless everywhere.

But it beats living in LA. Worst 5 years of my life.

>almost fully demographically nonwhite
wut

California is still majority white. Either way, your argument is bullshit. Most whites here are also sick of the rest of the country's shit. If it weren't for our addiction to the Colorado River, calexit would have already happened.

LA here. How do we make Calexit happen, and have the state be occupied under military districts as seen after the Civil War, resulting in continuous Republican victories electorally, allowing the nation to be secured and remain strong?

I hate to say it lads, but our state is pozzed? How are we going to take advantage of this Weinstein shit and kick of the DOTR?

>dreams of eternal Republican rule
>lives in most Democratic state in the nation
user, you might be a literal retard.

DESU Washington is way worse. I'm a conservative from Southern California that moved to Seattle. Shit's disgusting. I didn't think it could get worse but it did

>be me
>aryan looking male
of course i dont want marxism to reign supreme, i've had people pull on me twice already for being evil whitey

*cough cough cough*

>As of 2015, California has the largest minority population in the United States. Non-Hispanic whites decreased from about 76.3 - 78% of the state's population in 1970[16] to 38.0% in 2015.[17] While the population of minorities accounts for 100.7 million of 300 million U.S. residents, 20% of the national total live in California.[18][19]

Me. Yolo county.

You realize your state is one giant, huge shithole that everyone is laughing at right?
Half of it's on fire, people can now be imprisoned for misgendering someone, and it's now a misdemeanor to poz up someone on purpose.
Combine that with the fact that the state is like 25% white, and it's a joke. Hell, it's about as American as Hawaii or Puerto Rico, which is to say not American at all.
Succeed and neck yourself faggot.

>only part of CA is shit
That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Fuck off faggot. Reminder your sister is fucking a mexicant.

Seriously

Bakersfield.

Whites are still the majority. What's your point?

FREE POZ LOADS
FREE LABOR
FREE MONEY
FREE WEED

Yes I have a question,

How come California is filled with spics and has more violence then the Midwest and Pennsylvania.

Check and Mate'd

951 reporting in. HIV For all edition.

mexicans are too dumb and prideful to realize that every community that is majority mexican eventually turns into absolute shit, like various East LA areas. subhumans cannot be reasoned with. civic nat is for cucks. i've been living amongst shitskins my entire life in LA and most of them don't even bother to learn english.

I'm so far up north it's practically in Oregon. Thinking about moving soon.

I unironically support #calexit. The entire state of California is a cancer on the nation, spreading leftist degeneracy and guzzling resources to subsidize subhumans who want to destroy our country. There is nothing the state of California has to offer the United States, not anymore.

>inb4 muh GDP
If you honestly think that's the only determinant of economic prosperity get the fuck off this board you illiterate moron

>inb4 muh culture
You traffic in moral decay and perversion. We are better off without you, and anyone who says otherwise is either complicit in consuming their content or willfully ignorant.

>inb4 another meme argument
You know where to go

You've got less than a generation. If that.

Don't feel bad though: thanks to your state's pathological coddling of illegals through government subsidy, sanctuary cities, and media carte blanche, when California fully devolves into a Marxist hellhole you get to be the canary in the coalmine that awakens the rest of the nation from its leftist stupor.

So cheer up, at least you'll have that to leave behind.

San Diego reporting in, how are we all doing tonight?

Bakersfield reporting in
Yes we have lots of beaners but most are mixed with whites and pretty conservative.

All the fags in this thread who have obviously never been to California. "Muh shitty liberal state" Most of Cali is conservative as fuck, only shitholes are LA San Diego And San Francisco because every huge city is full of libtards.

California GDP is up 17% over the past 5 years and remains one of the least reliant on federal money. That growth shows no signs of slowing down. Even if it completely reversed, we would have a long way to fall before we even begin to come close to the shit-tier economies of the states with the largest percentages of whites. The truth is that demographics really don't matter much.

Huntington park needs to go its 96% Hispanic San Diego is a hell hole now.