GATEfags only

Long time lurker, anyone else here fallen victim to the bizarre symptoms and prerequisites that some of those who've gone through Gifted and Talented Education seems to possess? Someone mentioned it a few days ago and the rabbit hole of unsettling similarities has got me scared shitless of it's implications.

Similarities include:
>Frequent dissociation.
>Kidnapping in youth.
>traumatic upbringing.
>Windowless classrooms and no memories of what took place in them.
>One or more near death experiences.
>IQ of 130 or higher. (139 at 7 years old.)
>Strange sensations, such as pin pricks or electrical shock.
>Visual snow.
>Occipital bun. (Bump on posterior of the skull.)
>Psychedelic use in late teens/early 20s
>Consistent visits to psychiatric care, from 5-8 years old.
>Long periods of unrecalled childhood memories.
>Martial arts disciplines learned early on.
>Squeaky clean record, and many crimes committed.
>Extreme displays of aggression and strength.
>Severely malnourished at 5 years old when put on medication.
>Complete mental breakdown upon leaving GATE.

I could go on, although I have experienced much of these, I would've never given it a second guess until it was mentioned by what appears to be dozens of different people in various threads. Is this some /x/ tier LARPing? Can any of you could refute this as well?
Most importantly, what is its utility? What is the ulterior motive? This can't be a fucking (((coincidence))).

archive.is/wced0

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2727P
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tavistock and Dyncorp are evil.

What would someone like this find themselves doing now?

Posting on Sup Forums.

GATE was to screen for potential globalist leaders and to fuck with the rejects, so they couldn't cause problems later. Look for GATE threads in the archives. It's been brought up here a lot.

Holy shit, I went through gate and about two thirds of these apply. I didn't even think they were related just figured my parents were shitty abusive alcoholics and I had a fucked up childhood. I'm fact I thought gate and martial arts were the reason I finally got my shit together in my mid twenties. Are you implying that kids in these circumstances are more likely to go into gate, or that gate puts kids in these circumstances?

I used to see visual snow when i smoked meth. Only in florescent lighting though

>>Visual snow.
Oh shit, that's me dude! I've seen visual snow before too!

Give it to me straight, anons, how fucked am I?

Sometimes music speaks to me.
I understand why Mark David Chapman did what he did.

MensaAnon here

I can check off about 80% of the items you listed, some not identical but pretty damned close experiences to what you have described

didn't attend GATE but other gifted programs

was very rebellious and didn't follow conditioning.did things my way ad i'm a success in my own right, but definitely not what was envisioned for me by ((them))

Hey I match 80% of that and the smarty gifted shit in grade school. Got addicted to heroin as a senior in highschool, clean now tho 4 years.

ok bruce. How's your training going, redy for Gotham?

I'm still trying to figure that out. If we have been selected very early on, as some adamantly suggest, then it would make sense that it was GATE that caused this. Their intervention is there from the beginning, it seems, based on reports from the thread I linked in the OP.

Guys, you're not going to believe this, but my IQ is over 9000. Reptilians abduct me every night and make me run through mazes with hot girls at the end. I'm psychic and can tell you what you were thinking 72 hours ago. It was an orange. Peace.

I was put in it because I was disruptive, my parents were fuckin scary (special ed/EC was right out), and my teacher wanted to get me out of her classroom by any means.

I went through GATE and the only one that applies to me is the skull bump. I think you guys all got lost on the way to

One of these things literally pertains to any living person but nice try.

Good for you - stay strong

I remember seeing a similar post a few years back. I was in those gifted classes. What the fuck did they do to us user?

lol. did you ever think you were just different?

I saw halebopp when i was in gate. That's fuckin weird.

use the tomorrow theme

I went to GATE and most of these do not apply to me, except for the high IQ (obviously), occipital bun, martial arts, severe malnourishment (as a result of a serious illness; I recovered fully afterwards) and the near-death experience. The rest don't apply at all.

I suspect that a lot of this is just confirmation bias, user.

/thread

Posted a 132 IQ in the third grade. Tested at 148 right out of high school. Avoided WINGS program in the sixth grade (refused to give up recess with my friends). Father was a retired navy man, family buried him when I was in eigth grade. Attempted kidnapping in the eighth grade. Held at gunpoint by a drunk "off duty" sheriff deputy in the tenth grade. Shit happens.

I think we need to swap our flags for these subsequent posts.

You were all implanted to recognize certain trends.

Don't forget
>Israeli Art student gfs in college
GATEFAGS
DONT GIVE UP!

Whats the age range in here?

I was a GATE kid, dropped out of highschool and went off to pursue drugs and later turned my life around.

