What goes on here?

What goes on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
counterpunch.org/2015/09/04/arkansas-bloodsuckers-the-clintons-prisoners-and-the-blood-trade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

incest

A whiter Mississippi

moonshine

Nothing.

NW > NE > SE > SW >>> Central

I pronounce Arkansas as "Ar-can-sauce"

front porch sittin'
'baccer chew spittin'

shit like that

I heard the Ozarks are cool. The most hardcore rednecks live there.

Walmart, Tyson, JB Hunt all based in the NW corner. It's a lovely place. The rest of the state is retards and niggers though

A land filled with beautiful, virgin, Christian women.

ive always assumed lots of meth...

In the woods, black ops training.

Nice people. Like a step back in time, in a good way.

Friends in Fayetteville call it FayetteNam.

used to be a good ol boys state but now its turned into another post 2000s strip mall

how do you even say this word?

I live one state over. Met my wife in Arkansas, not a bad place only problem for me is complete lack of jobs on the state. Like I'm talking real jobs now limping around some greasy ass kitchen. It's fucking cheap to live there and women are beautiful not into nigs except around FT. Smith area. Even then they are the trashy women that chase blacks. Night life sucks. If you're lucky enough to find a good job there it's very nice. Outdoors life is amazing there we've backpacked alot throughout the state and got a monster deer last year.

>Ar-kin-saw

>spelled nothing like it sounds
into the trash it goes

farming and cheap land
but dont tell anyone...

brb mariguana and avocados

Jones-bur-O

the ozarks are really nice. driving can take a while because the roads are so winding but it's not bad because the scenery is fantastic. a lot of the ozarks are like appalachia so it's pretty awesome wandering around talking to the people there. i visit the hydroelectric dam in bull shoals every couple years.

Gennifer Flowers

what's the nam?

little rock reporting in, also nothing goes on here

Fat fucks. Obesity. Overweight people. Salad-dodgers.

Literally nothing. It's one of the most boring states to ever exist. There's a reason my ancestors moved out of that shithole.

full of vietnamese

like VietNam

it's actually pronounced:

are-can-saws (sawz more like it)

walmart

Wasn't there some big nigger shooting in a night club in Little Rock a while ago?

>Family lived in Arkansas since the very early 1800's.

>Used to farm 1,000+ acres.

>Can still mention the family name in places and people know you're "from here" even though I spent most of my life outside of Arkansas.

>Know all of my neighbors, wave and talk with all of them when I can.

>Unironically have muh guns, muh huntin', muh freedom.

There's nothing like taking a weekend drive through the mountains to a tiny town, buying bbq, and then having a picnic by the banks of a creek. It's truly a paradise outside of some (((cultural))) centers which insist on bringing in immigrants to ((( fill jobs))).

I mean, uh, it's all fat ugly bigoted rednecks you most certainly don't want to come here.

I always hear people say are-can-saw.

I'm guessing you also pronounce Illinois as "ill-i-noise"?

Unironically, Fort Smith and Fayetteville are the stereotypical shitholes people imagine. Both need to be glassed from orbit.

-t Crawford County.

let's play a game of guess where the niggers live..

Bigfoot

This guy gets it. I’m native tennesseean but spend a lot of time in Missouri and Arkansas as well for work. Arkansas is pretty fucking awesome. It has shitty (black) areas like every other state but overall it’s nice in my opinion. I’m just a rural and suburban retard though.

30+ years ago it was Southern. It's not really very Southern anymore. NW corner has the biggest state school in it, and it used to be like a mix of a Univsersity of Mississippi and Tennessee in the Ozark Mountains. Now it's a pitiful Lefty place like a cut-rate Seattle or something. Little Rock, which is always at the top of most dangerous cities in the US, is full of niggers and all sorts of ethnics nowadays (and a lot more Mexicans before the crash of 2008) and is quickly working its way towards becoming Little Memphis. The Delta region is black and poor like Mississippi.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Lmao no, Arkansas Fayetteville isn't nearly as bad as North Carolina Fayetteville.

It's the same with Tennessee. I love the east end of your state. Memphis, however, needs to be glassed.

The land of razorback fans. The most mindless group of fools I've met. They actually believe every August they will win a national championship. There are people that their entire lifes purpose is to follow the razorbacks. Thats all so many of these pathetic people have. Pretty miserable existence.

Best state.

That's a funny way of saying HONOBIA, OK.

Kiamichi Mountains are unironically fucking terrifying.

Asshurt Missourian detected. Please self-immolate you fake Ozark scum.

Agreed, we could cut our crime rate in TN by at least half just by removing Memphis. Nashville is almost as bad for different reasons. I’m more of a innawoods country type though so I would say the same for big cities in any state

My family has a boat on Beaver Lake, it's a really pretty area with clear water. Rogers and Bentonville are surprisingly nice towns, too - awesome food, friendly people, based Confederate monuments.

From LA. Spent 6 years at the UA. Picked up my hatred for bureaucracy, Wal-Mart, and the razorbacks while I was there.

>6 years

>In Fayetteville

I recant everything I said.

I'm sorry.

Incest. Eating garbage fat food. Fat people.

High levels of mutual racism, insanely high population of white trash.

People look orangeish.

Depending on which region you are from, everyone looks the same.

North West is beautiful and wealthy. The rest is either Little Rock (all blacks and Clinton shills) or flat open spaces and cousin breeding. The urban areas are getting more cucked by the day but they also force the rest of the state to accept alcohol sales and medical weed, so that's nice.

you know, not as much as you would think. i mean there is plenty, but you would expect more.

nope that is just little rock.

its' the most irrelevant state since Delaware

no nig died, i hardly call it news

aka - Jonesburra - Am from southern border of Missouri.

