I have never met a genuine racist irl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz8KAKfqL3M
youtube.com/watch?v=CDpKtGTzkx8&feature=youtu.be&t=2m5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only Jews. Literally only jews.

sephardics are neat tho

daytona > nascar

I do not hate other entire races. But I prefer to be around people of my own race and I want my country to be majority white. Honestly I might move away from the US due to the demographics or at least move into a 90%+ white state/county.

Only kikes

No, I just really hate pedophiles and (((them)))

Who am I kidding they are the same lolololol

you moron everyone you met is a genuine racist

Mild racism? Yes. I grew up with Italians. In fact, my father calls LGBT as "BLT's". It's a funny kind of racism, I guess.

>ohhhh grandmaaaaaa

What would you consider a "genuine racist"?

>recognizing racial differences and proposing solutions to racially related problems means you hate other races

W-what.....

Jews and beaners

Both are ruining my country at alarming rates.

I hate white liberals

really? my ancestors actually race warred

Oh and Armos's for ruining my home town

I don't hate blacks. I hate niggers.
I also think that each race should strive to stay seperate so they can advance without outside interference.
This is why we shouldn't completely shun blacks, but instead teach them about who really made them dependent on welfare, who really released drugs into the black populace, and who really wants us to mix and unpeacefully co-exist.

What's funny is this is exactly what the white guilt guys do.

So blind hatred based solely on the persons race despite any individual wholistic qualities is the way to go?
Ideologies are a far worse problem than race factors.

Well the whole argument for intersectionality is that they see racial differences and are proposing solutions to compensate for them to equal the playing field.
In that way, you're identical.

formula 1 > daytona > nascar

I hate Asians they are fucking up the economy and housing, they are cancer consuming everything around them.

I hate Indians they are sexual predators and cant drive for fucking shit and smell like shit.

I hate Arabs much like the same reason I hate Indians in addition they will fuck you over in a heartbeat.

I hate Africans they do nothing but fuck places up with violence, theft, and pretty much any other crime you can think of.

But i will say this... I would fuck all there women any race.

One of my best friends is black. We are bros. I still dislike how many of them behave and believe that there is a genetic component. You have to judge people on an individual basis. Stereotyping groups, however, is fine if there is statistical basis for doing so.

Genuine racist here, I only "hate" traitor Whites & Kikes. The other nonwhites are just doing what they think is best for them, there's no reason to hate them for that, they just need to be sent home.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz8KAKfqL3M

only niggers.

>I don't hate blacks. I hate niggers.
this. also jews.

I hate anyone that isn't Aussie

I dont. I think every race has a piece of the humanity puzzle to play. I do feel that there is one very specific race that refuses to find or accept their role in humanity and just seek to bring everyone else around them down to their level for ego reasons.

I don’t hate, I’m just extremely cautious. Better to be safe than sorry.

>jew
>race

what

I don't want to genocide anyone. All races have their qualities, limited as they may be. Mixed race society is an assault on the white race, because the race mixing only occurs in white countries, white neighborhoods. No one is race mixing China, or Israel, or Africa, or anywhere niggers live, which is everywhere.

I only object to their location

Israel even asks for genetic proof of kikery.

Only blacks.

I'm not a racist I'm a segregationist

This is honestly my mindset. I'd never relax around them in any event but I see them as being Americans who are entitled the same God-given rights I am. Their people have fought for the US since the country's inception.

Racemixers still need to die though. Jews and Mexicans too. Especially Mexicans. And especially Jews. And especially Jewish Mexicans.

holy shit you burgers really have been brainwashed by your overlords

Lurk moar before you post faggot

I hate most blacks, but I can make exceptions in real life for white acting folks.I really really dislike blacks overall though.

Its rare desu. Ive met alot of people that have 'racist views', but its always stems from the behaviours of said race. If they meet a person from that race who is normal the genuinely have no problem with them.

They don't tend to advertise it. Most are cowards.

thats because they arent real anymore.
everyone here is just being edgy and lapring as crusaders.
pathetic ? yeah pretty much but its harmless

the utility in being racist is to paint the fence before you paint each individual plank, being racist doesn't mean you hate every single person from said race

This is all satire.

>formula 1 > daytona > nascar
Baja 1000 > Formula 1 > Daytona > Nascar

As others have said, only (((them))).

I think they're a plague on humanity. My god, when will we finish the job?

Everyone here who isn't a post-election normalfag hates niggers and Jews.

Nobody in 2017 is going to go out in public and say, "I hate Negroes!" But everyone avoids certain neighborhoods when picking an apartment.

Everyone is racist but you have to hide it in real life

I don't anyone because of their race, i just acknowledge that races ARE different and diversity is a problem.

No, there are good people of every race. Generally speaking I much prefer the company of my own race, is all.

I'm not racist. I just hate the degenerate culture associated with some races.

If they're gonna live in western society they better assimilate to western cultural values. Having a cohesive society really helps, look at Japan.

There is no reason to be racist when dealing with individuals on a daily bases. "Racism" irl is when you pick a neighborhood far away from blacks because you know their crime statistics. Or when you choose to get a babysitter of your race.

