Buddhists are fucking muslims up in Myanmar

>Survivors said they saw government soldiers stabbing babies, cutting off boys’ heads, gang-raping girls, shooting 40-millimeter grenades into houses, burning entire families to death, and rounding up dozens of unarmed male villagers and summarily executing them.

>“People were holding the soldiers’ feet, begging for their lives,” Rajuma said. “But they didn’t stop, they just kicked them off and killed them. They chopped people, they shot people, they raped us, they left us senseless.”

>Human rights investigators said that Myanmar’s military killed more than 1,000 civilians in the state of Rakhine, and possibly as many as 5,000.

>nytimes.com/2017/10/11/world/asia/rohingya-myanmar-atrocities.html

Holt shit buddhists know how to party.

Where were you when buddhists started the last crusade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCL_9lfvFuU
sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/09/25/myanmar-searches-more-hindu-corpses-mass-grave-unearthed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More

What will you answer to the inevitable libshits calling it an unforgivable genocide of the poor peaceful muslims?

I mean, I personally consider every muslim a carrier of the most toxic mind-virus ever created, so killing them is good for mankind, regardless of how distasteful it might seem... but I can't really say that to libshits. Or regular people.

Any argument/evidence that these murders are justified?

Fake news. Buddhist warrior monks use kung fu on those goat fuckers.

>believing mudslime propaganda
Remember all the "witnesses" of nankin and it turned out the be chinese doing all the heinous shit? Remember all the "witnesses" in auschwitz and there is no evidence supporting a single claim?

Good.

I love Buddhist violence.

Fuck muslims

Sounds like muslim propaganda.

nice

>>Survivors said they saw
so the military is rolling up, raping and killing everything in site and luckily these "survivors" just get left out of all the fun?

something smells jewish in here

Remember Pallywood. Remember all the "videos" from Syria. Muslims are liars and deceivers by their very nature. I would not at all be surprised if the Rohingya "refugees" are killing their own people and destroying their own villages Anything for a lie.

Yeah these gooks got down. Don’t seek them missing any Muzzies.

>mudslime propaganda
Yeah, it was my first thought.
Remember that old story (I think it was during the war in Kuwait) about soldiers going into a hospital and killing babies one by one? It was reported by a cute nurse crying on the stand... and then years later they found out the entire story was fake and the "nurse" was the daughter of a politician opposed to the government.

But I'm an optimist. I want to believe the buddhists are skullfucking the mudshits.

>The Buddhist Crusades

This is fucking AMAZING

What's the bet Myanmar's buddhist chiefs were shown Avatar: The Last Airbender and got triggered like fuck

>Islam is the fire nation

it fits

(((human rights investigators)))

human rights is what faggots say

What are some kino buddhist kung-fu movies?

>voce vai ver so kiko
>vou falar pro meu pai que voce me bateu
>que voce me estuprou
>que me deu um tiro de canhao
>que esfaqueou um bebe
>voce vai ver so
Argumentum ad Xikinhas
>why not in gringo
Only HUEs and Mexicans will understand anyway...

>Islam is the fire nation
>Muhammed forbade to burn people in a hadith saying that "the Fire can only be used by Allah as punishment".
>Mudshits are constantly threatened with the eternal fire if they disobey.
>The only way to avoid the Fire after death is to die during jihad, otherwise even as a muslim you must spend some time burning.

HOLY
SHIT

This is The Last Airbender in real life.

[soft wind-chime sounds]

>post yfw they pushed people who live by the NAP to chimp out

>People were holding the soldiers’ feet, begging for their lives,” Rajuma said. “But they didn’t stop, they just kicked them off and killed them
Promise?

Buddhists are red-pilled as far as I'm concerned. I got zero problems w/ them. Good for them.

>Islamist kidnap Myanmar soldier's sister.
>Soldier gets his buddies and fucks up the Muslims, sadly finds his sister murdered.
>Idiot Muslims then think it is a good idea to get revenge on Myanmar armed forces.
>Get BTFO.
>Cry genocide.

Any way to support the Myanmar military in this?

Buddhism?... yea I fuck with it

The only way to avoid the Fire after death is to die during jihad, otherwise even as a muslim you must spend some time burning.

This is completely false, even Christans and Jews can enter heaven without burning

>Muslims are getting the shit beat out of them

t. Bangladeshi strawberry picker

1. This might not even be true.

2. I hope it's true.

>New York Times as source
>into the trash it goes
>even though you're sort of hoping it's true

Kill them all.

It's probably not true.
I am greatly hoping it is true.
Smells like the typical kike victimization play to bring down the current govt and bring in more mudslimes.

This is what atheists should be doing, you can't debate with insane people and Muslims are fucking psychopaths.