The Clinton Murders

I lived just north of Jonesboro, and traveled through Arkansas quite a bit, but not nearly as much as you'd think considering I could walk to the border from my driveway. There's really hardly ever a reason to go there. Northeastern Arkansas is just flat farm land. It's Kansas flat past the anthropoligically relevant "Crowleys Ridge" which is where the glaciers carved a fat hill, beyond which is flat earth all the way down to Little Rock. Little Rock is also a shitty place. The only people that go there do so because it's one of the larger colleges if you don't want to go to SLU, SEMO, MO state, or Mizzou. Also a good nursing and teaching program if I remember correctly. It's a place where corn fed fat bottom girls to go get impregnated by niggers if my facebook is any indication.

I also lived in Springfield MO for a while and made several trips into Arkansas from that direction. Northwestern AR is a lot different. It's rolling hills and gorgeous. Legitmitately like going back in time too. Some places look like the 50's, 80's, 90's, just depending oh when the town sprang up because no new money ever comes in besides the super ultra rich that are buying houses up around the lake.

I think Arkansas has been run poorly and will probably see a resurgence like NC and TN have among hipsters in recent years. Beautiful place in nature.

I live in Louisiana and I really don't know. I've actually never been to Arkansas and I've lived beneath it my whole life (39 years)

I know they run drugs out of mena

>50+ replies
>no one mentions Arkancide

Bad drugs and government corruption. Decent landscapes. Best bluegrass folk duo ever Still on the Hill

Nothing.
Stop asking

>tfw you realize Arkansas is made of two triangles sliding together

>It has shitty (black) areas like every other state
The north west (excluding coast shitters) basically has no blacks, but there are injuns.

>What goes on here?

The year Bill Clinton became governor of Arkansas, that state’s prison board awarded a fat contract to a Little Rock company called Health Management Associates, or HMA. The company was paid $3 million a year to run medical services for the state’s prison system, which had been blasted in a ruling by the US Supreme Court as an “evil place run by some evil men.”

HMA not only made money from providing medical care to prisoners, but it also started a profitable side venture: blood mining. The company paid prisoners $7 per pint of their blood. HMA then sold the blood on the international plasma market for $50 a pint, splitting the proceeds 50/50 with the Arkansas Department of Corrections.

The blood was then sold to pharmaceutical companies, such as Bayer and Baxter International; blood banks, such as the Red Cross; and so-called blood fractionizers, who transformed the blood into medicines for hemophiliacs.

HMA did not screen the torrents of prison blood, even after the Food and Drug Administration issued special alerts about the higher incidents of AIDS and hepatitis in prison populations.

In Canada alone, more than 7,000 people have died from contaminated blood transfusions, many of them hemophiliacs. More than 4,000 of them died of AIDS. Another 40,000 people in Canada have contracted various forms of hepatitis.

Little Rock banker named Leonard Dunn was brought in to run the firm. Dunn was a political ally and friend of the Clintons. Dunn repeatedly boasted of his ties to Bill Clinton. “Mr. Dunn spoke openly and freely and explained to investigators that he was the financial portion of the corporation as well as its political arm,” investigator Sam Probasco stated in his report. “Dunn advised that he was close to Gov. Clinton as well as the majority of state politicians presently in office.

counterpunch.org/2015/09/04/arkansas-bloodsuckers-the-clintons-prisoners-and-the-blood-trade/

kan-sauce?

Wasn't there a school shooting in Jonesboro during the 90s?

I was born in Arkansas and lived there the first 29 years of my life. AMA faggots

I lived at the corner of Markham and Kavanaugh a couple of blocks away from Pizza D's. Nothing goes on there. Well, except for the time some autist in a Game & Fish truck ran into the side of Pizza D's during one of our snow days.

Clintonian Arkancide

Divorce apparently

What goes on in the NW

I recently had to move back to West Memphis, AR from a bucolic whitopia because I'm a schizoid NEET dependent on his mommy for tendies so I go where she goes. The few remaining white residents are completely under siege by thieving gangs of niggers and the moment truck driving becomes automated is the moment when this house loses 75 percent of its value as the entire legitimate economy is based around supporting trucking. Half of the white girls you see have frizzy haired niglets trailing them.

Fuck this place.

In-laws have a place in eureka springs. Want us to come visit this winter, is it libcuck/nog central or can I actually enjoy myself?

A bunch of literal hicks. Dry counties where you can't buy booze everywhere, some beautiful lakes / mountains (Ozarks / Ouachata).

Nice place to visit and go camping for a few weeks, other than that not much else to do there.

Can confirm, live in a dry county in the Ouchitas.

yeah man, you cant mate with niggers.
the nigger soul will permanently bond into you, like a curse

half white half blacks are such travesties

It's pronounced "Our-Kansas"

you sound like a miserable piece of forever alone shit

Well, I'm married with each of us making more than the average family with our individual salaries, building the home of our dreams, and jerking off late at night because I have nothing to do tomorrow but clean up my garden for next spring. If you think that's miserable forever alone, I guess you got me bro.

In Jonesboro? Diamonds.
NW corner is a literal paradise as far as the economy is concerned.
Drive an hour south and you'll hit nogville where all the basketball American's live.
Bottom left is irrelevant. Bottom right even more so.
Everywhere outside the major city's is innawoods or rural counties where the real Southerner's live.