Reminder that non-hispanic whites are once again the majority of births in the US

We aren't just holding back the night anymore, we are PUSHING THE NIGHT BACK.

Do your part. Get married and make white babies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apaJ3A56XbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake news

This thread is going to be filled with black pilled scum saying it's all a lie and we are doomed to all go extinct so we should just give up now.

Census doesn't lie.

We know the truth user.

would someone like Frankie Muniz be in the white percentage?

>Frankie Muniz
Wouldn't that go under white hispanic?
It specifically says non hispanic white.

Depends if they classify spics as white. I however plan on having 3+ kids with my waifu. God I love her.

see

Building the wall will help greatly.

Mass deportations will help greatly.

Changing immigration laws will help greatly.

see I mean

I guess kicking out the spics wasn't so hard after all.

Whites wouldn't be in the minority of births in the first place if they included white latinos

Have 8 kids minimum, that should very easy.

WHITE PILLED AS FUCK

its better to over rather than under correct

Gotta get as many of them out of the country as possible. Trump announced today that the wall will be built and that there will be absolutely no amnesty. He also announced that he would put a stop to chain immigration specifically. These steps are going to be gamechangers when out in action.

Can I be gay now?

And she loves me.
Cuck

We're witnessing the birth of the generation that will purge this country of shitskin parasites and make America White again.

Good! I'd love to see the look on Biden's face when he reads this

Keep up the good work boys. Next stage we bleach.

This.

Let's lock those niggers in with a 75%+ white population and see how long the chimpening continues.

oh thank god. bess you America. I hope that trend is happening in New Zealand we are being swamped by horis, coconut islanders, indians and chinks.

It literally says non-Hispanic white in that article in the OP. I've read it before.
>Next stage we bleach.
Fuck off Schlomo

Shit skinned Jews will try and blackpill this thread.

NZ has a pretty high fertility rate for europeans.

This is the first step - pray that it is not a quiver in a longer trend and indeed a reversal of current demographic changes.

However, immigration and emigration is the key to ensuring a return to the USA's historical demographics. This means ensuring that the RAISE act passes, and hopefully claiming as many Eastern Europeans and Western European refugees as possible.

Additionally, with the advent of CRISPR, I imagine that many mixed Hispanics will essentially revert their children to pure Spaniards.

This is the tipping point - give it everything you have and you may just make it through this century in one piece.

Yup, white birthrates are also increasing (albeit kinda slowly)
Meanwhile ALL non-white birthrates are decreasing, specially hispanics.

>b-but user non-white rates are higher than whites in your picture!
Yes but these are birth RATES not total number of births.
Remember that whites are still a majority and that even while white rates are lower, the absolute number and percentage of white babies is higher than all of non-whites.
In fact, the only way non-whites % is higj is if you clump together all asians, blacks, Hispanics against whites alone.
Whites alone make 50%+ of babies, all non-whites combines make less.

And now that their birth rates are descending, they're gonna make and even smaller share

Also notice how white birthrates have managed to remain almost the same for decades, while ALL other non-white rates have decreased, and not only that but white's one its now increasing

Things are looking good lads

God damn it feels good to be an American lately.

>Spics deported in record numbers
>Another large percentage of spics and "refugees" self deport to canada in fear of being sent back to their native shitwholes
>wall prototypes have been built
>DACA removed
>Raise act coming up next
>Tax reform to help working class whites

Goddamn, I thought this place was beyond hope, but it looks like we might just turn things around yet.

Thanks free abortions for poor people.

>black pilled scum
Remember that every "black pilled" user who preaches giving up is a just a larping liberal.

>Get married and make white babies.

Kinda hard to do when 80% of white women are brainwashed by feminism. Of course, this was exactly the goal when Jews invented feminism.

why not co-opt and subvert feminism, to redirect it back to traditional values?

Don't forget:
>(((Hollyjew))) is getting fucked up very bad lately (bad ratings, low revenue, all the scandals)
>(((Media))) networks are losings tons of influence, viewership, less people trust it and take it seriously
>leftists are losing pretty much every single election
>cucked GOP members are being voted out of office, based ones get voted in (Moore and others)
>people getting pretty fucking tired of leftist shit in colleges and schools
>FBI is categorizing BLM as "the biggest threat to the country" and could even consider it a terrorist organization, Nigs BTFO forever
>antifa getting BTFO everywhere

It's amazing how much America has recovered in this brief time, yes there's a fucking lot of work to do, but you guys are making it.
Congratulations man, and good luck.

