Jesus Campos is Missing

twitter.com/WashNews/status/918669203418128384

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCL_9lfvFuU
shootings.news/2017-10-11-health-ranger-acoustic-forensic-evidence-proves-more-than-one-shooter-at-vegas-massacre.html
youtube.com/watch?v=M-DHDG_EKQ4
youtu.be/ygW0VV_kotI
mobile.twitter.com/realEdwardSzall/status/918330365021966337
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf comping this a hard bump

Okay yeah, Jesus was definitely involved in the plot. Whether or not he did everything himself is still up in the air.

Update

Literally disappeared from a union meeting

So, assuming he is dead, where does this put us with narrative/motive forging?

Wooow that's real

OP is not a shill, have a bump.

SHUT

bumping for fbi btfo

Paddock's CIA handler shot Campos to warm him up to the idea of murder and show they were "cool"

the larp last night must have made some people nervous. 10 bucks they find out he slipped and fell in to a gasoline fire

Shit was set to air, wtf is going on

He...shot...Paddock

Fucking jews, did it again

Uh oh....

Ok this shit has officially gone too far.

Campos was one of the shooters.

Where is the video of Paddock entering the hotel alone? He's a "lone wolf" right?

BUMP

Second shooter walks out right past the cops.
Who will play him in the movie?

Top kek, is that really how it's going down?

BREAKING: Campos found dead in apartment, apparent suicide by five shots in the back of the head.

big suprise

youtube.com/watch?v=NCL_9lfvFuU

He probably did enter alone.
Jesus was the inside guy who they had working as a guard.

Bump

Three shooters. Paddock, Campos and one got away.

NEWSFLASH:

He never existed.

His whereabouts have always been unknown. Nobody's seen this guy. We sure as fuck never will now.

bump

>only living witness
>alleged perpetrator found dead in a congealed pool of blood
>zero motive
>nothing makes sense

Nothing fishy here no sir.

Why the fucking cover up though

the only question now is if the FBI needs to keep Campos' status as innocent to save face...

He's obviously part of the attack.

>the government should know where you are all the time
bootlickers

DID HE EVEN EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE???

Oh shit

God damn it. Fuck this shit. Bump

He was prob an illegal and didn't want to get deported, as soon as he does an interview reporters will check for his legal status

shootings.news/2017-10-11-health-ranger-acoustic-forensic-evidence-proves-more-than-one-shooter-at-vegas-massacre.html

Don't worry - the FBI will find him by putting up another billboard. Go back to sleep and focus on celebrity fucktard low-lifes who don't mean anything to you.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
HAPPENING LEVEL 7/10

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
HAPPENING LEVEL 7/10

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
HAPPENING LEVEL 7/10

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
HAPPENING LEVEL 7/10

lemme guess no camera footage of him? still? ffs

Fake paid for experts are saying you can't tell if more than one shooter because "Echoes" Echoes!

He 'suicided'.

Anyone wants to bet?

Quick rundown on Jesus Campos?

Illegal working for the Cartel.
Who Fox showed was helping ISIS find targets.
Oh guess who claimed responsibility

youtube.com/watch?v=M-DHDG_EKQ4

damn, wasted

His everything. NOW. We didn't push on Campos enough, time may be running out.

Fucking GOGOGOGOGOGO.

Before he shoots himself in the back of the head.

>he was actual christ reincarnated
>jews got him again

that reporter seems to be only one saying this wtf the silence

He forgot to tweet about how he is of sound mind.

No wonder I just saw a Hillary popular vote thread.

Seriously fuckers...this dude had armed security protection at his house........how does this happen?

How much money they find him dead in some wayside portajohn with two gun shot wounds to the back of the head? Which of course will be ruled a suicide.

top kek

Dont worry lads, Jesus will return to us someday.

Campos here. I am just chillinng. A nigga cant sit back and drink a budlight and watch los cowboys play without everyone freaking out? Any of you foos want to come over and have some carne asada and watch los cowboy play? Bring some budlights ey

hes the (((security guard))) that was shot by Stephen Comped Paddock

Ice deported him.

This is some Usual Suspect kinda shit

If it gets out that his second yob is at Taco Bell the entire internets would collapse leaving Sup Forums confused and wandering the streets. Nobody wants that so they have to usher him around to make sure no one finds out.

youtu.be/ygW0VV_kotI

thats bullshit. we wouldnt deport a national hero.

Fbi is a fucking joke

This is proving to EVERYONE
And i hope it proves it to some crazy nut on here

That you can EASILY get away with a mass shooting and the FBI will have not a sINGLE FUCKING CLUE on how to handle it without spilling spaghetti everywhere.

this does sound like him

Jesus has died. Jesus has risen. Jesus will come again

anyone with half a brain knows campos is involved, police really flubbed this case from the get go.

Hannity Promo

mobile.twitter.com/realEdwardSzall/status/918330365021966337

lol is anybody even in control of this country right now?

Theyll probably find him 'suicided' tomorrow by 5 shotgun blasts to the back of the head and torso.

I’ve been saying from day one, Campos is the key to the shooting.
He is either an illegal alien/DACA recipient, and he was complicit in the shooting. Media has been covering this up in order to avoid violence because an illegal alien was involved in the largest mass shooting in modern history.

He was probably compromised. Not hard to figure out. Deep state has eyes and ears everywhere.

kek was thinking the same thing.

I think you're gonna be right, man. This is fucking crazy.

Op, can anyone actually CONFIRM they ever had eyes on him? Did the author SEE Campos or just know he was in a room? People can assume they know something until they are actually asked, then they realize they didn't really, honestly see things with their own eyes. Can you confirm this with the tweeter?

Have we ever even seen this guy? My feeling from the start was that he never existed but I'd be willing to bet that he was involved in whatever shit was going on before the shooting.

KEK

Maybe the security wasn't for him.

Was this real? That clip looked real as fuck but there was no official announcement when i checked

we all need to find Jesus

Marking this for deletion.

I think he lost his script

I regret to say no.

DiCaprio with a wallet full of ketchup labels

>he has a Hispanic name so he must be one of the 80,000 daca kids instead of one of the 30 million Hispanic Americans

check hannity's twitter... he said Campos (((cancelled))) the interview

all eyes on Paddocks house
>someone breaks in
personal Jesus protection squad
>goes missing

what the fuck happens next?

Thanks.
Has Sup Forums's weaponized autism turned up anything more than what the MSM has on him?

>Campos was one of the shooters.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Such a shame.

Why did he have to commit suicide tomorrow?

Oh shit. Thanks sorry i already had the other thread open but hadn't gotten there yet.

It's been weird ever since there wasn't a photo op when the president visited town.

There's more than 800,000 illegal/daca beans. More like 30 million

it's freewheeling away in all directions

Dude literally has no fucking history I’ve run a background check on it, the only thing tied to his name is that one current address. Granted he’s only 25, but by 25 you’re going to to have a background check that brings up more than one fucking address. Not even a phone number.

Once again, has ANYONE had any physical or even visual contact with this dude?

WAKE ME UP

Praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