>Frequent dissociation.
>traumatic upbringing.
>Strange sensations, such as pin pricks or electrical shock.
>Psychedelic use in late teens/early 20s
>Long periods of unrecalled childhood memories.
>Squeaky clean record, and many crimes committed.
>Severely malnourished at 5 years old

Wait. What the fuck am I reading here?

ha! these threads are my favorite. a lot of these apply to me. high achieving burnout, got on heroin, clean now. work in education.

anyone had a paranormal experience before? ghosts or ufos or anything like that. i ask because i have.

i bet this whole thing is actually tied in with the greater overall conspiracy of government control and we're basically low-level mutants that the control system conspires against in minor ways to keep humanity from evolving.

GATE was the entry point into the system, which is maintained by a screening program, sort of like what said

Anyone got good resources on Tavistock? Or a paper trail on them being tied to GATE? Interesting connection bc they're a CIA front tha)t grew out of the same Aldous Huxley/Tim Leary LSD psyop that created hippies to de-fang the anti-Vietnam war movement. (Dave McGowan/Laurel Canyon

I just turned 20.

29, born 1988/graduated HS 2006. Started preschool a year early.

I was fucking an art student for a bit and it ended in an absolute fucking disaster...

GATE was a shitty anime

30 - 1987

>Occipital bun

We didn't have Gate, but they called it "Gifted". I did it briefly in 4th grade. I do have the neanderthal head bun. Huge one. I don't know how common they are, but wife and kids got it too.

I did not care for the school program, and was quite rebellious. I thought it was unfair that I had extra shit to do. There was a guidance counselor involved to try to convince me to stay. I actually don't remember much, but it was 6 months in fucking 4th grade. I don't remember shit but passing stuff...we are talking about the very early 80s.

How far back does this go? Can someone point me to a resource for this theory, please? Anyone else born on a military base? My parents got divorced when I was a baby, so I have no real military connection other than that.

dsm is pure shite, and i'm doing a lot of nose candy these days so im rarely "bored" or tired but yeah i feel most of these

I dont know what the fuck you are talking about but this a really creepy discription of me.

I too LARP as an X-man in my spare time

I wasn't in GATE, but I have experienced most of these myself.

Do you think some of the uncontrollable things are a sign of fate?

>Near death experiences
>kidnapping
>traumatic upbringing
>etc

Fuck off shill.

Ive had plenty of experences including seeing a friend who was murdered stand in front of me say "its ok" i look down and up hes gone. Totally fucked.

dumbfag detected

we had this thing called the "IB" program in ontario. i don't know if that's the same thing.

See if it is administered via tav. i .stock

>born on a military base
Check

Is GATE even a thing anymore? I qualified but my school cut it because they needed mo money fo dem programs.

>Be me, having been in GATE at several schools
>traumatic upbringing.
>One or more near death experiences.
>IQ of 130 or higher.
>Psychedelic use in early 20s
>Squeaky clean record, and many crimes committed. (in youth)
No meltdown from GATE though. Attended at different schools cause TCK.
And sage for making me think about it, faggot.

I have a great uncle who is a Lt Col. and I was a marine but suffered an injury, and was discharged.

Yea doesn't everyone have the skull bump?

This thread is no accident.
Gifted and talented education dates back thousands of years. Plato (c. 427–c. 347 BCE) advocated providing specialized education for intellectually gifted young men and women.[1] In China's Tang Dynasty (580-618 CE), child prodigies were summoned to the imperial court for specialized education.[1] Throughout the Renaissance, those who exhibited creative talent in art, architecture, and literature were supported by both the government and private patronage.[1]

Sir Francis Galton Edit
One of the earliest Western studies of human abilities was conducted by Sir Francis Galton, who between 1888 and 1894 developed and compiled measurements of over 7,500 individuals to gauge their natural intellectual abilities. In his studies he determined that if a parent deviates from the norm, so will the child, but to a lesser extent,[2] one of the earliest observed examples of regression toward the mean. Galton believed that individuals could be improved through interventions in heredity, a movement he named eugenics. He categorized people into gifted, capable, average, or degenerate and recommended breeding between the first two categories, and forced abstinence for the latter two. His term for the most intelligent and talented people was "eminent," and after studying England's most prominent families, concluded that one's eminence was directly related to his direct hereditary line.[3]

>this thread again
oh boy, here we go.

I'm a GATEfag. Life is strange.

At Stanford University in 1918, Lewis Terman adapted Alfred Binet's Binet-Simon intelligence test into the Stanford-Binet test, and introduced intelligence quotient (IQ) scoring for the test. According to Terman, the IQ was one's mental age compared to one's chronological age, based on the mental age norms he compiled after studying a sample of children.[4] He defined intelligence as "the ability to carry on abstract thinking".[5] During World War I Terman was a commissioned officer of the United States Army, and collaborated with other psychologists in developing intelligence tests for new recruits to the armed forces. For the first time, intelligence testing was given to a wide population of drafted soldiers.