How did they suddenly start reversing?

if you really want to increase the white birthrate then record the following country music song:

GONNA FUCK MY WIFE AND HAVE 10 KIDS

repeat forever also there's a guitar solo

Things are looking a lot better under the God-Emperor and we're only 8 months in. Now if our European brothers could get their shit together we'd be golden.

Are we Jewish enough to pull off a subversion of that magnitude?

As long as we can stabilize demographics and continue to build White identity there's real hope.

Then have 4 times as many children with the 20% as you would otherwise.

And if this is too hard for you, then attempt to use reason to convince the others. If not reason then emotion. If not emotion, then lust. Where there is a will, there is a way.

You landed a man on the moon for fuck's sake. The least you can do is convince a female to do what females are naturally inclined to do.

I believe it's mostly due to:

>Drastic decrease in hispanic births
>Slight increase in white

No can do. I may be white, but I have so many issues that my dad should have never brought me or my sisters in to existence. Losing my bad genes will make the white population better.

2020 census data is going to look pretty interesting. I think whites will make a comeback now that most of the recession is over and white Americans don't procreate when the economy is bad.

The Whites who do have babies will be less vulnerable to self-hating propaganda.

Evolution at work.

I wonder how many anchor babies we avoided?

what about instead of marrying, if you just sire a bunch of babies with different white females? kind of like a nigger? the system has changed, we need to adapt. we might as well use the welfare state resources for our own benefit

hi bolivia i've never seen you here before what's up how's your country

>white Americans don't procreate when the economy is bad
add to that the fact that the poor oppressed minorities are paid bucketloads of cash to pump out more babies and you have the whole crisis in a nutshell
all it took was a few nudges in the right direction to get the ball rolling
once the welfare system is fixed (or removed entirely, hopefully) the whole thing will be reversed
that's why there was all the autistic screeching about Trump, he's a genuine threat to the plan

i want to believe

I think if anything that the 2008 recession was beneficial for your country.

Just look at the data in , Hispanic birth rates took a precipitous fall around 2007/8 whereas white births were more or less steady.

Anyhow, I do imagine that an improved economy can be taken advantage of.

>black pilled scum
You mean larping jews and (((mgtow))) niggers

I've already gotten in pretty deep with a kurdish jew qt

am i doing it wrong?

It's doubley good because White Conservatives have a far higher birth-rate than Leftists and according to studies, 4 out of 5 kids grow up to have the same beliefs as their parents
Future whites should be pretty redpilled

OOOOOOOOY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

So... it changed from like 49.9% to 50.1%

This isn't fucking news. We're still fucked.

>Next stage we bleach
haha nice try kikel

>american """whites"""

Now how many of those people are actually one of ours? What good is it if they all grow up to be coal burning roasties or nu-males and repeat the cycle all over again

Refer to

Any new word on RAISE act?

i dont want to be black pilled but this thread is brought up periodically, each time using the same article, which is based off a study with its own flaws. there was a guy who had a discussion with me and had decent rebuttals, but im still not convinced. we'll see in 2020, and beyond that, 2030. many of the boomers will be gone by then.

I guess thats pretty good odds then, now we just need to assure we stay in control.

Good. I told my girl we're having at least three kids. More white babies NOW

>turning a whitepill thread into d&c
hello levi

Had to happen eventually. Liberals are having basically either no kids or just one and are aborting the rest. Meanwhile white Christian conservatives are breeding like rabbits. One reason for trying to funnel kids into the college indoctrination centers is that liberals don't breed and they need to boost their numbers somehow. In spite of this simple Darwinism means that the majority of whites are being raised in a traditional family and want marriage and babies.

What if my parents have totally different beliefs?

This is great news!

I'm shooting for 5. More the merrier IMO.

As long as you keep it quiet behind doors, and do your part to protect families from SJWs. Be a mini-Milo standing against the blue-haired harpies at some random BigCorp inc., the married guys have to tow the line to provide for their families.

Probably had something to do with housing prices and work availability. No trabajo = no mas mijos. I'm glad they're slowing the fuck down. The infant population in my county was 10% white according to the 2010 census. FUCK.
All this "whites are gonna be a minority crap" seemed to start under the Obama admin.

Do you guys cry so much about stats you don't understand?

White birth rate is mostly stable. Its the same rate that people have in all developed countries.

Fresh immigrants from 3rd world keep 3rd world birth rate. But the kids will have the birthrate of the country they were born in.

As the total amount of (insert immigrant group) increases the percentage of that group that is immigrants declines. So by pure math the average birth rate of every group is going to trend towards the stable white birth rate.

White genocide isn't real you regards.

