Who are the biggest political figures and "famous" people that you have interacted with on Twitter, Youtube, Real Life...

Who are the biggest political figures and "famous" people that you have interacted with on Twitter, Youtube, Real Life, etc and what happened? Do you have any other experiences with political figures or famous people, especially negative?

Just a few examples I can think of that are somewhat relevant:

I just realized that Andy Milonakis has me blocked on Twitter. No idea why. Didn't realize until someone mentioned him tonight in a thread. That inspired this thread.

Jhonen Vasquez, creator of Invader Zim blocked me, apparently because I was annoyed at how he catered to his fanbase by posting childish pretentious status updates.

AtheismIsUnstoppable, the semi-successful leftist atheist, blocked me on Youtube because I made a joke and then he tried to insult me by claiming I was a loser because I had a couple GTA 5 videos on my channel. He makes a lot of political videos lately and has banned anyone who supports guns. Ironically he now posts videos of PUBG and seems to support gaming. Guy is extremely thin-skinned and goes on banning sprees.

I have talked to TJ AKA TheAmazingAtheist on Facebook and the guy is a total weirdo. He told me about his sexual fantasies and how he sees himself as a "meatboy" or something.

I have emailed Christian Weston Chandler and gotten responses on Ebay. Tried to encourage him to start selling his artwork. He eventually did. I have a picture of him signed somewhere for the lulz.

Not the best examples but I am hoping you guys have some more relevant ones. I have noticed that a lot of the entertainers that I follow are always lefties and I feel like I have to walk on egg shells when they post something political so I don't get banned and blocked.

Sam Hyde left a comment on one of my YouTube videos saying he had my IP address and that I should prepare my ass

Gabriel Iglesias follows me on twitter not sure why though.

What was the video about?

sorry for the low quality post but this is the gayest thread i've ever seen. nobody cares about your interaction with celebs and e-celebs unless you sucked harvey weinsteins dick.

Pretty much every /fit/ celebrity.

Elliot Hulse used to go to my park, too.

A lot of quasi celebrities on YouTube. I don't know much outside of fitness

Hydewars illegal re upload

Hideki Kamiya called me an idiot once.

He didn't block me though.

Katy perry blocked me because i told her all her baby sacrefices didnt help satan get hillary in the white house

OP Here. Anyone remember the Man With the Golden Voice? The Hobo who reinvented himself by getting off the streets and doing voice work? He lives in my town and sells signed caricatures of himself for donations. He's basically an exploitative piece of shit. Restaurant workers talked about having to kick him out.

>Hideki Kamiya

He needs to start actually doing funny things and not just rant in front of the camera like a schizophrenic person.

I dm'd moot and he said he liked my anime. Tru facts.

Weird, not sure why it put his name there. Was talking about Hyde.

i fucked a 17 year old who met moot once

she had pics
he gave the thumbsup in them

aiu makes great videos about the reality of black crime and speaks out against the anti-white agenda, but god damn is he a pussy when someone dares to disagree with him

Yeah. He is basically willing to destroy his credibility in order to keep the mean people away.

Vox Day responded to me when I was shitting on him during the whole Anglin spergfest

Bernie Sanders’ wife after I posted Wikileaks about him. Also Assange and his cat retweeted me.

Linus tech tips replied go me once

Weird al liked one of my tweets.

>signed picture of cwc
>digits
this is all excellent but
>politics

Yeah that's why I asked for people with political examples. I don't have any so I listed some celebrity interactions.

Some of the people I listed delve into politics though.

I've had Chuck Yeager (first person to break the sound barrier) respond to me on Twitter twice. I asked him what it was like to fly the Soviet MiG that the USAF captured. He said the MiG fighters weren't as good as American planes. He's actually really active on Twitter, despite his age.

Chicago Tribune is in complete lockdown panic. No replies to my emails at all from their columnists.

Don Cheadle talked to me about Trump and white people. I told him Id gladly hang his worthless nigger ass. He RT me and i got banned I then signed on to my back up and sent him pictures of my asshole and told him niggers will never be accepted in polite society. he rt me again i got banned.

Holy shit you must be insufferable to be around.