You read this article...you look at the pictures...how these people live, what they go through.

Then realize multi-millionaire niggers will kneel on Sunday to protest their oppression in this country.

lol buddist fucking salty

youtube.com/watch?v=NCL_9lfvFuU

if they killed everyone why are there so many refugees?

When one achieves true enlightenment, anything is possible and permitted, karma no longer has an effect on your life.

What taqiyya bullshit are you trying to shove down my kuffar throat? Every muslim source I've read says otherwise.

>(19:71-72) There is not one of you but shall pass by Hell. This is a decree which your Lord will fulfil. Then We shall deliver those that feared Allah and leave the wrong-doers there on their knees. (Maududi + tafsir)

Even devout muslims will have to spend some time in the Fire to atone for their sins. Unless they die as a martyr, in which case they go straight to heaven.

>(3:169-170) Think not of those slain in the way of Allah as dead. Indeed they are living, and with their Lord they have their sustenance, rejoicing in what Allah has bestowed upon them out of His bounty, jubilant that neither fear nor grief shall come upon the believers left behind in the world who have not yet joined them. (Maududi + tafsir)

Claiming that islam says that christians and jews can go to hell is, moreover, completely PREPOSTEROUS, and most muslim scholars would consider you an apostate for saying shit like this.

Did you just disprove the holocaust?

>that christians and jews can go to hell
I meant that christians and jews can go to HEAVEN

>Survivors said they saw government soldiers stabbing babies

This story is in pretty much all wars since WWI and hasn't been corroborated once.

See also "threw babies against brick walls", "cut out babies out of pregnant women".

libtards won't say anything because it's not white people doing it.

Keked, user, good one

Europe needs some buddhists too.

FASTER NEKOCHAN KILL KILL

any video or photos?

Found it. These mother fuckers know what the fucking deal is.

I'll believe it when I see it. If it's as bad as they claim it is then there's definitely someone who has footage of it. Otherwise it's taqiyya, a most Semitic trait

Holy shit buddhists are based as fuck I'm going full zen now way better than christcucks

>Tfw when you will never slaughter mudslimes and rape their women in the firelight of their burning homes

Musmims party hard but wait until Russia starts the party

Instant disproof of the Holocaust is the truly mainstream, far-leftist, totally respectable Canadian environmentalist documentarian David Suzuki mentioning how, in the American internment camps for Japanese (where Suzuki and his family were held in his childhood), there was no programmatic starvation, but nevertheless everyone lost a lot of weight. That's in America near Southern California, breadbasket of the world, suffering no blockades and no terror bombings and no cut rail lines.

>and rape their women
I've never found muslim chicks attractive.
Must be the inbreeding.

>Doesn't know of Rape of Nanking
>swede
>cuckflake

FFS these alt-facts are fucking up the planet

Fair point. Never heard of it.

>Survivors said they saw government soldiers stabbing babies, cutting off boys’ heads, gang-raping girls, shooting 40-millimeter grenades into houses, burning entire families to death, and rounding up dozens of unarmed male villagers and summarily executing them.

Lol people will actually believe these disgusting cunts. These 'refugees' have been caught trafficking drugs into the border camps, one boy even had a bomb strapped to his chest

>Nanking
Chinese aren't human. They are insects.

I always knew Buddhism was based.

Total Peace or Total War. No state inbetween.

Buddhists are fucking bro-tier to the extreme.

Spent some time homeless in London, Buddhist Monks would come round every few days with the most insanely spiced rice + random meat (chicken or pork), and give out containers of it to homeless people. It was amazing.

Catholics, Christians, Buddhists, even random as fuck semi-cultish groups would come round and feed homeless people. A group of fat black women who were gospel singers came round with blankets, sleeping bags and various clothes. One of them took a shine to me (I was 17, youngest by far), and fished me out a brand new pair of nike air max....I couldn't afford these fuckers nowadays, but homeless, yep, brand new pair.

Guess which two religions never showed their face, not even once. Das Juden and Mudslimes, never met one.

Now I have a healthy respect for those that really do help the scummiest of the community.

Doesn't mean you can't enjoy them screaming and shivering under you user

>People were holding the soldiers’ feet, begging for their lives,” Rajuma said. “But they didn’t stop, they just kicked them off and killed them.

I feel like I used to be a legitimately nice person, but when the purges of Muslim start in Europe and America, this is what I want to be doing. Too many Rotherhams. Exterminatus Extremis.

>>Human rights investigators said that Myanmar’s military killed more than 1,000 civilians in the state of Rakhine, and possibly as many as 5,000.

This is not nearly enough. Must kill more Muslim scum.

It's an acquired, manly taste our forefathers knew well.

