Christian Jew here...

Christian Jew here, I have used Sup Forums to learn what my xenophobic kind has done to the gentile world and I am truly disgusted, not only have Jews chosen the path of Satan by rejecting their Messiah and King, Jesus, but they have committed the atrocity of racism against gentile peoples, including whites, blacks, plaestinians, and many more. With that being said, I ask my fellow Sup Forumslacks, isn't racism a sin no matter who practices it? God made us all equally human. How is reverting to Jewish tactics of racial hatred going to solve the problem or ease the human condition? It is our Christian duty to save every soul, regardless of their race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good thing tribunals are on the way. One good thing that came from the holohoax was the fact that Nuremberg set teh precedent for the crime of Genocide.

There is no defense to genocide and the Jews have been working to end the white race, at the same time Jews in Israel are genociding Palestinians. You know what that means right?

I agree, as a Jew I admit it is undeniable that the Jews as a socio-religious ethnic group are actively committing racial genocide against Europeans, and if you want to charge and execute non-Christian Jews I will not contest it, because those Jews are not under the divine protection of their messiah Jesus Christ. But what about us Christian Jews who do not adhere to policies of genocide like those commanded and described in the old testament?

How about just stop calling yourself a Jew since you're prolly a Khazar and Jews don't really exist as a race.

What am I suppose to call myself? Also the Khazars converted to Judaism and joined the Jews, I don't think it is an accurate term to call Jews as Khazars, many people convert to Judaism and become part of the Jewish people. Khazars aren't the only ones. Europeans, Chinese, black people, ect have all converted to Judaism and have become part of the Jewish people, Khazars are just another people that have joined the Jews. Anyway, Judaism is a false religion of Satan and it's xenophobic towards gentiles, which is why I am Christian. There is neither Greek or Jew, we are all on in Christ Jesus, racism will not be tolerated by the Messiah.

American. You're an American.

Jews are cursed from birth

holy fucking shit u crazy nigga

Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

We are all cursed with sin.

Assimilate as a American, you are lucky to live in a western Country and not in Israel and obviously don't agree with their degeneracy, teach your children this and not only will you have a better life but so will your children

I don't really get it, are Jews a race? Or is it just a religion? Can you compare them to how Muslims are grouped?

Good plan, I've been looking for a good Christian woman to settle down with and produce Christian babies, I just hope they don't grow up and rebel following the path of Satan and become atheists.

>I don't really get it, are Jews a race? Or is it just a religion? Can you compare them to how Muslims are grouped?
We Jews are both a race and religion, I consider us more so a race because you still descend from the tribe of Judah even if you are another religion, like me. As for Muslims they are a religion, but they are typically made up of Middle Easterners. Europeans, Africans, Asians, and Jews can all be Muslims.

jews are not from judah you are a khazar baby

> Don't be racist against Jews

Jews are Communists; they're not people and are undeserving of the same rights you would grant a person. It's they've been physically removed from every culture they've infected over the past couple millennia.

Because they rejected Jesus my man. When Jesus returns he'll judge the Jews, those who haven't accepted him will be put to death.

Fail.

>christian
>jew

The blood of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ cleanses you of any jewery, if you still identify as jew, you are no Christian.

They were expelled from places before Jesus was born. Was He God's way of saying they fucked up too many times and were no longer his chosen people?

What if I decide to leave Christianity, to become an atheist or buddhist, what am I then!

?*

Still a Jew.

you are a jew
you will always be a jew
you will be a jew for as long as you live
you will always act with jewish interests in mind as a result of this

fuck off and gas yourself you back stabbing kike

Your next step is realizing that the "jewish race" is a meme made up to add an extra layer of social protection to Christ-denial Incorporated (aka 'judaism').

If you're a retard with a tiny white penis and a tinfoil condom be user No.145110364

Holy aids

the tower of babel story warns against every nation of the world living in the same country, which I agree with, but at the same time says to treat those of another nation living in your land like you would your countrymen. I think this is the correct balance in regards to this question, we can be friendly with each other, but there should be no delusions towards the idea that every single people in the world can live in the same country

God made the races to be separate. You actually help people best when you tell them to follow God's plan of separation, even if they don't want to hear it.

Pic related. We are despised and out numbered. Everyone but us has a homeland.

Kike