WRC>Baja 1000 > Formula 1 > Daytona > Nascar

>Jewicans

Talk about a boogie-man.

>snail racing > all others

>trusting your kids with a sheboon

What's it like being a racist? Do you think about killing people of other races when you interact with them or pass them by?

It's creepy as hell

My town is an even split racially and everyone gets along fine so the idea of hating someone for looking different is kinda crazy to me

Like, you realize you're the evil guys but don't care

I don't hate anyone, except people that want to kill me and my people aka white genocide, regardless of race desu kek. But I'm a race realist.

I only wish that they stop fucking up so bad
and maybe stop breeding so much
I can only hate a nigger as much as I want him to be a good citizen

>muh gud blacks, muh Chris Rock platitudes

The less nigger a nigger is the more likely he is to race mix with whites.

I don't hate nogs or any race for that matter, other than jews. If I meet a civilized nig who acts like a normal person I have nothing wrong with him other than the fact that he is in a country he shouldnt be in.

yup

but i hate my own race about the same. i just hate everyone

>white genocide

what's wrong with race mixing?

I hate individuals of other races and will be cautious in my first interactions with people of said races because of previous experiences.

You don't get to decide who belongs where

I hate subhuman cultures and racemixing.

I do not have any problem with niggers in his nigger coutry doing nigger things or sandniggers traveling to my country spending his vacations and his money.

I don't even know where to begin. Go live in Brazil for a year and if you survive you'll find out.

Mizrahi checking in, all you niggers can lick my asshole.

>I have never met a genuine racist irl
you must have never worked a service-industry job. any other white coowrker and you will discuss your hatred for niggers every chance you two are alone. im taking construction, hotels, foodservice, etc. that white men are a minority

What about Puerto Ricans?

get eaten by a crocodile, kike

But I live in USA, the best nation ever made up of cultures from all over the world.

you have, but we're polite to everyone. Until you go away.

because we don't want you to rape us. nigger.

you are retarded

here's a hint: ashkenazi

Everyone's racist

>we're polite to everyone
aka cowards, with a half baked meme ideology.

There are several major American cities literally falling apart due to niggers (Detroit, Camden etc). I can't for the life of me understand why every American white isn't a hardcore racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=CDpKtGTzkx8&feature=youtu.be&t=2m5s

oh whoops. it was supposed to just be @2:05

>I have never met a genuine racist irl
you've never met a black person?
almost all black people hate white people and a lot hate other races as well

chinese people are also pretty racist in that they think black people and brown people are inferior
so unless you never met a chinese or black person i think you're lying

>Camden

Which Camden? In SC?

new jersey

wtf is that faggot uniform in the back?

looks like a dress with a BDU stuffed in the pocket and some bearded guy wearing it?

whatever it is it should be confiscated from this retard

no particular race
just niggers

Wow.
I've never met anyone so stupid that they were inherently oblivious of the FALSE CONSENSUS EFFECT.

Don't use words like "every" "all" etc...

You sound INCREDIBLY stupid.

That defeatist attitude is how you ended up being a nigger in the first place

BDU hat*

Good luck finding one. Every white country not already overrun with niggers has been guilted into taking in millions of rapefugees. If there were such a place everyone would already be there.

Sometimes.

I have a coworker named dave. Daves a cool guy. Hes a got a family, a super hot wife, and i go out for beers with him every once in a while. He likes sports, and makes his kids play sports and do good in school. He thinks for himself, and worked hard to get to where hes at in life and doesnt act like hes being held down by “the white man” and oh, if you havent figured it out, dave is a black guy.
Unfortunately, not all black people are like dave. Unfortunately, most black people hate people like dave, and commit crimes and blame their hardships on white people.

The blacks that work hard, and are just fucking normal humans, are the blacks i always define as, “daves”. The blacks that are dependent on welfare and scream “muh oppression” and take part in a criminal culture and idolize drug dealers, are what i define as “niggers”.

To any black person who ever reads this, be a dave.

I only hate latinos. Those cucks do nothing but cripple our economy. I hope Trump deports them all.

Oh...eww.

i have trouble not being racist when mexicans exist...

I don't hate or like other races , I think they have their place in this world and that place isn't sucking out welfare from whitey

Only Jews because they have a thing against others and know about it.

Do you hate a snake for biting your dog? No, it's what animals do. No need to hate all niggers for robbing a store, same with the snake, just call the exterminator.

Exactly. There are righteous types within the black community who believe in morality and bettering themselves. It is a shame though that most will never do their homework and race bait 24/7 instead of connecting the dots for themselves.

Are gays now a race?

In case you haven't noticed, acting civilized is heavy discouraged against in black culture since not being human trash is associated with whiteness which is the worst thing on the planet in their minds.
The amount of unicorn daves that exist isn't worth putting up with the overwhelming majority mindset of black good and everything white bad.

Given all the appeasement by the media and academia, that’s what they want you to think. They will never be a ‘race’. Race is genetic.