Can we stop using this retarded t. "whatever" meme...

Can we stop using this retarded t. "whatever" meme? Only retards who can't come up with a legitimate argument to refute a post use it. I guarantee 90% of the people who use it came from T_D, the other 10% being urban retards.

"It is a poor makeshift to dispose of a theory by referring to its historical background, to the "spirit" of its time, to the material conditions of the country of its origin, and to any personal qualities of its authors. A theory is subject to the tribunal of reason only. The yardstick to be applied is always the yardstick of reason. A theory is either correct or incorrect. It may happen that the present state of our knowledge does not allow a decision with regard to its correctness or incorrectness. But a theory can never be valid for a bourgeois or an American if it is invalid for a proletarian or a Chinese." -Ludwig Von Mises, Human Action

> t. a fucking leaf

To be fair, you have to have a pretty high IQ to understand Finnish memes.

How is this even related to my post, fag?

whatever

hello newfag

t. oldfag

You have to be over 18 to post here.

>waahhh wahhhhh t. is too vague of a mene for me to get results from on uncyclopedia !!!

Nice strawman. I'm saying that using t. is not substitute for an argument, but apparently trying to win an argument I never even made is the only thing Americans are good for.

>t. Alberto Barbosa

>t. Media Matters shill losing his mind.

I'm here to poop on this thread

t. guy who pooped on this thread

Not media matters, just an old fag concerned for this board. Go back to /ptg/.

t. leaf

>t. "ive been here all year"

t. strawman

t. doesn't think pol isn't 100% satire

Been here since 2014, nice try though.

t. "doesn't think pol isn't 100% satire" satire

>t. "ive been here for 3 years!"

t. ""doesnt think pol isn't 100% satire" satire" satire"

Because the t. thing means "regards" in Finnish you dummy

Where'd it come from? I've never used it.

kek i remember Sup Forums in 2014... was still a cesspool but somehow it keeps getting worse. Been here since like 2010. Wish I experienced it right when it came out at 2004

you're way too new to be commenting

t. a fucking leaf

no it doesnt that is a myth

t. a meme expert

>coming to Sup Forums for serious discussion

>not just shitting up the board more since it's a lost cause

I get what it means. I'm referring to how whenever a post is made, people comment to it using t. as if though that's a legitimate argument. Read above qoute.

>.t greentext implying implications

Finnish spurdo comics and vids probably. t. = terveisin (regards) in finnish.

>t. half-chink retard

fpbp /thread