>Survivors make up a bunch of shitty stories
>"We are Muslims, can we come to Canada?"
>Trudeau accepts them, believes all their stories
>5 Canadians stabbed in the Canadian city of X, car runs over cop, breaking news, November XX, 201X

Know a tree by its fruits.

>Survivors said they saw government soldiers stabbing babies, cutting off boys’ heads, gang-raping girls, shooting 40-millimeter grenades into houses, burning entire families to death, and rounding up dozens of unarmed male villagers and summarily executing them
Buddhist are literally worst than ISIS

A taste we shall learn soon enough, god willing

>This is not nearly enough. Must kill more Muslim scum.

Race-specific bioweapons are the future.

T. Mudslime

How many fucking mudslimes are there in the rakhine state?
as far as i know there was about 1.5 mil
100s of thousands have been fleeing and many more (((killed)))
there is rohingya scum all over the world
one tried to set a bank on fire in straya
shouldnt they be nearly gone by now? in the rakhine state at least

based karate kid
when are we gonna do this in the u.s.

Deus Vult, brother.

And Buddha Vult too. Those bald motherfuckers are honorary crusaders, as far as I'm concerned.

If they really want them gone, they need to majorly speed up the pace. The West WILL intervene at some point, and the longer they drag it out, the fewer Muzzies will be forged before they get stopped.

They need to be working 24/7 on multiple fronts and get this over and done with as quickly as possible.

And knock off the rape and gratuitous violence. It just makes you assholes. Kill fast, clean and efficiently. Head shot, move on to the next. Your goal is to rid yourself of Muslims, not fucking become as bad as them.

Believe it or not I just saw a huge bunch of libs complaining about this genocide.

Because BHUDDISTS are so mad at islam that they're on a rampage. Obviously they are the bad guys. fucking Bhuddists.

>gang-raping girls
Muslims projecting hard. Fuck them.

Islam is garbage kick out all the muslims

Push peaceful people far enough for decades and they decide to get results.

Friendly reminder that Rohingya militants are terrorists and that the Buddhists did nothing wrong.

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/09/25/myanmar-searches-more-hindu-corpses-mass-grave-unearthed

Nope
t. micro dick chink lover

Based.

then what are you?

>>Doesn't know of Rape of Nanking

War crimes and brutal murder of civilians exist, you're missing the point. Specific stories crop up time and time again as propaganda, specific imagery is recurring not because it seems to happen a lot, but because the response has been outrage and hate against the alleged perpetrators.

Here's an example from 1641.

Speared babies is just a perennial motif.

This, and if I had Photoshop on this laptop, I would've memed this idea into orbit long ago.

Yeah every muslim I known where the scum of the earth, I did fight against some they are mouthy little brat. I hate their gust

>Kill fast, clean and efficiently.
Indeed. I've participated in many thread where we tried to find the fastest, cheapest way to murder huge masses of people. We found quite a few.

I need to rethink my life.

>PANTERI PANTERI
Almost shat my pants laughing

>these alt-facts

Again from WWI.

Remember that all these are dismissed as propaganda now. But I'm sure this time it's for real, right?

You don't feel at all hypocritical about talking about "alt-facts" when discussing a recurring propaganda lie? Do you have any self-insight?

what the hell
how do you even manage to piss off a Buddhist? you need to be a special kind of person

wow great news

You retards realize they aren't killing Muhammads right? These are Asian Muslims not the North African/Mid East Muslims taking over Europe

A blue eyed white man. And it feels great.
What are you behind that flag? Come on and let it down for just a peek.

Buddhism is the true and last living expression of Aryan Beauty

stfu the only good slime is a dead slime

You really think Sup Forums only hates Arab muzzies?

You know the world is in a bad place when Buddhists take up arms.

work to establish muslims as higher on the privilege hierarchy than Buddhists
then you can talk about how all this negative sentiment doesn't form in a vacuum and how can we really blame them while their land is being colonized?

its no different
bangladesh which is just next door has 80+% muslim population which has taliban and numerous other terror group ties
turkey are good mates with the poor rohingyas are they googd guys?

Did you know Afghanistan used to be Buddhist and Indonesia used to be Hindu?

Islam is Islam. Anyone who follows the quran and the ahadith is scum.

The Ummah doesn't care about infidel national borders.

There were Italians in there too you know.

The camps actually put them in charge of cooking.

They reportedly made amazing food.

Perhaps nips don't like Italians food, too much dairy for a non-European. This could literally be the answer.

>>Muhammed forbade to burn people in a hadith saying that "the Fire can only be used by Allah as punishment".

Didn't ISIS burn a bunch of their captives alive, and televise the burnings?

>Asian Muslims
Uhu. And their Quran is a peace promoting manga novel.