BASED Gen Y is pulling white people back in the game

publicly, sure
behind the scenes (((they))) have been moving it along for decades, if not longer

The race mixing shit took off in the 90's, sure.

Best case scenario is millenial and gen z become the Mexican baby boomer generation and most of them refrain from having kids. It seems likely this is how it will pan out.

>All this "whites are gonna be a minority crap" seemed to start under the Obama admin.

Yeah why would a demographic trend that has been constant for decades suddenly become an important rightwing narrative under Obama? Its almost like (((they))) use racebaiting tactics.

Gain some self awareness.

>African ancestry

That can be anything from 1% african and upward. So at most you have 12.5 percent of whites who have at least 1% black. And that's worst case scenario in the blackest areas of the country.

>But the kids will have the birthrate of the country they were born in.

proof?

It’s already happening. GenZ is the most Christian in 100 years.

Gas yourself faggot

What are you getting at /leftypol/? Reagan started it with his amnesty act but the demographic bomb didn't go off until the late 90's/early 2000's. The less white a county is, the more leftist it votes. Arizona might become blue if the beaner baby boom were to continue. And the left LOVES importing more voters.

you're stupid and don't know what you're talking about, blacks actually have something like 3 times the amount of kids as whites, but most of the kids end up aborted, so in the end the have a stable fertility rate. And even with rampant abortion, they have actually maintained their share of the population with a stable replacement rate, unlike whites, despite being a non immigrant group who have resided in the US for centuries. moreover, even if immigrant groups do eventually stabilize their fertility, it takes generations. go look at the government data, mong, nonwhites have been 40%+ of births since fucking 2000, and its only gotten higher. as soon as the boomers die off, the country will basically have demographically become Brazil. the only thing that can change this is the RAISE act, but even that has some latency(any kids born from a mass wave of euro immigration won't matter till 20 years from now). I've seen some people claim that things like deportation and incarceration will affect the percentages(lol) and restore a white supermajority, but thats just delusion.

Gen z is still in highschool. Gen Y is single handedly saving us.

>Millennials
>Saving us
60% of them are either nonwhite, catladies, or numales or a combination of the 3 if they aren't flat out trannies.

To be more accurate they usually get there in 1.5 generations on average.

So my quickly grabbed chart isn't 100% showing what I'm talking about because the non-foriegn born line includes second , third, nth generathon. But you can still see the difference is pretty clear

>60% of them are either nonwhite
Gen Y is whiter than Gen Z but not whiter than Gen X because of previous non-White immigration
>catladies
I guess some are, that's what indoctrination does to the malleable female mind
>numales
Numales are a phenomenon of urban dwellers. They have always existed and with increased urbanization are becoming more prevalent. Gen Z are very cosmopolitan.
>aren't flat out trannies.
Trannies didn't exist in my time, it's a gen z phenomenon. Bruce Jenner only came out as a tranny in 2015.

Non-white births used to be the majority but now white gen y is pulling it back. Don't prematurely give up hope and abandon entire swathes of good people.

Genz is like 40% Hispanic. Hispanics are heavily catholic. That's where the religion boost is based off.

>Another large percentage of spics and "refugees" self deport to canada in fear of being sent back to their native shitwholes
The good news is that Canada is so far beyond saving that I actually welcome them clearing out of the US and coming here for accelerationism purposes

my kid is 1/8 cuban. is she white?

Good, now I can go upstairs to my thick wife and blue eyed blonde haired kiddos and sleep happily. Even after that EMP thread, since I've prepped enough to last my extended family for years. Night night

Nah

It's okay leaf. When our country goes it will set off a massive chain reaction, and Canada being our closest nation will be the first to feel it.

>Gen Z are very cosmopolitan
first off that's grammatically incorrect and second gen z kids are at most like 13 wtf are you talking about

i failed

Any data from govt would require independent Sup Forums verification, of course.

>blacks are a non immigrants group.

Are you sure about that? Do you know where Africa is?

Do you remember when we took in all those Somalis? Or all those Haitian refugees.

Also income is highly correlated with decrease in babies making. Both Black's and immigrants are poor as fuck. As their incomes increase (generations apart from being fotb) that is partially responsible for their more normal birthrates.

I have a white son, lots of people do, it's not that hard

PRESERVE THE RACE

>52%
Come on guys we can do better

I live in a part of Sydney with a lot of Asians, but I've been seeing more and more white couples with children. One woman looked 25 and had 4 blonde children.

We're really gonna do it, aren't we? We're really making america great again. And its only been a year. Holy fuck.
Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=apaJ3A56XbM