After the war, Terman undertook an extensive longitudinal study of 643 children in California who scored at IQ 140 or above, the Genetic Studies of Genius, continuing to evaluate them throughout their lives. Subjects of these case studies were called "Termites" and the studies contacted the children in 1921, and again in 1930, 1947, and 1959 after his death. Terman's studies have to date been the most extensive on high-functioning children, and are still quoted in psychological literature today. Terman claimed to have disproven common misconceptions, such as that highly intelligent children were prone to ill physical and mental health, that their intelligence burned out early in their lives, or that they either achieved greatly or underachieved.[6

This is weird, I’ve never seen anyone talk about gate. I was in gate when I was in elementary school in Colorado living with my mom. I asked my friends about it when I moved to GA and they acted like I was retarded or something. I just assumed it was the Colorado equivalent of the honors classes I was in in GA. When I was in the military I asked fellow medics that were from Colorado about it and they never heard of it either.

My experience wasn’t exactly as described by op, but it was certainly bizarre. I was pulled out of class one day to take a bunch of random tests. After that they changed me out of my normal classes. I have zero recollection of elementary school except that I had straight As and perfect attendance. I also had to go to therapy once a week. I know I’ve had vivid night terrors my whole life.
When it was time to start middle school, my dad came to get custody of me and my siblings and move us to Georgia. Things were normal for awhile, no more GATE. But my dad was really abusive in really dark and disgusting ways with me and my sister. I went to a bunch of foster homes where worse things happened. I made it out though and joined the military as a medic.
I never did drugs until I got out of the army. Just weed though. I have pretty severe ptsd and see a bunch of therapists and take a bunch of psych meds. I wonder how much of a catalyst GATE was for what I’ve been through though.

Sorry for the long post. OP reminded me of something I haven’t thought about in years.

Last time you had this thread the similarities list was considerably different, the first three were definitely different I remember because I was in GATE and checked almost all the things in the list; now I have under half.

So if this is little more than fortune telling, what is your game here?

>it was all prepping us for... this

Listen, user, everybody wants to be special, to think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread, to be smart or hansom or have some great talent, but we aren't. YOU AREN'T. You are nothing more than an average fag, just like the rest of us. There wasn't some program, just your stupid fucking delusions so you can tell yourself how special you are. You are not special. Stop acting like a liberal and grow the fuck up with the rest of us. Now, go to bed

A professional colleague of Terman's, Leta Hollingworth was the first in the United States to study how best to serve students who showed evidence of high performance on tests. Although recognizing Terman's and Galton's beliefs that heredity played a vital role in intelligence, Hollingworth gave similar credit to home environment and school structure.[7] Hollingworth worked to dispel the pervasive belief that "bright children take care of themselves"[8] and emphasized the importance of early identification, daily contact, and grouping gifted children with others with similar abilities. Hollingworth performed an 18-year-long study of 50 children in New York City who scored 155 or above on the Stanford-Binet, and studied smaller groups of children who scored above a 180. She also ran a school in New York City for bright students that employed a curriculum of student-led exploration, as opposed to a teacher providing students with a more advanced curriculum they would encounter later in life.[8]

low iq detected

One unforeseen result of the launch of Sputnik by the Soviet Union was the immediate emphasis on education for bright students in the United States, and this settled the question whether the federal government should get involved in public education at all.[9] The National Defense Education Act (NDEA) was passed by Congress in 1958 with $1 billion US to bolster science, math, and technology in public education. Educators immediately pushed to identify gifted students and serve them in schools.[10] Students chosen for gifted services were given intelligence tests with a strict cutoff, usually at 130, which meant that students who scored below the 130 were not identified.[11]

Marland Report Edit
The impact of the NDEA was evident in schools for years after, but a study on how effective education was meeting the needs of gifted students was initiated by the United States Department of Education in 1969. The Marland Report,[12] completed in 1972, for the first time presented a general definition of giftedness, and urged districts to adopt it. The report also allowed students to show high functioning on talents and skills not measurable by an intelligence test. The Marland Report defined gifted as

I was born in Japan kadena AF base, moved to texas and then went into GATE.

Children capable of high performance include those with demonstrated achievement and/or potential ability in any of the following areas, singly or in combination:

General intellectual ability,
Specific academic aptitude,
Creative or productive thinking,
Leadership ability,
Visual and performing arts, or
Psychomotor ability."
The report's definition continues to be the basis of the definition of giftedness in most districts and states.[13]

A Nation at Risk Edit
In 1983, the result of an 18-month-long study of secondary students was published as A Nation at Risk, and claimed that students in the United States were no longer receiving superior education, and in fact, could not compete with students from other developed countries in many academic exercises. One of the recommendations the book made was to increase services to gifted education programs, citing curriculum enrichment or acceleration specifically. The US federal government was also urged to create standards for the identification and servicing of gifted students.[14]

Same.

