I'd actually go as far as to say he was the coolest

Kuk-let

he is cold in a grave now
cancer is no joke

Coolstein.

No fuck you, he's just at NASA trying to make a ship to fly back home

direction while good the shows jokes could have had more oonf,

second half was much better

Literally perfect. Made me cry at the end.

I'd be depressed if he really is dying

I shouldn't have read that goddamn theory

The random death flags at the end made me drop it.

I dropped it after the credits of that episode, too.

>sad sakamoto

I didn't ask for this.

The "he's dying" theory is such bullshit. I'm not saying it's wrong but it's still utter crap. Sakamoto is literally the healthiest person on earth and we are supposed to believe he's dying?

Why not end it on a positive note? What's the point in doing a complete tonal shift just for no reason whatsoever. I suspect that the creator was so bored of this character that he thought up this mean spirited twist.

It's literally "it was all a dream of an autistic child"-tier.

it's the plebeian's handa

it's smart man's handa

its sad how he pretended to be an alien and died at the end

Is there any reason to read manga after watching adaptation?

"Putting it away" - best technique, thank you Sakamoto!

I am not falling for those trips

The manga delivers the reaction panel/joke timing a lot better and the final wave for that delinquent guy was a lot better too in my opinion.

I feel as though Sakamoto grew increasingly more autistic as the episodes went on
he acted fairly normal and reacted to the situations appropriately for the first 5~ episodes but around the time he walked on the white line with those kids something struck me as peculiar
after that he went to that mixer with those girls and he acted super eccentric
and then in the final he went to space camp

Thinking too hard about silly jokes in lighthearted comedies can give you cancer.

someone will post him in the locker soon enough

It had one of the better voice casts in recent memory.

Also, Sakamoto is a pretty cool guy.

OST when?

;_;

I never saw him as having a deathflag at the end. With all his interest in aliens and Mars, I'm sure he was leaving to return to his fellow aliens.

Point me to that theory so you can share your pain with me.

I need more but I feel like I wouldn't enjoy the manga as much because I just prefer anime for most things.

Fuck no, it's bullshit but it still ruined the anime for me

It was a pretty fun.

Who's that guy? Never heard of him.

A Gary Stu trying to be ridiculously funny.

Anyone know anything about the spinoff for Hayabusa?

Heard it will be around 2 weeks after the anime ended but I heard nothing else afterwards.

One of the most boring comedies I've ever seen

Couldn't that just be seen as a joke? As in, the series is ending, and in a sense, so is the character? I doubt it counts as proof of his terminal illness.

That's as silly as making a Barakamon spin-off without Naru.

Pretty damn good. Too bad it sold like shit.

So he was Ice Cold?

Can we all agree that it had a good enough ending when considering how shitty manga and anime usually end? And that they didn't try to extend it too much and let it go to shit?

I didn't watch this but it couldn't be worse than Dagashi Kashi. Watch it for the ecchi though.

The guy who was going to scan it hasn't said anything about it in a few weeks.

Guys, we already know he actually did go to the US and NASA

I don't think he is dying, anons just have a tragedy boner.

How have you not heard? He's Sakamoto.

Honestly, the show wasn't trying to be anything other than a bunch of funny scenarios for a character.
The only way they could have fucked it up is if they tried to give it some sort of deep story

Does Sakamoto finally get a girlfriend? that feel when it still ain't October

Extremely faithful adaptation. Funny as a manga, no so great as an anime.

He's an alien. He's not dying.

Alien theory fits the whole story so much better.

Both he and Fukuse were aliens of the same species.

>implying anyone's gong to rip the final BD, let alone sub the episode

Alien theory?

One can dream, user

There's mention of space travel, skyfish, and other cryptids all throughout the series.

Throughout the whole show there's so many references to aliens, UFOs, space, NASA, etc.

Sakamoto is an alien who's come to Earth to help humanity migrate to other planets as his kind clearly has some inside knowledge of what calamity is about to happen to Earth.

Maybe he's a kind soul of his species and he came to warm/prevent the impending invasion from his kind.

Both he and Fukase are the same species. This would explain why Fukase isn't as fazed by Sakamoto's antics as other humans.

It would also explain why Sakamoto has these inexplicable abilities. His coolness is inhuman.

Sano Nami also draws skyfish with her Sakamoto autographs.

OST comes with the 3rd BD volume, to be released August 24th.

Sucks that it didnt get the art and animation quality it deserved but still a decent adaption

I figure most of the budget went towards the stellar voice cast.