I now think the OP is just bullshitting and forum sliding. Wonder what he's trying to push off the front page...?

This is my first thread on Sup Forums.

> Was in a GATE program
> I remember two things
> a room with the curtains over the window
> an older blondish woman pointing at a globe
> straight A student
> started music lessons in 5th grade and was considered a prodigy
> did martial arts
> emotionally unstable throughout high school, starting a lot of fights but never actually physically hurting anyone
> selected to be a part of a strange program for minorities in Princeton, my parents always tell me i was 'different' afterwards
> psychedelics in college, intense spiritual experience, connection to ancestry, immediate understanding of quantum phenomenon
> always
> been smoking weed ever since
> sometimes relate to the idea of 'gang stalking'
> helicopters
> magick comes easy to me, but I hardly use it
> believe in God and feel like I'm destined for someone greater than myself
> MAGA

this user remembers the thread I do, the list is differrent. the isreali art student gf is the one that spooked me right the fuck out since jews are already rare, art students jews rarer, and qtpie jewfu's the rarest of all.

Also born in 87 graduated in 06.

also, I had night terrors

>Tavistock

I have been seeing this word. What is it?

how to get IASGF?

>>Psychedelic use in late teens/early 20s

Explains all other symptoms, user. See a neurologist of your own choosing so you don't think they're a secret agent trying to activate you to kill for muh Illuminati.

I feel like my “gifted” classes made me dumber by taking me out of normal school just to fuck around all day. Now I’m a 32 year old college drop-out fuckup.

Well someone else posted this exact post, word for word excluding the green text, several times in the past. Your green text also contains several word for word phrases in common, but is missing subtler identifiers and has additional items that seems strange.

So where did you get the text?

Whats the relation between the two?

139, thinks he's smart fag. Lol

She just kinda fell into my lap, to be honest. That's what was so weird about the last thread is all these guys being like "yeah, she was way too good for me" or "I don't remember how we met". I don't remember how I met mine, but my memory has always played tricks with me.

I didn't know that was in more than my llittle school. Is Gifted and Talented a trademark or something?

Also, did you or anyone you know go to the Center for Talented Youth?

same, it's bizarre how many of these apply to me
>Visual snow.
what the fuck? I never thought anything about this, I always just assumed it was normal. I have never told anyone about this

Fuck off, liar.

>i checked every box...but
That was the one that got me.
>She walked up to me out of nowhere
>pulled out a joint
>"got a match?"
>dated for 2years
>gave me psychedelics
Still have a weird metal chunk thing in my ear,people ask if it's a tattoo all the time

>from when she bit my ear during sex.

I know this is an alphabet thread but wtf?

everyone sees shit in their eyes. Look at a bright blue sky with no clouds you'll see dots falling. Look at a carpet in low light you can see the "pixels"

Beyond that, the primary goal was to locate and groom the one individual who would be the one overarching globalist leader, the rest is all just making as much use of the program as they could in the meantime.
Lots of rape and brainwashing/conditioning, also drugging.

Some people see it more than others for sure. I can notice it just looking at anything if I'm not intensly focused on something.

I typed it myself, I'm not kidding. Why would I waste my time? It's what I remember the most, and being so similar in nature to other reports, do you honestly think it's that far fetched to put these experiences most commonly reported first among other less commonly experienced phenomena?

Yeah, I was. Scary.

>fuck with the rejects
So here they all are now.
But "reject" would mean "honest love for truth, that cannot be totally wiped off"?

archive.is/2727P
I took a look and it's nothing...totally normal stuff here
>anyone feeling sleepy?

I'm like 90% of the things and I was in SUMA. Sounds like the average "smart but lazy" stereotype that students like to categorize themselves into.

OP, why are you blatantly lying? The OP has a link to an archived 8ch thread on this topic.

>occipital bun
>windowless classrooms
>can’t remember big portions of childhood
>got into powerlifting in a big way and set school records (maybe not strength you’re talking about)
>clean record, but I caused a good amount of mayhem
>strange sensations
>dissociation

I was always “the smart kid”, but once I left smart kid classes my ability to focus on anything was pretty much nonexistent.

God damnit not this shit again.

>nde (drowning)
>military family
>windowless classrooms
>occipital bun
>blue eyes
>tingling/numbness/shocks
>visual snow
>140 iq
>clean record
>complete burnout
>drug use
>little memory of the program

I still haven’t gotten any response about the hearing tests though. Does anyone remember the hearing tests?

>but once I left smart kid classes my ability to focus on anything was pretty much nonexistent.

Holy shit this.

Hahaha your friend died.

Actually, I do. This is fascinating. My experience in what we just called "the gifted program" was in the mid-70s. Experimental experiment development? Lol

Me too.

They tested all kids to determine who got in. I figure it's top 2-3% that got in for three year program

I remember typing our own blood, too, for science class.

What in particular do you remember about them?